Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

doodle by ruin

Artist ruin [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

doodle

Postby ruin » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:12 am

oekaki and i hate each other
    how does this program work
    help
ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: doodle

Postby vent'anni » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:18 pm

BENDYY :DD

I love it <3
Last edited by vent'anni on Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - she/they - I adore ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
ducks and måneskin are my
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilli » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:19 pm

I think suffering from not "knowing how to use" this program is partly an issue created from insecurity. I feel the same way. But I don't think any of your drawings show ineptitude. I like your style!
trilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruin » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:34 pm

MeowganMews wrote:BENDYY :DD

I love it <3

Awww thank you friend :3

trilli wrote:
    I think suffering from not "knowing how to use" this program is partly an issue created from insecurity. I feel the same way. But I don't think any of your drawings show ineptitude. I like your style!

That's very sweet of you to say! But I am not insecure about my art in any way. I like how I draw and I like my style. Oekaki is just lacking a lot of the functions that I am use to in my usual art program - and it does not play nice with my tablet :3
ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilli » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:47 pm

trilli wrote:

ruin wrote:That's very sweet of you to say! But I am not insecure about my art in any way. I like how I draw and I like my style. Oekaki is just lacking a lot of the functions that I am use to in my usual art program - and it does not play nice with my tablet :3

Oh yeah, that was kind of presumptuous of me. I have heard that the Oekaki program is less evolved than others, but I don't have an awful lot of experience using other programs. I stand by what I said about the quality of your drawings though! And no problem. :-]
trilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruin » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:16 pm

trilli wrote:
trilli wrote:

ruin wrote:That's very sweet of you to say! But I am not insecure about my art in any way. I like how I draw and I like my style. Oekaki is just lacking a lot of the functions that I am use to in my usual art program - and it does not play nice with my tablet :3

Oh yeah, that was kind of presumptuous of me. I have heard that the Oekaki program is less evolved than others, but I don't have an awful lot of experience using other programs. I stand by what I said about the quality of your drawings though! And no problem. :-]

yep it sure was!

oekaki isn't necessarily difficult, but it's definitely not my cup of tea --

aww thank you, that's very kind c:
ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me