Ruby Rose

"Ruby Rose" by OuterAce

Dressup entry

Ruby Rose

Postby OuterAce » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:38 pm

"As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!" -Ruby

"She's always wanted to be a Huntress. It's like she said, ever since she was a kid, she'd dreamt about being the heroes in the books. Helping people and saving the day, and never asking for anything else in return. Even when she couldn't fight, she knew that's what she wanted to do. That's why she trained so hard to get where she is today." -Yang

"We've all lost something, and I've seen what loss can do to people. But if we gave up every time we lost, then we'd never be able to move forward." -Ruby.

"In some ways, yes. But in many others, no. She has her quirks, her faults, just like everyone else. But she also possesses something unquantifiable- a spark that can inspire others even in the darkest of times." -Ozpin

So this is... as best as I can sadly make this. With limited stuff, however! This still looks nice. Thanks for viewing this! All the quotes are from different episodes/seasons. I did my best to spoil nothing but I might have failed.
OuterAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me