Crystal Guide // Read desc 4 story !!

"Crystal Guide // Read desc 4 story !!" by ~+Keith+~

Dressup entry

Crystal Guide // Read desc 4 story !!

Postby ~+Keith+~ » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:38 am

You wander through the caves, somehow ending up lost, by yourself. Alone. You pulled your explorer's jacket closer and shivered. The cave was dark and damp, and the only light you had, which was your lantern, was about to run out. Out of fear, you begin running, stumbling along loose rocks and even tripping a few times. After a few minutes of this blind running, you stop and huff for air. Then, you look up, and see a purple glow somewhere along the path. You walk forward in excitement.
Could this be another person? Turning right, you enter a giant cave covered with stalactites and glowing purple crystals. You look around in awe and examine your surroundings as you take a crystal and put it in your pocket. Sometime later, you spot a statue of a wolf with glowing markings on its body. You take a closer look and realize that it is holding a spear, pointed towards your left. The candles surrounding it emit an intimidating aura.
You follow the spear, hoping it would guide you somewhere good. Walking along the path for a few more minutes, you see light in front of you. You sprint towards the light and emerge at the entrance of the cave. You run to your friends and embrace them in a tight hug. As you share what had happened to you, the purple crystal glows one more time and slowly dissolves.....
~+Keith+~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me