Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

hi by COOLDOGOOO

Artist COOLDOGOOO [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

hi

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:10 pm

hi again everyone!

i havent been feeling my best so thats why i sorta just disappeared for a while
but i decided to doodle a litle something!

this is my more cartoon-ish style idk if you guys like it but lmk what you think of it!
you may have seen it in my old art (avatars and such) lol that time it looked awful . it still looks better on paper tho lol

anyways if anybody would want a piece of their character in a style lkie this im currently looking for usd! <3 ill also consider c$ and potentially art :) i dont really have a set price so really just offer what youd like for any if you do want some

but to be fair im actually sorta proud of this!
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hi

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed May 01, 2024 1:59 pm

aw dogooo, i missed you and i hope you feel better <3 i adore your art so much and i've loved all of your works, but this style is especially cool! you should be proud, i LOVE the proportions!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hi

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu May 02, 2024 12:30 am

♥ mizu wrote:aw dogooo, i missed you and i hope you feel better <3 i adore your art so much and i've loved all of your works, but this style is especially cool! you should be proud, i LOVE the proportions!

thank you so much! thankfully, im feeling so much better ! drawing has been helping me relax a lot too- so i hope to be doing more frequent stuff! <3

and that means so much to me that you think so! i was so unsure if anybody would like it and if it looked good since i normally draw a more realistic style so this makes me so happy! <33
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes