Finding Brook

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Finding Brook" by CryptidHunter_425

Finding Brook

Postby CryptidHunter_425 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:55 pm

CHARACTERS

- Brook (kitten behind the statue)
    - Astro (cat with closed eyes)
    - Hades (white, black, and red cat)
    - Athena (cat with symbols)
    - Steel (white, grey, and black cat)
    - Chocolate (cat reading the "HIDDEN" book)
    - Catrina (tiger watching them)
    - Kelly (cat watching from behind the tree)

Astro had gathered her best friends Athena, Hades, Steel, and Chocolate together because she was concerned. The jungle had been deadly silent for weeks now. The four agreed to venture with the blind she-cat into the jungle where, after two days of traveling, they discovered a temple. The temple shouldn't be here as there was a band of around 15 cats living this deep in the jungle. The group would've heard of the cats or at least seen them. None of them were visible during their journey. None of the yellow, black, white, green, or blue from the different tribe were spotted. Despite that, the five had a feeling they were being watched.
Steel, being the braver of the group, led them through the temple where it was completely overgrown. Astro took the lead again where she heard sounds of a kitten crying. While she walked towards the sounds, Hades making sure she doesn't bump into anything, Athena, Steel, and Chocolate began looking around the ruins. Athena and Hades both felt a strange familiarness of being here, but they ignored it in favor of looking around. Chocolate discovered a book and began to read it. The books cover was a bright red which stood out among the browns, greens, and greys of the ruined temple. Seeing as it was just jiberish, possibly another language, she moved on to the other book, its cover was black with a graphic of a skull on it, the title just saying "HIDDEN." Grey and Athena stuck together, looking at the water, the statues, the plants, anything and everything that seemed like it could be helpful on their journey back.
From the shadows of an uprooted tree root, a black cat which gave off a strange green glow watched them. He watched each one with concern. This was his temple after all and these weren't the tigers, the caretakers. He did feel more at ease when he did see a tiger in the doorway, Catrina, his most devoted follower. He knew why the strangers were here, he saw a mother drop off a kitten here as an offering a week ago. He certainly wasn't the nicest god, he was the God of Hatred and Evil forces after all, but he wasn't about to accept a kitten as an offering. It was the God of Destruction and Death who enjoyed that.
Catrina quietly watched as the strangers looked around, they were quiet ones. They were not here to pray or give a gift either however. Her necklace, the tooth of a large spirited-wolf which she had killed with the help of the God of Evil, was glowing a sft green, symboling to her that her god was near and knew what was happening. Because she didn't see any omen to harm them, she just watched from the entrance.
Astro found the young kitten and picked him up by the scruff. The kitten made a loud mewl of surprise and tried to get away from Astro, which startled everyone. They looked to her as Hades explained how the kitten had to be the reason it was so quiet. He avoided any questions as to how he came to that conclusion and as did Athena when she backed him up. Chocolate had written everything she could about the book, "HIDDEN", before they had to leave. Catrina watched them the rest of the way, making sure they successfully left before going back to the temple and giving Kelly her offering.
- - - - - - - - - -
Hello! You can call me Crypt :)
- - - - -
Writer, Roleplayer, Witchling, OSDD1B System, Really Bad Memory
- - - - -
I have really bad chronic pain which keeps me from making art!
I use f2u lines all the time (unless I decide to make edits haha)
- - - - -
Current Major Goal:
All Sitting Cats!!
- - - - -
Last Month's Favorite Pet:
- - - - - - - - - -
CryptidHunter_425

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes