Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Listening to Tunes by hypersomn.ia

Artist hypersomn.ia [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Listening to Tunes

Postby hypersomn.ia » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:13 pm

omgomgomg i have a tablet that i'm compatible with!! guys guys you have no idea how excited i am for this.
i've wanted to draw digitally for so long and struggled with it so much, i tried drawing with a mouse, then with a cheap tablet, and i just couldn't draw like i would on paper. my brother found one that's a lot more like drawing on paper, and it's helped immensely. i'm so so so excited to be able to be more active in the cs community now too omg. omg. guys.

huge huge thanks to my big bro, who is unfortunately inactive on this site.
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Listening to Tunes

Postby Kabloosh » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Congratulations!!!!!! That's so awesome, it's so frustrating to be stuck working with tools that don't really work for you. I hope you have a wonderful time with the new tablet ^v^
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:49 pm

Congtrats aaa! Lovely art you made with it too <3
Can you tell me what brand it is? Maybe I'll look into it for myself. :3
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:04 pm

Kabloosh wrote:Congratulations!!!!!! That's so awesome, it's so frustrating to be stuck working with tools that don't really work for you. I hope you have a wonderful time with the new tablet ^v^

thank you!! i am having so much fun so far, I can't wait to draw something more serious.

SputnikSplash wrote:Congtrats aaa! Lovely art you made with it too <3
Can you tell me what brand it is? Maybe I'll look into it for myself. :3

thank you! Microsoft Surface Pro 4. they're expensive, and we were very, very lucky to get it as a gift. the pen was separate (not sure what kind it is). i think the important thing is getting a tablet that loads art programs without lag, and having a pen. <3
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:45 pm

hypersomn.ia wrote:thank you! Microsoft Surface Pro 4. they're expensive, and we were very, very lucky to get it as a gift. the pen was separate (not sure what kind it is). i think the important thing is getting a tablet that loads art programs without lag, and having a pen. <3

Looked it up and oof, it IS expensive wow-
but kind of seems worth it tbh? Definitely can't buy one for myself atm but man I'll keep this one in mind!
Thanks again!
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me