RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 09, 2024 7:22 am

RedMoon

Maison- nonbinary- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Chi, Alex

He shook his head, then looked to the she wolf apprentice as she appeared. He checked her over, asking "How are you? Does your wound still hurt?" they asked, doing their job as the healer for her too. They then looked to Chi again, and said "It could be a bad thing...but I'll try my hardest to save them. You have to have them...otherwise you could pass away too. Freya doesn't want that and I don't want that either," he said to her. He then sat beside her, since there wasn't much to do now until the pups were actually born.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Akiro; Hyuuga

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sighed. "Blaze, he wasn't even here when you were told to take Milo around...He just saw me...saw something and wants me to feel better." With a flick of the tail she got up and turned away, looking to Hyuuga.

She nodded as she looked at Hyuuga, but then shook her head. "I feel like we're all trying to impress the alpha...and Blaze has to fight him. I don't think they've done the fight yet, for Blaze to prove himself." She let out a small sigh, shaking her head then looking around. She walked along the area they were supposed to be in. She didn't see any of the Starlight wolves...or any loners, so that was good.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Blaze, Gauge, Hyuuga; Ridge

The reddish looking and minimally darker male said put his ears back. He felt a growl bubbling forth, but stopped it when Gauge spoke up. He nodded and said "Yeah...I wasn't here to hear anything about Milo. Though I'm going to assume Nova told you to take him around." This was said to Blaze, then he focused on Gauge. He'd definitely seen her try to talk to Blaze before, but things seemed to get in the way. Such as Shy Fawn the traitor returning...Where had the stupid older wolf even gotten to now?

Ridge seemed a little annoyed but that wasn't really his problem. They'd been given the order to watch and protect the hunting patrol. He sighed and shook his head, looking at the hunters there. He looked back towards Blaze and Milo a moment, then focused on his task.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears, and continue to hold the doe. They sighed as they watched the two, then Hakuren came back over to them. They took down the doe, so he let go of the leg a moment. "Hey, its a deer...so it'll feed us for a time, and Miracle is hunting with Athena. They'll get extra food for the pack," he said. He then said "Now we need to figure out how to get this back to camp...When we got that elk, there were like four or five of us to carry it back."

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one twitched her ears. Her tail flicked back and forth a couple times, and she nodded. "I guess we didn't... or if we did we must not have really talked." She shook her head over this fact, but it was what it was. She nodded along as the other she wolf said she'd also grown up there. "Oh...I'm sorry," she said, feeling like she needed to show some sympathy. Then again, the other had said they'd served the pack. It sounded like they'd served well, despite passing away and all. She then blinked and nodded at the other, saying "Sounds good." She waited for some sort of signal from the other, that the rabbits were waking or to sneak up or anything.

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu, Yomi

The pretty but handsome smaller and slender golden pup flicked his tail. Brown ears twitched, and he watched Kiyu leave soon after. Brown and blue eyes focused on just Yomi and Kuroi now. He nodded as he looked at Kiyu first, saying "Yeah...I guess you're right. All I care about is they better be treating him nice over there." Then looking at Kuroi, he said "Yeah...being a hunter could be nice for me."

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat May 18, 2024 10:10 am

f.name… juniper
age… three
gender… female
colour… white and grey
eye colour… blue
pack… starlight pack
rank… omega
tags… pack, open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

the omega sat quietly outside her den chewing on the bones of a very small rabbit she had managed to catch just moments ago. Her blue partially blind eyes could see the little animals as a dark brown, it was probably only just fresh out if it’s mothers protection itself, but when she saw it wonder towards her, it was clear it would be an easy kill, even for a partially blind wolf like herself.

It didn’t really take long to finish the small rabbit, a couple of pulls at its fur to remove the fluff, and a few crunches to get through the small bones and she had just about finished eating. Blood stained her soft white lips, and she licked at some blood on her paws. Her ears flicking constantly incase another pack member had come to pinch her own small meal.

f.name… trinity
age… five
gender… female
colour… black
eye colour… amber
pack… redmoon pack
rank… delta
tags… pack, open
. T . R . I . N . I . T . Y .

trinity watched castor lead a hunting party, from the large rock beside her den she could see quite a lot that was going on inside her pack. She watched carefully, surveying calmly. Despite being delta, she only really acted upon her rank when she really needed to, it was what made good at her job. She was responsible and respectful of all others ranks, even the omegas, she often found herself feeding them to ensure they are, especially when the fighters or hunters picked on them. It was an unfortunate part of being in a pack, there was always the lowest ranking wolf, and they did tend to cop a lot of infuriations, in the other wolves defence, quite often, omegas put themselves in positions they should not. Trinity had stopped one or two tiffs between a fighter and omega but there had been times where she let the omega be bullied purely because they had stepped out of line.

The thought of castors hunting party made the female hungry. She stood up from her rock and stretched herself before shaking her ebony coat. Bright amber eyes clear as day even in night time against her rich coat. With a yawn the she wolf jumped down from her rock and padded almost silently towards the food pile.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sat May 18, 2024 3:02 pm

RedMoon

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:Blaze, Gauge, Hyuuga | Crush/Mate: Open

Ridge kept at a constant smooth trot keeping up with the party. She kept an eye on all party members, and an opem nose for prey.

Sorry for small reply.

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat May 18, 2024 3:35 pm

a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/Miracle - the hunters |

Athena jerked her head to motion the other huntress to grab a rabbit swiftly. It was only a matter of seconds between that and startling the others to run off. In a swift motion, she'd stepped to their den, just before Miracle had the chance, and locked her jaws around one of the larger bunnies. She tightened her jaw until the sound of bones snapping rang in her ear. The small body in her maw soon became limp and cold. "It's okay, the pack life has kept me pretty busy over the years ." she laughed. Just the thought of her upbringing being taught to be a hunter immediately after leaving the pup stage. Her ears swiveled, attempting to listen to the others despite them being further away. She glanced at the other hunters as they began to bicker "Looks like they've secured one. After you get yours, let's go help them." Athena waited moments for Miracle to grab the other hare before it squirmed awake and possibly got away. Her eyes were still on the other hunters, watching their body language tense up. She tilted her head, her score still in the clutches of her jaws. A few moments afterward, she stealthily moved to the other hunters. Cautiously, she approached the trio and cleared her throat. A thump hit the ground as Athena dropped the small animal to the floor. Her attention caught on the small doe that the group managed to catch. "Good catch" she praised, pleased with the sight of food. "Are we grabbing another?" she questioned, the pitch in her voice raised. That certainly wouldn't be enough for all of them. The pack would be thinner by midwinter at that rate. "Miracle and I can help if needed," she said, wanting to be helpful and step in. Her tail in a low wave behind her, sniffing the carcass they'd caught.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Mon May 20, 2024 9:33 pm

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador, Castor, Hunting Party

Kane listened closely to the lead hunter, taking in his knowledge of the lands.
With a curt nod he began to respond,
“Sounds like a plan-,” then he heard Labrador speak out about Mountain Goats. This made sense to the young hunter, there are very few animals that can live in the angled plains, let alone strive.
With another quick nod to the lead of the party, he slowed down so he walked alongside Labrador.

“I could be useful when it comes to goats. Being small and quick, I could quite easily scale the rocks if they try to escape the plains” he suggested, his ears perking up as he waited for Castor’s reply.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Tue May 21, 2024 3:20 pm

{ S t a r l i g h t }

l o u i e

| Star Light | Fighter | W/fighters | W/Kiyu - Juniper

It was not long before Louie took off behind the hunters to make sure that they did not need his help. While hunting was not his strong suit, he was sure Dante would want him to do something instead of lounging. He nearly walked into the clearing where the other wolves stood, but something - someone caught his attention. A rustling of the bushes' leaves caused his ears to perk up. Now on high alert, he lowered himself to the ground, sniffing the scent of whoever was nearby. The fighter let out a low growl moving his paws slowly. "I can smell you," he whispered. A light-hearted giggle had come from the bushes as Kiyu burst out in front of him. "Are you watching the hunters again?" he asked, lifting his head to pan towards the hunters and herd. "Shh" Kiyu hushed her father. "I'm trying to be stealthy so they don't see me," she replied, not moving from her spot in the bush. Louie nearly burst with laughter, but for Kiyu's sake, he kept quiet. "Great job on being downwind - maybe not in the bushes though. When you move the leaves are noisy." he ushered the pup out of the bushes. She continued to crouch but managed to inch forward outside of the bushes. "Better?" she looked up at him, those pretty brown puppy eyes seeking a pleasing answer. "Much better, soon enough you'll join them. Just like your momma." he wolfed, a half smirk up his maw. Kiyu gave her father a light nudge, as she always did when her father mentioned her mother. "I hope one day I have a love as unconditional as yours." she complimented Louie. She kept her eyes on the hunters, seeing them gather for another kill. "One day you will.," he sighed softly, stepping behind the young wolf to not block her view of the other wolves. "Be back at camp for breakfast," he commanded before leaving her to scout.

The winds shifted between a pick-up and slow-down of the snow's graceful fall. Louie noted that this year seemed a lot heavier than the year before, the clouds were thick and dark. The grey filled the sky as flurries of all sizes drizzled down. A flake landed on Louie's wet nose, disintegrating within seconds. Just like that gone. He managed a decent sprint through the nearby territory, stopping a few times to take it all in. Louie had nearly checked half the territory for intruders before he returned to the rest of the pack. However, a white and grey figure caught his attention. His gaze came into a squint to see Juniper grabbing herself a small meal. His ears slicked back, poor wolf, away from the pack due to her rank. She must have left the pack or something to gain it. Louie took a small breath before pacing a stride towards Juniper, "Good Morning." he called to the she-wolf. He glances at her den, then at her to see her lick her paws free of evidence. "I see you've eaten. How are you?" he asked.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Tue May 21, 2024 4:14 pm

f.name… juniper
age… three
gender… female
colour… white and grey
eye colour… blue
pack… starlight pack
rank… omega
tags… pack, open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

