Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

some kind of mushroom beast by ClumsyClover

Artist ClumsyClover [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

some kind of mushroom beast

Postby ClumsyClover » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:08 am

kinda a revamp of my old species the toxic concotions, but way better looking and less roses, more mushrooms haha. but basically a dragon/lama mix with mushrooms growing in the ancient swirly, matted fur. The mushrooms grow on the ears and occasionally oyster mushrooms an grow on the necks (Like the ones you see on tree bark if you don't know what oyster mushrooms are) They grow all different colors and kinds in the fur, all are primarily ground mushrooms however, as its easier for them to grow there. The inner ears, neck or anywhere with short fur is where the Oyster mushrooms will tend to grow. They all have a "creepy"/maniacal swirled smile design that looks like an extension of their mouth, but when it is open you can see it is just like any ordinary animals mouth, with sharp small and medium sized teeth. The fur on the body tends to grow very short, where as the ridge down the back (from the forehead to the base of the tail or further) grows very long, thin and swirly and can very often become quite matted. the tail is long with the long fur fluffed out at the end. (the mushrooms tend to grow in the tail fur as well, they always plant themselves at the base of the fur, which means they have very long stems that can easily snap, this does no harm they will just regrow elsewhere.

opinions? Ideas? Suggestions? not on the art please, I know it's not great haha just my way of sketching out visuals for my lacking descriptions.
art info wrote: Image
Seeking art of shamrock here,
paying in CS pets and items.

Birthday is July 17th!
check out my species, I need artists!

art comp
Art shop
deviantart
ClumsyClover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: some kind of mushroom beast

Postby ClumsyClover » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:53 am

Added a little example of what they'd look like, feel free to put in your input

Last bumped by ClumsyClover on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:53 am.
art info wrote: Image
Seeking art of shamrock here,
paying in CS pets and items.

Birthday is July 17th!
check out my species, I need artists!

art comp
Art shop
deviantart
ClumsyClover

My pets
My items
My wishlist