Based on Click to view
Artist Xelinator [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[1] fireflies

Postby Xelinator » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:31 am

[1] [2] [3] [4]

Very simple colour palette, but I've wanted to design a viscet like this for such a long time ;;
The necklace is based off of the ties I see on firefly jars.
(my bad for leaving the tab with this drawing open for like 3 hours gosh)

Username: Xelinator.
Why do you want to become a Guest Artist?: Viscets are the only adoptable species I ever took interest in, for both the design and the community. Even on my CS hiatus I liked to draw my viscets and continued to treat them as characters, and they're inevitably the reason I started playing again. I wanted to try out as a guest artist in the past, but I wasn't confident enough with my art (and yikes, I sure am glad I didn't try out then), so I decided I'd finally give it ago this time around.
How active are you/can you be in the community?: Back before my hiatus, I posted in the fanclub all the time, and I intend to get back into doing so!
How active are you on CS?: Since I've started playing again, I always have a tab with CS open and check back multiple times throughout the day.
Have you had any experience before in these areas?: It's long enough ago that I am embarrassed by the product, but I designed a few jew-tailed foxes for a tiny scale species.
Anything else: None ^^

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery