Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

🔥 Ignis - gone seasonal (dormant) by rabidcoyote

Based on Click to view
Artist rabidcoyote [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 26
53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

🔥 Ignis - gone seasonal (dormant)

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 am

🔥🔥🔥 DISCORD TRASHED OUR BANNER 😩💯 🔥🔥🔥
It will be replaced when I find it or make a new one, sorry!

[ ⏵main thread⏴ | events | nursery | starter MYOs | transfers/MYOs | discord | archive | archive updates ]
[ lore | design guide+sign list | traits: color coded, high contrast ]

This is a semi-open species. You can make your own!
Whether we're currently open for business or not, you can always make a free starter MYO - refer here for details, as well as the "starter MYO" section of guidelines. All starters need to be approved by staff before they're listed in the archives. If we're not currently available on CS, don't be afraid to reach out via Discord - you don't need any special roles to open a help ticket there <3

If the title reads DORMANT, we are unfortunately busy with irl stuff and cannot guarantee adopts will come out regularly.
If the title reads ACTIVE, we are... well, active, yay! There's probably an event going on as well, so be sure to keep an eye out <3
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:23 am, edited 15 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:37 am

🔥 IT TRASHED THIS ONE TOO HECK YEAH 🔥

:: COMMUNITY

1. Antisocial behavior will not be tolerated.
    1. Examples of antisocial behavior include, but are not limited to: bullying, guilt tripping, gaslighting, theft.
    2. Each instance of breaking this rule will be judged individually - repeated and intentional offenses will lead to being banned from the community.
    3. If the presence of another user makes you uncomfortable, you can reach out to us via the igni Discord server by opening a ticket visible only to you and our staff. You do not need verification on the server to open a ticket.

:: SPECIES

1. Ignis are a semi-open species.
    1. Each CS user is entitled to one common "starter" MYO.
    2. Regular users may not create their own ignis unless they own a MYO.
    3. Adopts will be posted by our staff, and periodically by the staff from our affiliated species if they are granted permission.
  2. To be recognized as an igni, the following requirements must be met in a design:
    1. Igni head shape and anatomy;
    2. Silhouette vaguely recognized as cat-like;
    3. At least one sign on or around the body;
    4. Must have the appropriate coloration;
    5. Refer to this guide to clear up any questions.
  3. There is no limit to the amount of ignis one user can own.

:: STARTER MYO

1. Each CS user is entitled to one starter MYO with unlimited common edits.
    x
  2. Starter MYOs have no ID of their own. Instead, they are bound to their owner's CS ID.
    1. Due to that, if you're changing your account ID you'll have to provide proof of it for the transfer.
  3. Your starter doesn't have to be created by you, and the artist is entitled to ask for a compensation they see fit, including real life currency.
    1. Starter ignis and their designs override the artist's TOS, and default igni TOS is applied instead. Whether the two clash or not, the person commissioned to create your starter should be notified of this.
    2. Not letting the commissioned artist know of the TOS override will result in a warning and your starter MYO voided if any problems arise.
    3. In addition to this rule: you are allowed to list igni starter/s as a service you offer, but entire shops dedicated to just making starters are forbidden. MYO shops made using igni lines should only be made by coloring in the "Transfers/MYOs" sub.
  4. Starters without offspring can be freely redesigned any amount of times.
    1. Different sign, fire color, traits etc. may be chosen for the redesign, as long as it stays within the starter MYO's limits.
    2. The cooldown for this action is 2 months after the last approval.
  5. Starters with offspring can be revamped any amount of times.
    1. The revamped starter has to stay recognizable and the traits may not be altered by the revamp.
    2. The cooldown for this action is 2 months after the last approval.
  6. Starter MYOs cannot be traded, gifted or sold for as long as they are starters.
    x
  7. Starter MYOs can be made into regular MYOs if the user owns a MYO ticket covering all of its traits.
    1. You will not get another starter MYO after doing this. This is subject to change in future.

:: TITLE

1. Rule

While some mistake ignis for dogs, they’re cat-like - but not cats, either! Ignis belong to the feliformia suborder, which includes not only cats, but also animals such as hyenas, meerkats and civets. Ignis are highly intelligent creatures, and while they don't communicate like humans do, their growls, clicks, hisses and meows make up a language of their own that can very much be learned and understood.

Each igni is capable of fire control - they've been known to set themselves ablaze at will. They "sweat" an oily, fire resistant substance that keeps their fur from burning down and the igni from hurting itself as it uses its powers. The substance washes off easily in contact with water, thus it's advised not to wash your igni, but good news - they often smell like scented candles, so there's no reason to wash them in the first place! Likewise after the igni puts down its fire, the affected part of its body emits the scent of a blown-out candle.

Want to know more?

WHAT ARE IGNIS, AS A CS-BASED SPECIES?

Trait list: color coded, high contrast

Ignis have always been meant to ba a semi-open species, meaning every person is entitled to one very special "starter" MYO with unlimited common edits. That MYO can be done not only by you, but anyone else as long as it's posted here on Oekaki. The only thing that makes it different from a regular MYO is that it won't have its own ID number, and instead it will be bound to the ID of your ChickenSmoothie account. So if you make a new account, please let us know either beforehand or after with valid proof!

You can redesign your starter entirely as many times as you wish unless it already has offspring, in which case redesigns are still allowed but a bit more strict - the new design will either have to be similar to the old one without drastic color changes, or you can redesign your starter completely at the cost of its remaining breeding slots. Rarity altering items will not affect the amount of your starter's breeding slots.

Since the starter igni is bound to your account ID, you cannot trade or gift it. However, if you find yourself in ownership of a MYO token corresponding to the rarity of your starter, you're free to transfer the design out of your starter slot. This will not affect the amount of the igni's breeding slots, but you will be able to gift or trade it off if you choose to do so.

Visit this thread to make your starter!
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:13 am, edited 22 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:38 am

OWNERS
Breado (277551) 🤝 rabidcoyote (1004749)
✨ we built this city on rock and roll ✨
staff applications will be opened when they're necessary
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AFFILIATES
Please check out these lovely threads! <3
If you would like to become affiliated with ignis, please reach out to our staff :3 we probably won't initiate conversation cause we're very docile lol

Image Image
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OUR STAMPS
Feel free to advertise, it costs nothing and gives nothing back 😎🤙

by rabidcoyote (1004749)
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4800006][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c0e0/f/2018/289/b/6/stamp1_by_t_0ra-dcplx57.png[/img][/url]

by Breado (277551)
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4800006][img]https://i.imgur.com/DLIwCzP.png[/img][/url]

ImageImage
They're dead, Jim. Discord took everything from us in the war.
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🔥 Ignis - going seasonal

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:39 am

lol
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

7/10
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

8/10
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 am

9/10, and just in a second,
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 am

Additional credits:
- 1004749 (me) - initial species design, artwork, most things unless specified otherwise
- 277551 (Breado) - stamps, hours upon hours of brainstorming without which we'd still be on square 1
- winter background heavily referenced on this free to use photo (license)

All NPCs used on the covers can be found on the last tab of the archive.
Last edited by rabidcoyote on Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me