Afraid To Love (Fanfiction Inside)

"Afraid To Love (Fanfiction Inside)" by Avrap

Dressup entry

Afraid To Love (Fanfiction Inside)

Postby Avrap » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:52 am

Jason could hear the loud music of the school dance, he was standing right outside of the gym, he walked in, scared. Amy was there, stamping her paw on the ground, she was all dressed up, Jason thought, 'I can't tell her this, not now.... but I have t-' "What took you so long?" Said Amy, impatiently. "I-I need to break up with you" Jason felt like crying, but he couldn't, for if he did, Callisto would hurt him more. You might be wondering who Callisto is, she isn't Jason's other girlfriend. I need to go back to the begging. One day Jason's mother, Linda, was exploring in a deep cave, when suddenly, the ground tore apart, and Linda fell through, landing on a rock in a sea of lava. She heard a voice, but saw nothing there. "Do you wish to live, or to die?" Linda freaked out a little, "I... want to live....?" "Then you must make a sacrifice to me, if you agree, you will survive this, but I will control the fate of your first-born child." "Uh..... I.... Ok" Then Linda got teleported out of the cave. She ran far away. I few years later, Linda was in a hospital giving birth. I'm not giving details about it obviously, but the whole time she was thinking about the voice. Jason was born.

I'm getting really bored and want to get to the good part tbh, I will add more stuff here, just not now. The voice was Callisto and Callisto wanted Jason to never love. Callisto would physically hurt Jason if he ever did. Let's go back to the present. Sorry.

Amy's face suddenly turned from happiness to distress. "WHAT!? YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME NOW!" "I....have to..." "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JASON! GOODBYE THEN!" Amy stormed off into the girl's bathroom, crying. Jason muttered under his breath.. "You don't understand Amy, you never will." Jason walked home, with his head down the whole way.
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Afraid To Love (Fanfiction Inside)

Postby Avrap » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:54 am

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=3951058&p=121934097#p121934097
Link to the Amy dressup if you want to see it
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Afraid To Love (Fanfiction Inside)

Postby Laced » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:33 am

yesssssssssssss

โ™ฅ
๐“˜ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
โ™ฅโ™ฅ
๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ
โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ
Laced

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me