Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Breeding for ItsAsher0

Postby BlueberryOtter » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:00 pm

SOO sorry this took me like 2 weeks lol, got busy with other owed art x.x

Thanks so much again for joining!! <3
Please pick any pup to keep, if I decide to take one ill have second pick, and the rest are for sale for 5C$!

1(Villain Energy). ItsAsher0
2(Spiked Dragon). ItsAsher0
3(Stitched Together). ItsAsher0
Last edited by BlueberryOtter on Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breeding for ItsAsher0

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:33 pm

No worries!! They're all so cute :0 omg.. this is precious!!! May I have stitched together? And I'd love to buy whoever you don't want <3 I was absolutely stuck between two of these.. I love them all so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Are the breedings limited to one per person? I'd love to do another! I won't make it as detailed because I got really carried away the first time ๐Ÿ˜ญ apologies I just saw it was closed ;w;

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breeding for ItsAsher0

Postby BlueberryOtter » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:22 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:No worries!! They're all so cute :0 omg.. this is precious!!! May I have stitched together? And I'd love to buy whoever you don't want <3 I was absolutely stuck between two of these.. I love them all so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Are the breedings limited to one per person? I'd love to do another! I won't make it as detailed because I got really carried away the first time ๐Ÿ˜ญ apologies I just saw it was closed ;w;

sure thing!! will add asap, and feel free to buy the other pups!

and aaaaa and sorry yeah dont worry you'll be aloud to do more when i reopen!
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me