Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Toco Toucan by COOLDOGOOO

Artist COOLDOGOOO [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Toco Toucan

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu May 18, 2023 12:23 pm

Wanted to do a realistic drawing on something other than my usual go-to's! Hopefully, I will soon move on to completing any owed art and more realistic drawings!! <3
(anatomy is probably off, this is my first time drawing a toucan!)
If anyone is interested, I can possibly open up commissions of similar quality! <3

Please do not trace, steal, claim as your own or heavily reference this drawing. Thank you.
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toco Toucan

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu May 18, 2023 12:25 pm

OOOOOH how pretty oh my goodness!! Love the bright colors!! Toucans are awesome!!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu May 18, 2023 12:31 pm

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:OOOOOH how pretty oh my goodness!! Love the bright colors!! Toucans are awesome!!

Thank you so much Rocky!! Toucans overall have very bright colors, so I decided that a bright background wouldn't hurt! <3 Yes, Toucans are indeed awesome animals!
Did you know that Toucans don't actually fly as their primary source of transportation? In fact, they hop from tree to tree instead, and are able to do so since they have four toes- two one either side! <3
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu May 18, 2023 12:32 pm

COOLDOGOOO wrote:
Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:OOOOOH how pretty oh my goodness!! Love the bright colors!! Toucans are awesome!!

Thank you so much Rocky!! Toucans overall have very bright colors, so I decided that a bright background wouldn't hurt! <3 Yes, Toucans are indeed awesome animals!
Did you know that Toucans don't actually fly as their primary source of transportation? In fact, they hop from tree to tree instead, and are able to do so since they have four toes- two one either side! <3

WHOA! I didn't actually know that <3 that's so cool!! I guess that big beak might make flying a little hard, lol.
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu May 18, 2023 12:38 pm

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:
COOLDOGOOO wrote:

WHOA! I didn't actually know that <3 that's so cool!! I guess that big beak might make flying a little hard, lol.

The beak does factor into how it can fly, although the beak itself isn't very heavy! But while it isn't heavy, don't underestimate it- their beak can frankly break bones!
All birds also have hollow bones that make them lightweight and able to fly without the need of flapping as hard or as fast, and I'm pretty sure Toucans have that feature too!

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcadia. » Thu May 18, 2023 12:41 pm

this is fantabulus!

───── ❝ the sea said goodbye to the shore
    so the sun wouldn't notice ─────xxx
    e + she her + Image + artist + omam
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Thu May 18, 2023 12:52 pm

Wow its gorgeous I hope this gets featured my friend :D

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seven <3 » Thu May 18, 2023 1:19 pm

WHATTT THIS IS SO GOOD IM SCREAMING/pos

THIS DESERVES A FEATURE OMG
┏━━━━━━━>>━━━━━┛━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━┛━━━━━┛<<━━━━━━━┛
╔ - 𝄞 - ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
"I'm always with you. Even when you can't see me, I'm here."
Ollie | deer & insect enthusiast | any pronouns
<<----- ----->>
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════ - 𝄢 - ╝
seven <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puptigo » Thu May 18, 2023 1:29 pm

You did a great job in the background and making the toucan realistic! Love the blur in the background. Looks like I'm staring at a toucan, lol <3
{ Hi, I'm Puptigo! }

PM My Gallery Puptigo

Here's a bit about me 💦
❥ I love to draw
❥ I love chatting

Feel free to pm me! I wouldn't mind to chat!

"ON BREAK"
Please be patient since I'm on break but
I'll try to come online for a bit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not zinnia » Thu May 18, 2023 3:54 pm

Oooh, I'm loving the coloring technique you used here!! I honestly don't know toucan anatomy but I do know that this definitely looks like a toucan! Haha :)
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me