the white she wolf flicked an ear and continues to lick her blood stained paws when a grey brown wolf had come towards her. In defence, she raised her hackles and bared her teeth, despite this, it was more of a ‘please don’t hurt me’ than a ‘don’t come near me. It was hard for the she wolf to always determine what another was approaching for, and she often became defensive. The female let out a gentle sigh when the males scent offered nothing but kindness. It was true, when you lose one sense, your others grew stronger. And so she had found herself picking up on emotions far easier than most. Once she had concluded he was no threat to her, she continued to lick her paws as he continued his approach. When he spoke, words strangely so soft she almost questioned the sincerity. She gently swayed her head left to right for a few moments before speaking up gently, submission and respect, clear in her voice. “yes… uhm.. morning… well it was easier to manage a meal on my own than to try to share with the pack…” she watched him carefully before taking in his scent a bit more and recognising the wolf as one of the fighters, Louie to be exact. While she hadn’t spoken with more than half the wolves in her pack, she knew all their names. Whether they knew hers she was unsure, due to her blindness, she was a rather useless pack mate, so few felt the need to get to know her.

eventer wrote:
f.name… trinity
age… five
gender… female
colour… black
eye colour… amber
pack… redmoon pack
rank… delta
tags… pack, open
. T . R . I . N . I . T . Y .

trinity watched castor lead a hunting party, from the large rock beside her den she could see quite a lot that was going on inside her pack. She watched carefully, surveying calmly. Despite being delta, she only really acted upon her rank when she really needed to, it was what made good at her job. She was responsible and respectful of all others ranks, even the omegas, she often found herself feeding them to ensure they are, especially when the fighters or hunters picked on them. It was an unfortunate part of being in a pack, there was always the lowest ranking wolf, and they did tend to cop a lot of infuriations, in the other wolves defence, quite often, omegas put themselves in positions they should not. Trinity had stopped one or two tiffs between a fighter and omega but there had been times where she let the omega be bullied purely because they had stepped out of line.

The thought of castors hunting party made the female hungry. She stood up from her rock and stretched herself before shaking her ebony coat. Bright amber eyes clear as day even in night time against her rich coat. With a yawn the she wolf jumped down from her rock and padded almost silently towards the food pile.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 21, 2024 6:46 pm

RedMoon

Maison- nonbinary- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Chi, Alex

He shook his head, then looked to the she wolf apprentice as she appeared. He checked her over, asking "How are you? Does your wound still hurt?" they asked, doing their job as the healer for her too. They then looked to Chi again, and said "It could be a bad thing...but I'll try my hardest to save them. You have to have them...otherwise you could pass away too. Freya doesn't want that and I don't want that either," he said to her. He then sat beside her, since there wasn't much to do now until the pups were actually born.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Akiro; Hyuuga

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sighed. "Blaze, he wasn't even here when you were told to take Milo around...He just saw me...saw something and wants me to feel better." With a flick of the tail she got up and turned away, looking to Hyuuga.

She nodded as she looked at Hyuuga, but then shook her head. "I feel like we're all trying to impress the alpha...and Blaze has to fight him. I don't think they've done the fight yet, for Blaze to prove himself." She let out a small sigh, shaking her head then looking around. She walked along the area they were supposed to be in. She didn't see any of the Starlight wolves...or any loners, so that was good.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Blaze, Gauge, Hyuuga; Ridge and Kane/Lab/Castor and hunting party

The reddish looking and minimally darker male had put his ears back. He felt a growl bubbling forth, but stopped it when Gauge spoke up. He nodded and said "Yeah...I wasn't here to hear anything about Milo. Though I'm going to assume Nova told you to take him around." to Blaze.

He kept an ear out, as they followed behind Castor and the rest of the hunters he'd brought. Akiro flicked his tail gently back and forth. He let a small bit of air escape his jaws...then shook his head. His eyes looked about as well, seeing no threats but of course they were on their own territory.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears, and continue to hold the doe. They sighed as they watched the two, then Hakuren came back over to them. They took down the doe, so he let go of the leg a moment. "Hey, its a deer...so it'll feed us for a time, and Miracle is hunting with Athena. They'll get extra food for the pack," he said. He then said "Now we need to figure out how to get this back to camp...When we got that elk, there were like four or five of us to carry it back."

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nodded at the other. Before she could grab a rabbit, the other was already doing so. She shook her head a couple times...then glanced around. She looked over at the trio as well, as soon as she noticed Athena's ears moving. Her own ears twitched and moved to catch the sounds. As far away as they were, her ears could tell they were speaking. She nodded as she turned back to Athena, saying "Okay." She quickly jumped on the rabbit, then grabbed it in her mouth. She flinched a bit as it made its noise of fear...but soon she'd dispatched it. She looked up to see the other already heading back for the others. She quickly moved to follow her, and soon had reached them too. She dropped her rabbit as well, because she might as well. Miracle glanced around, saying "We could try...None of the others seem to be old or sick though, or if they are I don't smell anymore here."

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu, Yomi

The smaller and slender golden pup twitched brown ears. Brown and blue eyes focused. He nodded as he looked at Kiyu first, saying "Yeah...I guess you're right. All I care about is they better be treating him nice over there." Then looking at Kuroi, he said "Yeah...being a hunter could be nice for me."

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me