TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Restful Dead » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:41 am

I'm done being nice, because no matter what, I know I don't deserve what I get in return.
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:10 am

Last edited by gamer on Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
「독자에겐 독자의 삶이 있는 거니까요」
───────────■■───────────
Adult user. Feel free to pm!
🍎
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:20 am

“THE WOODS ARE JUST TREES THE TREES ARE JUST WOODS! INTO THE WOODS, INTO THE WOODS, INTO THE WOODS, and home before dawn :)”

I’m havin a really good day, the weather is so beautiful I wanna take my dog to the graveyard but idk if I’ll have the time. I’m watching my high school performance of “Into The Woods” (I’m on one of the crews so I’ve already seen it a handful of times)
But this is opening night and we are doing so good! Eeeh I just wanna sing and spin and invite everyone to watch it.

I have so much to say but not the time nor the breath to say it all

If you’re having a bad day just take a few breaths, remember you’re important and I love you :) it’s okay to take breaks!
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:39 pm

i do NOT feel like me right now and like i dotn want to say this out loud to anyone because i feel like im not allowed to do that but like. idk i definitely od not feel like me LOl. i feel like voicing this to someone else would e really weird. idk my head is all foggy rn i cant realy thinkg straight but i just feel like . i dont know. somethjing is differnt something really is. im not realy usre whats upo thought. i dont want to tell our uh what do i even call them? partner? i want to say partner but i feel like thats not right and they (not the person i referred to as partner, i think they would be fine with it, probby, idk, im now worried. im sorry) would not like if i openly called them that but at the smae time it feels right. idk liek partners in crime or something. like. i dont want to tell them because i feel like thats realy weird. and i feel like i shouldnt. ????? i wasnt expecting that thing to make me break down and dissociate this severely thats actualyl; kind of crazy, i dont think it was that bad now tbh like. i feel like i just made it up and made myeslfupset???? im putting this here so maybe they will like see it. im assumign they will remember this though? i dont know? `itw so.. weird! like . i dont know what is making me have this urge to say these thigsd lololol. and i like wnat a different name. except i dot really, beacuse im like basil. but im not basil. i am not. but also im like,, mkaing it up. lol what in the world is going on this is kind of crazy. i guess this is like the proof i wanted, idk , depending on how i feel tmorrow? my heads allll .. muddy and fuzzy... :(( it feels so fuuunnyy....very silly and uh. whats a good word. idk. rambunctious. yes.
dont like, read this im literally just gong insane lol this will either be proof that i have a dissociative disorder that i cant realy deny for the first time or just me realizing i am compltely off my rocker insane!!!! but its okay i like being insane. i feel so funny actually like this is insane

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:28 pm

i am shaking and sobbing right now and my eyes are exactly this shade of pink https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.CnyNvR35m ... ImgDetMain and my jaw aches and my dad hates me and everyone hates me and ive been such an awful person talking about dad so poorly to others and he wont let me talk to my relatvies of my friends and he says i am on a terrible path and that ive nothing to complain about and hes so full of anger and rage and disappointment all i wanted to do was go to mcdonalds with my friend but i cant talk to anyone now and im so distraught and im such a bad person i dont know what to do or what to say i can barely write this i need to go distract myself but i dont want to regret it and i think i will take a bath but i dont know im actually shaking so hard right now i cant stop crying i havent cried like this for four years i feel like ive ruined everything ive been venting to my sister but he says she clearly doesnt want to hear it and has too much on her plate she hates me i cant do anything right i hate my life all i do is sleep draw on oeakki shiver drink tea take care of my mother and shake that's all i do i just wanted to have a nice march break thats all i wanted but now its all ruined i hate this i am disappointed in myself all i can do is cry i mess up and im so mean and i just have no solid things right now i am so disloyal
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:17 pm

i have such a bad headache oh my freaking god
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:20 pm

Soy Sauce wrote:“THE WOODS ARE JUST TREES THE TREES ARE JUST WOODS! INTO THE WOODS, INTO THE WOODS, INTO THE WOODS, and home before dawn :)”
-snip-

^ i sort of hate to ask it but do you have a basket woowowowwooooo

i feel so horrible about not being able to make good traditional art.. feeling set back so much and dont even know where to pick up. its so discouraging seeing artists pretty sketchbook tours and the entirety of mine feels like im wasting paper
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:12 pm

i just want to hold my boyfriend in my arms while i sob like a little baby until i fall asleep 💤
      "It's the things we love most that destroy us."
      maggie she/her infp-t ─ us est homegrown idiot
      hi, im just lurking around here y'know?
      i enjoy the hunger games, wof, fnaf, and horror as a whole.
      you can call me effie, too. my past users were many things
      most recent being slashstreet.

i. my love - ii. friend - iii. wtydak - iv. goatlings - v. cred
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moiraine » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:24 pm

you can ignore me i'm just being salty i guess

Kinda meh when I want to post a 3 year 'art improvement' type post because I can see a big difference, but I don't bother posting because I know it's not going to get notes. I have almost 2000 followers and I know about 99% of them are just going to scroll past without bothering to even hit 'like', much less reblog it, because it happens all the time. So there's no point posting it. There's no point even going to the effort of creating content really. It's actually no wonder why small content creators are quitting their fandoms/platforms left right and centre

.Hester.
she/her, too old for all this, autistic

my favourite pets

Heaven never ever heard a word I said
I've cried enough to raise the dead
Everything comes and goes, they say
Here tomorrow, gone today
Moiraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidcoyote » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:40 pm

This is a checkpoint! If you're reading this, you've made it.

Life is tough sometimes, and the bad experiences you go through aren't meant to happen. They usually don't make you stronger, if I'm being honest. But they also don't define you - you're not them. You've got this. You already are strong.

x
𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

they/them or it/its
hopeless sudoku conoisseur, historical ed teach enthusiast, relentless snake booper

Suggestion: Bring back CS contests

rabidcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me