Crowntail Equines Stable Page Guide

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Crowntail Equines Stable Page Guide

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:06 am

In order to breed, order customs, or play in the explore games, you must have an active and updated stable page. Not sure how to do that, or what needs to be included? Hopefully this guide will help! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them below.

Q: What information is required?
    A: Your stable page first needs to include links to each owned crowntail's adoption/creation page (V1 & V2 too!). Within that, each crowntail needs to have their barn name, their lineage (list 'foundation' if they do not have parents), and a record of their breeding slots including any offspring. If you've utilized any items with that crowntail such as breeding upgrades, then links to the item purchase posts should also be added.

Q: I don't have a crowntail yet, do I still need a stable page?
    A: If you'd like to order a custom, yes! You will need a stable page created that you can link to when filling out your custom order form.

Q: Which parts of the adopt require a stable page?
    A: Breeding, customs (not MYOs), explorations, and general events will require an up to date stable page. If you do not have a stable page, you may not participate in those things. Adopting normal adopts will not require a stable page however, so if you just want to participate in that and no other parts of the species, then you don't need to worry about this.

Q: Why do I need a stable page?
    A: Stable pages are very helpful for staff so that they don't have to keep up with all of this information themselves. It also helps you keep track of things more easily! Organization will make everyone's time with the adopt more enjoyable in general.

Q: Where should my stable page be posted?
    A: Anywhere you'd like! As long as the required information is added, you can post your stable page on CS, toyhouse, google forms, whatever you'd like.

Q: Can I add other information?
    A: Of course! Though not required, adding extra info such as their personalities, character development, mates, artwork, etc is absolutely encouraged.

Q: How 'up to date' does my stable page need to be?
    A: Preferably your crowntails should be added within 24-48 hours of receiving them. For example, if you go to post a custom form but we see that you won a crowntail three days ago and haven't added it to your stable, then your form will be ignored.

Q: Do eggs need to be added to the stable page?
    A: No. You can wait until your egg(s) have hatched to add them if you wish, especially if you're undecided on ownership status, names, etc.

Q: Can we see an example of a stable page?
    A: Yes! Here is a link to my personal stable page. Anyone is welcome to use this formatting if they so choose.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets