Based on Click to view
Artist Calix [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Celestial Dragon - #140 - Krampus

Postby Calix » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:21 pm

What is a Celestial Dragon?
Celestial Dragons(CDs) are a small breed of dragon, closely related to Fu Dogs. They have a silky, ethereal mane that swirls and shines like a galaxy. They vary in size from a small fox to a large dog, and are covered in a thin coat of soft fur. Their pupils are star shaped, and every CD has a star marking in their coat or mane. Please make sure to read the species rules before trying out!

Welcome! This is a team competition, alongside the Winter adopt:

This means you'll pair up with another user, and each of you fill out the respective form. this means one form will go on this adopt, and one on the other.

>>>PLEASE: Do not ask for partners here, ask on the main thread, or on the winter hub(thread one level above this one)<<<<

This dragon has the power of cold and small bursts of ice.

***Krampus and Winter have been extended until Jan 20th by request***

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][b]username;[/b]
[b]cd name;[/b]
[b]cd gender and orientation;[/b] (read species rules!)
[b]link to partner's form;[/b]
[b]how do these dragons utilize their powers?;[/b]
[b]what does this dragon think about its counterpart?;[/b]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by Calix on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestial Dragon - #140 - Krampus

Postby Lioashu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:51 pm

mArk
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T.o.m » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Last edited by T.o.m on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

Image X Image
XXXXXT.o.mXXXXX
he/him
Multifandom
FNAF|WH|TADC|Hazbin Hotel

T.o.m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dannieshadow » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

username;
Dannieshadow

cd name;
Krampus (can’t help it lol)

cd gender and orientation;
Demisexual

link to partner's form;
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3687023#p115387355

how do these dragons utilize their powers?;
He can't stand the way that Winter uses her powers. He can't stand the thought of the little children laughing and being in awe with the wonders of fire. He tends to come in and freeze the fire on the spot, and then proceeds to scare the little children.

what does this dragon think about its counterpart?;
Krampus loves Winter. Krampus is the type of CD who doesn't like others. Winter is the only one who can keep Krampus at bay. There is a rumor that goes around about Krapmus. They say that at night, on christmas eve, Krampus will go and take all the naughty CD children and eat them. But of course no one can every prove it. Winter is the only one who can keep him from doing anything destructive.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
snowflake divider found here
Last edited by Dannieshadow on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dannieshadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:52 am

possibly entering? <3

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:59 am

╔══════════════════╗

username ;; Graceymc96
cd name ;; ullr
cd gender ;; male
cd orientation ;; demisexual
link to partner's form ;;

╚══════════════════╝
_
how do these dragons utilize their powers? ;;
Ullr works in tandem with Khione to create and control seasons on their planet. He freezes the land with his cold powers and he moves across the surface of the planet, making it snow with his icy breath. He carefully crafts his cold creations, ensuring that a balance between hot and cold is achieved on the planet's surface. Though his powers are cold and slightly drepressing, he understands it is necessary for the citizens of the planet to live happily, and he loves his planet's inhabitants. Whenever he is spotted by an inhabitant of the planet he is always friendly and clears a path in the snow for them with his powers.

what does this dragon think about its counterpart? ;;
Ullr has had a long, slightly strained history with Khione. They were given command of their respective elements from a common source and traveled together for a while, unsure what to do with their powers. Khione spotted a small planet and decided to inhabit it and to warm it with her powers. Ullr, unsure of where to go and afraid of being alone, followed her onto it. He observed her work and maintenance over the small planet, slightly jealous of her life-giving powers but happy that she had found her purpose. As the life forms sprouted on the planet's surface, he watched in adoration as the beings grew. He saw though Khione's powers gave life there was no balance. The life forms were simple, just gaining sentience when he began to cool the planet for half of their year. He thought the citizens would be upset with the change, but they seemed overjoyed at the change and the new opportunities it produced. With the creation of seasons, the inhabitants flourished and began to worship the two as gods. Ullr believed that Khione would be happy that he had found a purpose like he had been when she found the planet, but she was furious that he stole her spotlight.

In anger, the next Summer Khione scorched the earth with her heat. This made Ullr angry; why would she be upset that he tried to help her? His next winter brought sub-zero temperatures and feet upon feet of snow. The next summer Khione made her summer longer and droughts more severe, cut directly into immediate freezing weather. Each felt personally challenged that the other dare encroach into their territory or act more important than each other. The baking summers caused crops to wither and die, and the nearly instant transition from hot to cold didn't allow inhabitants to plant their seeds before snow covered the ground. Some of them cursed the weather gods, some kept faithful, but most begged for a respite from the horrible conditions. They didn't understand what they had done wrong to deserve this horrible treatment.

Ullr realized that something needed to be done, so he approached Khione to apologize for stealing her glory. She also apologized for overreacting about the situation when it truly helped the planet, and they both apologized for taking it to extremes. The next summer was mild and pleasant and so was the winter, lacking in snow and cold weather. The denizens of the planet were once again sated, and life went on pleasantly.

credits ;;
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calix » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:57 am

This was a really tough contest- but after deliberating the winners are Graceymc96 and makitkatster! I really loved your take on the powers and their relationship.

Everyone who entered but didn't win receives a star token!
Calix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me