Yay! 8D by LupusAmari

Based on Click to view
Artist LupusAmari [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yay! 8D

Postby LupusAmari » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:11 pm

The pic took 40 minutes, and the story took a half an hour.
I really really hope I get it. I have never been a part of any species and I have tried many times, but I want this, please.

Username:LupusAmari
Name: Odin
Age (at most 50) 20
Personality: Tough, silent usually, is very very strong. Likes to figh and train, but is very loyal and protective. He is actually very good with pups/cubs/babies. (Whatever you call them =3)
He has unusually good hearing, even for a male of the species.
Theme Song: (I know there are children on this site and I don't enjoy swearing so ** are put in, I assume you know the word) Da** Regret by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Story:
He was born, blind of course, to two tough, unforgiving parents in Northern Russia. the tundra was harsh and unfavorable, but he managed to grow up and be strong, unlike his brother. He loved to playfight and help to hunt for scarce, tough prey.

He was always the strong one in his group. He would often lead them to more prey. During fierce blizzards, he would find shelter. His parents, Mariya and Daniil, loved him, but they did not treat him any less than a full grown adult. If he failed, they were harsh. Lyusi, his sister, was more favored in his community. Her tough beauty had many males calling, but Odin would scare them off. He loved Lyusi very much.

When a particularly tough winter came, his little brother, Zak, was born. Odin was 8 at the time, and Lyusi was 5. He and his family were trying desperately to find shelter, but thwy couldn't, and so Maryia had to have her baby right in the middle of the tundra. She couldn't make it... she perished in the birthing. Zak was named quickly by Odin. Lyusi tried to lick him into life, to try to get his heart beating, but it was too cold, and Zak just couldnt make it. He passed away, without ever seeing the world. Odin was heartbroken. He layed by Zak's side and refused to move, and Daniil layed next to Mariya. Lyusi huddled between the two. It took three days for the blizzard to subside, and by then they were starving. Daniil knew they had to eat something, so he suggested they eat Zak and Mariya. But Odin refused. he buried them in the snow and found an elderly elk, thanks to the kindness of their Creator.

From then on, Odin and Lyusi were tough and refused to fall too deeply in love with any other of their species.

Lyusi eventually ran away from home, she needed a fresh start. Odin never saw her again.

He is still with his group, but his father, Daniil, died shortly before the present time. He was hunting, and fell into a deep crevasse, and his body was never recovered.

Odin is the toughest in his group, and never fails to protect his friends. He is secretly looking for a mate, but he will never tell anyone directly. He's gotten sort of lonely.

His little feather thing is from his first catch, this huge, beautiful blue bird. His father helped him make it, and he wears it in remembrance of his family.

Art of it: (Link- viewtopic.php?f=30&t=828435) Image
And I tried to draw the species in my drawing notebook =)
Last edited by LupusAmari on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:08 am, edited 9 times in total.
LupusAmari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yay! 8D

Postby javastar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:13 pm

woe, sweet
my messenger