Based on Click to view
Artist Calix [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Celestial Dragon - #141 - Winter

Postby Calix » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:39 pm

What is a Celestial Dragon?
Celestial Dragons(CDs) are a small breed of dragon, closely related to Fu Dogs. They have a silky, ethereal mane that swirls and shines like a galaxy. They vary in size from a small fox to a large dog, and are covered in a thin coat of soft fur. Their pupils are star shaped, and every CD has a star marking in their coat or mane. Please make sure to read the species rules before trying out!

Welcome! This is a team competition, alongside the Krampus adopt:

This means you'll pair up with another user, and each of you fill out the respective form. this means one form will go on this adopt, and one on the other.

>>>PLEASE: Do not ask for partners here, ask on the main thread, or on the winter hub(thread one level above this one)<<<<

This dragon has the power of heat and small flames.

***Krampus and Winter have been extended until Jan 20th by request***

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][b]username;[/b]
[b]cd name;[/b]
[b]cd gender and orientation;[/b] (read species rules!)
[b]link to partner's form;[/b]
[b]how do these dragons utilize their powers?;[/b]
[b]what does this dragon think about its counterpart?;[/b]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by Calix on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestial Dragon - #141 - Winter

Postby lumy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:16 pm

╒═══════════════════════╕
🔥username; lumy
🔥cd name; Aiden , "Little
fire" in Celtic.
🔥cd gender and orientation; Male,Gay
🔥link to partner's form; Click Here
╘═══════════════════════╛
🔥how do these dragons utilize their powers?;
"Aiden holds the power of the 'fire', per se. It isn't like he'll start big fires in forests, but he'll help to ease the cold when it is way too exaggerated. Since he started working with Arin , he has been having less trouble and specially less work to do, but it is still important to everything that they work together without bickering - as they always did before.
Arin, having this ability to make things freezing cold and icey, would give a hell of a headache to Aiden, specially when they started 'fighting' with each other, something that made Arin jealous that everyone loved the warmth Aiden provided and almost everyone hated the bitter cold he brought when he was stressed.
So, Aiden job is to make sure everything goes ok and not too cold, nor too warm. He'll warm things, the plants and even the animals at that place, making sure that everything is in the most perfect harmony, working together with Arin."

🔥what does this dragon think about its counterpart?;

"At first glance, Aiden thought that Arin would totally be a douchebag and would turn his life in hell. But after some encounters with the famous "monster of the winter" , he saw a friend, someone who was still learning and needed to be helped, to be teached. He didn't get mad , even if he had extra work every single day because Arin still hadn't learned how to control his powers.
He was angry , however, when he started noticing that every single time he 'fixed' a mistake , in the next day, Arin would be 'mad' that he fixed what he did and would do it again, but worse.
He would find plants completly frozen that would break as soon as he touched a gentle paw at them to try and warm the poor plants. Animals shivering with the cold, other Celestial Dragons getting sick...and all that, just...because... Arin was somehow mad with him. He was only trying to help but it seemed that he was making things worse !
When people started to blame everything on them, they needed to work together.
Aiden was happy teaching Arin how to work properly. They were being really nice at each other and Aiden was trying really hard to be a friend that Arin could count on anytime.
They eventually got really close and formed a great bond, something that Aiden was really proud of. They now could work together and everything was in the purest harmony ever. No one was complaining, the animals weren't engulfed by a ice block and the plants were growing faster, everyone was happy in the end. And Aiden, after all that confusion, was really happy with the new best friend he found."

Last edited by lumy on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:20 am

username;
Spirit23wolf
cd name;
Winter
cd gender and orientation;
Female pansexual
link to partner's form;
viewtopic.php?p=115374374#p115374374
how do these dragons utilize their powers?;
Winter is the complete opposite of krampus instead of using her powers to scare the children she uses them to show the kids wonder and curiosity and the beauty of fire
what does this dragon think about its counterpart?;
Winter loves Krampus she is the only one that can really keep him happy and from brooding to much on life. Most of the time you will see them together with winter having a huge grin on her face and krampus with only a small smile but it gets bigger when he looks towards her
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:55 am

mark!~
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ owned ♡ Celestial Dragon - #141 - Winter

Postby galactastic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am

╔══════════════════╗

username ;; makitkatster
cd name ;; khione
cd gender ;; female
cd orientation ;; pansexual
link to partner's form ;;

╚══════════════════╝
_
how do these dragons utilize their powers? ;;
both khione and ullr have controlled the tide of seasons for as long as time itself. ullr, using his powers of frost, and khione, using her powers of heat, have cooled and warmed between seasons each and every year. whenever the harsh winter breeze begins to feel warm and comforting against your skin, you are surely sensing the early workings of khione. they work hard to encircle the planet which they have claimed and breath small, hot breaths onto the rock's surface. they carefully melt ullr's freezing snow and ice which had blanketed the grounds in order to raise the overall temperature. the preparations for summer are tedious, but khione takes pride in their work. overtime, the planet's inhabitants has even begun to formulate legends about khione and their partner, praising the two celestial beings which regulate the weather of their sunless solar system. khione, as well as ullr, have been fully integrated as godly figures into the denizens' religion.

what does this dragon think about its counterpart? ;;
khione and ullr used to have a complicated and very tense relationship with one another. khione had been the one to initially spot out the grey little planet, so she felt that it fall solely under her jurisdiction. it had been no more than a lifeless chunk of rock, but soon after khione began improving upon their abilities, the celestial dragon was able to create warmth in the core of the planet. with warmth, came life, and soon after the course of many years, the little planet had spawned sentient lifeforms. that was, until ullr 'ruined it'. the male had utilized his abilities as well, chilling the earth and the planet's core until it were nothing but ice and snow. the denizens seemed to be happy, but khione did not.

and so a rivalry began- khione would hone her elemental skills during the winter time before unveiling them in the spring, each summer growing more hot and more scorching than the last. in return, ullr's winter climate would drop to record lows. the two spurred on betwixt themselves until a massive drought had spread over the land, only to be evenly matched with a record snowfall and dangerously low temperatures. it was not until the denizens had began to pray for forgiveness at their celestial shrines- the soil was too baked to grow crops, while the fall too chilling for any creatures to reproduce, leaving the inhabitants of the planet with little to no food to live off of. a few followers remained faithful, but many had turned against the 'weather gods' for cursing the previously perfect land. they began begging for a respite from the horrible conditions..

it was then that khione and ullr had decided to speak with one another- to settle their differences and agree never to became enthralled in such a childish war ever again, for the sake of their planet and its inhabitants. finally, for the first time in years, the weather returned to its original state of comfort and the land thrived once again.

credits ;;
Last edited by galactastic on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔
nova | they / he | 24
Image Image
galactastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calix » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:58 am

This was a really tough contest- but after deliberating the winners are Graceymc96 and makitkatster! I really loved your take on the powers and their relationship.

Everyone who entered but didn't win receives a star token!
Calix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me