Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Espondracs Main Page by Kido Ghost

Based on Click to view
Artist Kido Ghost [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Espondracs Main Page

Postby Kido Ghost » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:27 pm

I want to thank Taxidea for the lines of this adoptable species. Espondracs roughly translates to fluffy dragons in Catalan. They are fox-like dragons with paws, a long fluffy tail, long ears, wings, and horns. They are known to have markings on their hind quarters, which is unique to that individual. In some cases, twins may have similar markings. Their colors can vary greatly, and can range from natural to unnatural colors. After several years of research, humans have come to realize that they are a very cooperative species, and have been used as caretakers when the parents of children are busy. Espondracs can not speak directly to humans, other than bodily behavior, such as the behavior you may see in a dog. They can understand humans if they learn the language that individual speaks. They are highly intelligent.

Even though they have wings, the centuries of not requiring to fly has rendered them flightless. They’re very swift on their feet though. Also, be careful around their paws, for they have sharp claws that are hidden beneath all that fur!

Affiliates

Last bumped by Kido Ghost on Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:27 pm.
ImageImage Image

I’m biologically a female, but you can call me any pronoun!

Kido Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me