Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Where I have been recently {+slight art improvement/style} by ReFoxedYT

Artist ReFoxedYT [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Where I have been recently {+slight art improvement/style}

Postby ReFoxedYT » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:00 am

Okay so this is mostly for my friends such as Gegg and Rocky. And of course the rest of my friend group aka the 100 Goofy Goobers.

So firstly I slightly altered my art style. Not much of a big/huge change but it still looks nice and I'll add more to it throughout the summer.

Okay now the main explanation. My school got out for summer break 2 days ago and I've been more lazy than usual I'll hop on pet simulator x for a bit on roblox then maybe hop on animal jam play wild {or AJPW for short} but I keep forgetting about CS.

I was also a bit busy towards the final days/week of school and I felt very anxious about if I was going to fail or not and getting on CS slipped my mind in favor for my horrible anxiety.

now I'm not forgetting CS on purpose and I am so sorry if I haven't gotten back to any messages. And i apologize if I have seemed to be ignoring you. Crap got really crazy before summer break and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with CS and crud.

But I am happy to announce that I am back and I will be REALLY active once this year's summer event begins as I'm sure everyone will on CS cause new pets and items that kinda thing.

I thank everyone whom read this. Thank you for understanding. And thank you for the support in the replies below. I especially thank my friend group, The 100 Goofy Goobers for being the best friends I could ever have and thank you for everything. I'm glad to be back and I look forward to chatting with my lovely and amazing friends.

Thank you for reading and Have a great day/night and summer!. Also good news I've passed to the 8th grade!.
Nick names: ReFoxed/CapLux/Tansy/Fox
they/them/their/it/its pronouns
non-binary/lesbian/polyamorous
am currently taken by my Boyfriend
SerifTheNerd19: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1065162
and my Girlfriend
Kenny_The_Rat: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1052628
ReFoxedYT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery