Maredeth

"Maredeth" by AlphaMiraWolf

Dressup entry

Maredeth

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Maredeth woke up, her slumber ending with a whine from the shadow wolf. "Oh? A visitor?" She asked, getting up. "Prepare a sleeping potion. You know how to make one." She stated as she went over to the door and opened it. A hunter was standing there, seeming ticked off about something. "May I come in?" The hunter asked in an annoyed tone, to which Maredeth responded, "Sure!"

The cabin had no table nor chairs, but niether Maredeth or the Hunter seemed to mind. The hunter eyed at all of the potions strewn about, before looking up at Maredeth, who had seated herself in a corner. "Aren't you coming over?" Maredeth asked, the shadow wolf beckoning. The hunter obeyed, making his way over to Maredeth. "What do you do here?" The hunter asked, to which Maredeth responded whilst motioning towards the cauldrons, "Oh, I just make drinks." The female wolf-rat hybrid gave a chuckle as she asked, "Would you like one?"

The hunter nodded, not thinking much of the frothing cauldrons before him. Maredeth walked over towards the cauldrons and, picking up one of three empty flasks, filled it one-third full with red liquid from one of the cauldrons. "That's an awfully small flask." The hunter commented, to which Maredeth giggled. She then took a second empty flask and filled two it thirds full with purple liquid from the other cauldron. Using the empty third flask as a mixing glass, she carefully poured the contents of the other two flasks into the third flask. Swirling aroud the now full flask, Maredeth handed it over to the hunter, who happily drank it.

"How does it taste?" Maredeth asked, flicking her long tail in anticipation. "It tastes wonderful. You know how to make stawberries and grapes taste good!" The hunter said, a smile on his face as his tail wagged.
"That's good to hear. Say, where do you come from?" Maredeth asked, her ears twitching.
"From the town of Wheelbarrel, of course!" The hunter replied, his tail wagging even harder.
"Can you tell me about the residents there?"
"We all know each other and we're pretty chill. There's only two rivals that I know of, but it's more of a 'for fun' rivalry than anything."
"So, if what you're saying is true then answer this. What would happen if someone were to go missing one day?"
The hunter paused for a moment, "W-what?"
"You heard me."
"Well... Everyone would be sad and in a panic, trying to figure out where the missing resident is."
Maredeth nodded, looking at the hunter in his eyes. Soon, the hunter tried to say something, only to swallow something back down. "Is there something wrong sir?" Maredeth asked, knowing exactly what was wrong. "G-give m-me a *gulp* moment..." The hunter said in a strained voice. Maredeth nodded and watched the hunter walk out the door, before hearing a vomit noise. Well, at least he's considerate enough to not make a mess on my floor... Maredeth thought, slinking towards the slightly cracked door. There, she caught sight of the hunter panting, coughing, but most of all, transforming.

The hunter looked over at Maredeth and asked in a pained, yet, panicked voice, "What are you doing to me?" Maredeth gave a sigh as she said, "I forgot to mention; it turns you into a tree. You can still move around, but you'll be super slow by time the transformation's through." The hunter's eyes widened as he made his way down the wooden porch stairs, branch-like antlers already growing out of his head. "I say you got... 2 hours if you wanna have the residents know who you are. Don't try talking by then though." Maredeth said, before heading back inside and closing the door. "Another day, another sentient tree."

The shadow wolf was holding the sleep potion the entire time, walking over to Maredeth. "Ah, why thank you." Maredeth said, downing the sleep potion right afterward. She then headed back into her corner, looking at her potions. She then closed her eyes, allowing sleep to take over.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me