To Call a Lost Witch - with AquilaFuga

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"To Call a Lost Witch - with AquilaFuga" by Nadine

To Call a Lost Witch - with AquilaFuga

Postby Nadine » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:15 pm

With new powers comes needing someone who could help with coming into them. Nadine, who recently had her gift bestowed upon her, was seeking someone to help train her. Looking through the magical tome, known as The Book of Shadows, that was passed down through her family for several generations, she found a spell that may possibly summon someone to help.

Reading over the spell and the supplies needed, she gathered what she needed: candles, a summoning circle, a robe, candles and The Book of Shadows. After packing everything, she heads out to the forest to begin the process. She sets up the supplies and sets down the large cloth that had the summoning circle printed on it and place candles around it in a circular formation. Once she was finished, she puts the robe on as she reads over the spell before casting it. She then takes a deep breath and begins reciting the spell, To Call a Lost Witch.

Power of the witches rise,
      Course unseen across the skies.
      Come to us who call you near,
      Come to us and settle here.
      Blood to blood, I summon thee,
      Blood to blood, return to me.

——- Charmed Season 4

Repeating this spell until a pop of smoke appears, she takes a step back as the loud pop became audible. She coughs a bit before the smoke dissipates to reveal a small pup. She must have done something wrong, there’s no way that this kid was a witch. What was she supposed to do with him? Concern grew as she realized there weren’t many options, but she couldn’t just leave him there.

She let out a sigh as she sat there, dumbfounded and whispers,

—— What did I just do...

** Disclaimer: This was loosely based on the series Charmed, I do not take credit for the spell To Call a Lost Witch nor The Book of Shadows, all other writing is my own however. **
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!