Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Taak by pizzas and scream

Artist pizzas and scream [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Taak

Postby pizzas and scream » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 am

Long ago when the world was just created, the god "Nyathea" was lonly. Out of the red earth Nyathea created a friend, being part of the physical relm that had been created, Taak was gifted with the ablity to help create the world as it is known. Taak was Nyatheas partner, friend, child.

The world had been created and populated with wonderful beasts, life went on peacefully. They everyone lived in harmony. The world had not yet been divided, and over time plants withed, what did not burn up was eaten. It was not long before starvation was rampent. But nobody could be liberated from their suffering.

"Please, we suffer, can nothing be done? we have gone on in this way for too long" Taak confronts Nyathea. Seeing inhabitants of the world in such a state Nyathea reach within self and extracts something. This became a new being. The unrelenting day falls into darkness, the air cools. As with the blanket of night falling, Taak's Eyelids fall heavy wishing for a relief Taak peacefully slips into a deep sleep, and dies beneath a tree. Night and death have come to the world. The one who asked for it's creation, who beckoned it was the first to taste it.
[fragment of goddess, in rule of plants, birth and sunlight forgoten]
The tree that had been Taak's grave mark had grown ripe with fruit. fruit the same red as the earth and fur that adorned him, Taak had eventually been reborn. The world had now been separated into "day, and night", the master of this had been named Jyah.
a cycle of souls had become part of the world. Although Jyah had grown to represent parts of night, death and beasts, Taak remained god of the animals.
[fragment about flesh eating lost]
The cycle of souls was a weary one, In time Taak had requested once more for a change. Being part of orginal creation Taak had more say in the creation. "we grow tired, mice who lost lives to foxes, transmigrate if there is a fetus, deer who die in the field, their soul is absorbed into the grass, in turn are eaten. they are reborn once more. we grow tired"

and so, Taak had suggested rest. Taak being divine was not allowed this rest, but would be in charge of it. the Red of his body, the red if the blood of life. Taak had been one of the first to kill/murder, resulting in now being a teacher as to how to live a proper life and take only what was needed.

The world had been separated. life and death , a cycle of souls and a place for them to rest and escape endless reincarnations. Life fed on life, life fed on death. A meeting had been held with Nyathea, Jyah,[?] and Taak, "I have an idea for a new creature, like us they will have potention for creativity, for destruction. For great deeds and horrible acts. they could be in charge of the physical world, as I had given you rein over parts of it"

and so, "mankind" had been made. The beasts had been asked to do little to no harm, for a while man and beast got along fine. Taak, had been in charge to be a teacher to these new creations. Animals had lived in partnership for a while, and Taak was worshiped as a god. Man decided to have dominion over the beasts and break the pacts that had been made.

"Nyathea, they had broken the pacts, we are now abused and seen as less. how could this of happend? do you not love us? why have you not interfered? why do you not do a thing?"
"I wish not change what has been created, I shall give you all a gift, as in the beginning your knowledge of the world shall remain in tact, your links to the non physical world shall remain, silent knowledge, your souls shall be free from judgment. It would be tragic for a child to fall victem to the jaws of your brethren, but they will not be held accountable.

The new creations shall have to find ways to live, and to seek out knowledge of the divine and ethereal, but at that, a great loss as your kind will not commune with these beings, you will have your own sentience, but a link between you and them will be severed. you will be god of the animals, and an in between for the world of them and the humans. You can teach mankind to speek to the souls of the beasts. if only in return to have them seen man as their master. If servitude and flesh help them live, allow it."

Animals became animals, they could no longer speak. slaughter was still slaughter, and death was death. But there was still that hint of a silent knowledge that only they and small children knew. "there is something more than this, I will go down without telling you"

Taak became the god of animals, of slaughter. red of the earth, of fertile fruit, of life blood and blood spilled.

Humanity grew and created symbolism of the animals their ancestors once knew, they feared, respected, revered and loathed them. Taak still had monuments, as they still clung onto older gods, who one day would be forgotten and branded "pagan" only suitable for unclean heathens.

In time the dwindling partnership between beast and man had diminsed, as now they were seen as property, sacrifice was no longer sacred and deaths were in vain. They were thankless, even to the god that had given them such gifts.

"They had forgotten me, you, us. they had abused us with no care, why don't you do something? I can feel the sting, the pain of these actions, why don't you help us? our spirits are broken, they no longer see is as they used to"

once more, Inaction.

red, the color of burning passion. Taak stole the sentience back to the beasts, they were aware as they once were as their alleged replacements had been, Taak led the creatures corrupted by negative feelings on a rebellion. They stormed though settlements and murdered the people who had opressed them, they feasted, even if herbivorous.
Taak's rage turned against creation, as his say and power in the world had been replaced in favor of humanity, and his siblings Jyah and [?], Taak had grown to hate his master, his creator. He had grown into gratitude.

the rebellion continued on, Taak's minions became "monsters", and humans fought back. Nyathea did not answer Taak's cries to intervene.

a glorious battle had raged, and Taak's body had shown wounds of war, his escape and cries for forgiveness went unheard. perhaps Nyathea had dissipated? perhaps it is sorrow for a betrayal. His wounded body dribbled blood, returning creation, returning power, his body fell into the ocean, blood escaping like beaut full ribbons. bringing forth new creation. The blood and the corrupted gave rise to powerful creatures, not human, not beast, not man nor gods, it gave magic to the world, it returned what it took.

the world had been reinvented once more.

"when I was born nobody came to see me, as I died the whole world watched."
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me