Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#E007 — Misha

Postby DancingEevee » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:55 pm

ImageImage
HomepageTrait Guide ‣ Mineshaft ‣ Staff Search
Breeding Burrows ‣ Skulk Archive ‣ MYO HubMarketplace

Elysia, a planet shimmering with cosmic luminescence, radiated an otherworldly beauty that transcended anything humanity had ever witnessed. As the starship gracefully descended through the atmosphere, the crew's awe swelled as they beheld a mesmerizing sight: fox-like beings, their ethereal presence emphasized by jewel-like orbs nestled within tufted ears, and a captivating cluster of glass orbs adorning their tails. Intrigued by this spectacular phenomenon, the astronauts cautiously approached the foxes, ensuring not to disturb the harmony of the unknown ecosystem. To their surprise, the foxes responded with a gentle curiosity, studying the human visitors with their vibrant eyes reflecting the wonders they had witnessed.

As days turned into weeks, a strong bond formed between the explorers and the alien foxes. The foxes demonstrated their incredible hunting instincts, gracefully pouncing on evasive prey. They showcased an unparalleled exploratory nature, leading the astronauts to hidden caverns and ancient ruins filled with enigmatic artifacts.

Sin Tsukino wrote:
    username + ID#: Sin Tsukino 399329
    Skulk archive: https://toyhou.se/SinTsukino/characters/folder:5302705
    Name: Misha
    Pronouns: She/her
    Traits
    Twin colored orbs {common}
      -
    Write about how you met your Volx!: (optional, may earn bonus rewards)

It was late at night when the Volx heard a human that sounded as if they were in distress, so they followed the sound to find a human sitting on the ground making quiet sniffles and covering their ears. Volx cautiously crept closer and when they were close enough; clear as day the human was crying. Instinct took over and Volx curled around the human, using their tail to help cover the human, and more importantly the humans ears to muffle the sounds that was causing the distress. Volx stayed with the human all night until the two fell asleep and when they awoke they found a small feast of food the human had prepared as a thank you. The volx only intended to stay the night to help the human but they've been together ever since.

I wonder if possible I could name and give them a gender when they are designed? >.< Seeing how they look will help me figure out what vibe I get from them? Writing up how we met after I've gotten a snack!

ROLLED TRAITS:
- Hair tuft (common)
- heterochromia (common)
- shorter tail (common)

REWARDS:
-20vb Image
-Etherial Bracelet
Last edited by DancingEevee on Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #E007 — Unnamed

Postby Sin Tsukino » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:48 am

Thank you! The page has been updated, I love how she came out ^^
ImageImage

ImageImage Image Image Image--Toyhou.se Art shop
PFP by Driftlord on here!

Sorry in advance if I forget things, feel free to poke and remind me. Struggling with life at the moment.
Sin Tsukino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me