Smiley #15 OWNED

Postby Salt » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 am

To adopt this Smiley, you need to fill out the form below. c:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Quirk:[/b]

Finish the base before you add extras, and please only post if you are committed to this Smiley.
Last edited by Salt on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smiley #15

Postby oakdenugg » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Does the 'Art' portion have to be drawn art, or can it be a story, or a poem, or something different?
oakdenugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salt » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 am

Oh, I'm so sorry I missed this! Art can be writing, poems, or visual arts.
Salt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakdenugg » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:06 pm

----oakdenugg

----Female

----Sail

----(without the fancy animation)
----Note- I did not draw the scenery, that is an image I found on tumblr.

----Having a compulsive desire to investigate and learn, the unknown must be known, the confusing understood. If she hears a noise in the dark or out of sight, smells something, sees a flash of light in the woods, hears a legend or rumor, etc., she will have an urge to investigate. This is of course not always very healthy for her, but what the heck, how bad could it be?
----She is willing to serve in subordinate capacity. She balks at being placed in positions of leadership and power. She does not want that kind of responsibility. She is deathly shy and a follower by nature.
----A charming little Smiley, she has a personality that is pleasing to others. Being charming entails being well mannered and pleasant to others, perhaps a demure female, though not neccessarily all the time.
----She is nonconforming, an individual almost to a fault. Finds following her own path preferable to following the right path.
---She is one with the water as a typical Smiley is, but she seems to go one step farther with her passion for water. She loves just sitting down, looking out over the water for hours on end. She loves to swim on warm days, and just float lazily around. One of her favorite things to do underwater is do swim on her back and look up to the sky, and watch all the rays of the sun split of like ribbons flowing around her body along with the water plants and the fish. It's like being in a different world.

----Tone Deaf- When she starts to singing the dogs start to howling. She can't sing, though she probably doesn't recognize the fact that she's painfully off-key.

----"A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor." - Anonymous

----Sail by AWOLNATION
oakdenugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salt » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 am

She's yours oaken, I loved your form, very simple and intriguing! Please take good care of Sail for me!
Salt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me