❝Christmas is fake, Coca Cola made it for business reasons.

"❝Christmas is fake, Coca Cola made it for business reasons." by mileven♥︎

Dressup entry

❝Christmas is fake, Coca Cola made it for business reasons.

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:46 pm

It had all started as a normal Christmas. Niko's [ yes, that can be a girls name ] family was hanging up lights, and decorating the house. Niko simply rolled her eyes. "Nicole! Come help us decorate!" Her mother call, a smile on her face. Niko did not take her face out of her book. Her mother waiting, a smile on her face. After a minute without a reply, she walked into the family room, where Niko was sitting on a sofa, reading her book. Niko's litter sister, was tugging on her mothers dress, a cookie in her mouth. Crumbles on the cookie fell on the floor, and Niko's dad came over automatically and swept it up. Niko barely noticed that her mother was standing in front of her, awaiting a response. "Nicole, put the book down, help us decorate." She smiled, placing her hand on the book. "Mama, mama!" Niko's little sister cried. "Not now Josie." She whispered, grabbing her hands off her dress. Her sister huffed and puffed and sat down. "Nicole I really think-" Her mother was cut off as she raised her hand. "Mother, I do not respond to that name." Niko scolded. Her mother sighed. "NIKO, I really think that you should help decorate, get in the Christmas spirit!" She begged, her cheery smile on. She had resemblance to her mother. Her hair was straight and black, her mothers blonde and curly. She was short, her mother, tall. "Yeah Nikki!" Her sister exclaimed, hopping up. "Help make cookies for Santa!" Niko rolled her eyes. "Don't you know Christmas is fake? Coca Cola make it up for business reasons! You should know this by now. Niko's mother was infuriated by this. "Nicole!" She shouted. "Santa is not fake!" She gasped. Niko rolled her eyes. "Give it up mom, we all know you out gifts there." Niko said, like a robot. "To prove it to you, I'll stay here all night, and see if Santa really does come instead of you." She sighed, picking her book back up, and re-enetering her vampire romance novel.

She did wait there all night. Hours passed by, and she was getting tired. Suddenly, a thump on the roof, snapped her awake, just as she was drifting off. Her eyes darted to the chimney, where it seemed as if somebody was sliding through. "Oh give it up dad!" She called. But after she looked at her parent's room, and she saw her father fast asleep, she was scared. She let out a small cough, and the noise stopped. She ran behind the couch, and was absolutely silent. The noise started again. She saw him. A fat man in a red suit that had come through her chimney, grabbed a cookie, and threw presents under the tree. Niko was shocked at this. Santa was real! She gasped, and the man turned towards the chair. She held her breath, as he shrugged it off, and climbed away.

Ever since that day Niko was in the Christmas Spirit 24/7.
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝Christmas is fake, Coca Cola made it for business reaso

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 am

Bump

Last bumped by mileven♥︎ on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 am.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me