Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Blair for Bliss ! by Kayara

Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blair for Bliss !

Postby Kayara » Tue May 07, 2024 12:23 pm

I really hope this is okay- I've gifted you art before so I'm just betting it is and I can give it to you separately and delete this if it's not okay but it's gift art !

Happy (belated) birthday, you sweetheart! I had it on my calendar but couldn't get this finished in time amongst my school work ;v;
Blair seems so cool. I love how she seems to represent a very feminine girl without being timid and delicate. Not like that's bad at all but it's nice to see all kinds of personalities representing different styles as a part of their outward expression. She's an anthro so her physical traits could've been just about any combination of animal and human traits. It would just depend on what the designer wanted but it's beautiful how I can see the strength of her species in her physical appearance. Also, she's a June baby like me. :>
I hope you like it and I'm glad you seemed to have had a weekend where you could a little rest <3
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blair for Bliss !

Postby A s t r a » Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 pm

This is such an amazing piece of artwork! I would love to see her other art pieces. The way you did this has such a great personality to it, I think I struggle with that when I draw lol.
Astra ☪ Adult ☪ Nonbinary
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠."
☆•°*☆•°*link link
link Martith ©*°•☆*°•☆
Greetings, I'm Astra. I joined CS on April 11, 2024 and currently collecting every bunny/rabbit on here & I'm over 300 bunnies/rabbits now. Always looking to make new friends.
A s t r a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 pm

A s t r a wrote:This is such an amazing piece of artwork! I would love to see her other art pieces. The way you did this has such a great personality to it, I think I struggle with that when I draw lol.

The person who designed my friend's character goes by Rocketchu12 on dA ! they've linked their toyhouse page with more of their designs.
But the person I made this for goes by ♥ mizu on here and she has some of the best expressive, dynamic poses that I really enjoy seeing as well as her own beautiful designs. Thank you so much <33 I'm not familiar with drawing anthro but I thnk it's getting easier. It's taken me even longer to get used to drawing movement so I really appreciate the compliment!
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 pm

KAY OH MY GOSH??? SHE LOOKS AMAZING??!!?

i was absolutely NOT expecting to see your art pop up on my feed when i got home, much less see blair!!! holy cow!! thank you so much oh my god? 😭😭😭💖💖 you captured her PERFECTLY and i just love how you drew her :) it's so nice that you thought of her personality so deeply, i really enjoyed making her and she's an oc that's really dear to me :D i didn't even realise that her being a lion reflects her personality, but you're so right - it's PERFECT for her omg. thank you thank you thank you kay!!!

i hope that you can rest too, my friend <3 you really deserve it :) i'm so happy whenever i see your art but i hope you're not burning yourself out!

A s t r a wrote:This is such an amazing piece of artwork! I would love to see her other art pieces. The way you did this has such a great personality to it, I think I struggle with that when I draw lol.

i totally agree with you, kay did such an amazing job :3 if you want to see her other art, you can find it here :D

Kayara wrote:

The person who designed my friend's character goes by Rocketchu12 on dA ! they've linked their toyhouse page with more of their designs.
But the person I made this for goes by ♥ mizu on here and she has some of the best expressive, dynamic poses that I really enjoy seeing as well as her own beautiful designs. Thank you so much <33 I'm not familiar with drawing anthro but I thnk it's getting easier. It's taken me even longer to get used to drawing movement so I really appreciate the compliment!

WAIT I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO POST THIS WHEN I SAW THAT YOU POSTED RIGHT BEFORE ME ;-; oh my god kay you are SO kind, thank you so so much, i love your art 😭💖
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A s t r a » Tue May 07, 2024 1:46 pm

Oh my goodness! All of her art is stunning and I just favorited Blair! I'm definitely gonna have to check out Rocketchu12 on DA!
Astra ☪ Adult ☪ Nonbinary
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠."
☆•°*☆•°*link link
link Martith ©*°•☆*°•☆
Greetings, I'm Astra. I joined CS on April 11, 2024 and currently collecting every bunny/rabbit on here & I'm over 300 bunnies/rabbits now. Always looking to make new friends.
A s t r a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Tue May 07, 2024 5:34 pm

♥ mizu wrote:KAY OH MY GOSH??? SHE LOOKS AMAZING??!!?

i was absolutely NOT expecting to see your art pop up on my feed when i got home, much less see blair!!! holy cow!! thank you so much oh my god? 😭😭😭💖💖 you captured her PERFECTLY and i just love how you drew her :) it's so nice that you thought of her personality so deeply, i really enjoyed making her and she's an oc that's really dear to me :D i didn't even realise that her being a lion reflects her personality, but you're so right - it's PERFECT for her omg. thank you thank you thank you kay!!!

i hope that you can rest too, my friend <3 you really deserve it :) i'm so happy whenever i see your art but i hope you're not burning yourself out!

DAWWWWWWW STOP IT
I'm glad, I'm glad 😌 I actually had a lot of fun making this, more than you can imagine. She certainly is a special character and was just so immediately inspiring. I was really too happy to draw her in her high fashion glory✨
Thank you as well for always being so appreciative of myself and others. <3 :>>
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me