smokey-eyes samantha (backstory!)

"smokey-eyes samantha (backstory!)" by a b c d e

Dressup entry

smokey-eyes samantha (backstory!)

Postby a b c d e » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:02 pm

smokey-eyes samantha

I've been walking for too long. Sometimes I think that it would have been better if I had chosen the right path instead of the left. But I know that the left path was the wrong one. My remaining crewmates and I heard their screams as they plummeted in front of us. Mountain Myer was extremely saddened by this. His fiance was there. His name was John, but we called him Jack-of-all-trades. He could pick a lock in his sleep.

The cave keeps getting smokier and we've run our canteens dry. Mountain Myer won't stop crying and I want to tell him to shut up, but I have too much empathy with him to do that to him. After my wife died I cried a flood of tears. If only he cried enough for us to drink out of.

My lantern is the only one left. We decided to save the oil of theirs for it, so it could last longer. Myer's cries are only stifled by his coughs. The smoke is everywhere and we have to crawl on our bellies to escape it. I didn't want it -- my collar would get filthy, and it was made by Annie. But we must all make sacrifices if we are to make it out alive.

My hair, once fire-colored, is now darkened with smoke. How ironic.

Perhaps I should have left my cutlass back on the independence. Or left Charlie... oh, I could never do that. Charlie would never do anything against me. Most loyal macaw in the seven seas, ever since I looted him from the jungle twenty years ago. I mended his wing and we were thick as thieves. Annie would joke that soon he would graft to my shoulder. He was almost as miserable when she died as I was.

The cave is incredibly smoky, but we must continue if we must find the lost jewels of the old Captain Jack. Legend says he hid them around here. We've been searching for decades, for generations upon end. And it ends today... if we don't all suffocate in this stifling smoke. I feared we wouldn't make it out alive when we entered the cave, and I fear it more so now.

But as we venture, I think I see a glitter of gold...

thanks for reading! ~
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: smokey-eyes samantha (backstory!)

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Aaahhhh, I loved reading this!! ;-;

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: smokey-eyes samantha (backstory!)

Postby DaBrat438 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:51 pm

Amazing! Wonderful! Fantastic!
I loved reading this and wonderful dress-up for the story. :clap: