Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby Kandyrock » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:26 am

XxFlamepoolxX wrote:
Kandyrock wrote:-snip-

The image is broken

should be fixed now!
she/her
Kandyrock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostInTheEcho » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:05 am

Todays staff pup c:
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plushie666 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:10 am

LostInTheEcho wrote:Todays staff pup c:

I love!!!
Howdy there~!

I'm a gay nerd who honestly hates herself! *confetti flies everywhere* Yaaaaay!
No but seriously- What's self-esteem? I've never had it. Sounds like fun.
Pet's name: Ruby
Adopt an EPIC fat bird!
Image N o r u n n i n g i n t h e h a l l s
Plushie666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

finger guns at raire

Postby yeena » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 am

I'm back for investigation at eight in the morning; the best time of the day to point some fingers at the lovely staff.
    On the chopping board today is a special somebunny that everyone loves.

This is somewhat a shot in the dark, but it's worth getting out there!
    > There has been a constant stream of pictures of the cutest hop-fluffers around and it was acknowledged that they weren't referencing the bunnies directly. The stream of pictures all had bunnies in common and, well, they're all furry and fluffy too right? I figured that maybe the point was to get that the buns are fluffy and furry, rather actual buns or something else.
    > Referencing the dress up that had important colors; this pup has most of those colors, from the flowers at least. The yellow blending, pink base and, well, as for the blue? The eyes are covered right now and we don't know what color the eyes could be. I doubt the blue was put there unintentionally; it could've been a way to detour us from the pup's that didn't display blue or something else.
    > I didn't take the three bunnies as a conformation, really? I lined the number three up with the number of tails on the pup; three! Anyways, even if the pup doesn't have any bunnies on them right now, in the past pets, the bunny or bunnies didn't appear till the last stage. Who's to say that this can't be the same? Plus, the go big or go home could apply to this pup too. On the note of this same hint; this pup is definitely edited, as we can tell from all of the fluff.
    > With all of the emotes, it could be the pup's hair covering their eyes and their expression? I have no idea what the colon could be, but the pup's fringe surely could pass for a '3' and plus, that pup doesn't seem too happy about what's going on right now, which could be the 'c', even if that's intended to be a paw. I really, really enjoy trying to incorporate these expressions onto these pups; highly recommend others to try this as well someday because it's a good mood booster.
    > The word 'halp' has been used before; caught red handed.

Again, this could definitely be off but I think that this pup could be somebunny's for sure. Again, it was a blast trying to go detective in this situation and if anyone has anything to add or anything like that, hit my post with a hammer and we can definitely see to getting everything out!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plushie666 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:19 am

Pet's name: 🌈🌈🌈
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
*grabs detective hat* I have reason to believe that you are sketchi's doggo!
You look like you'd grow up to be a mischievous lil' demon fella!
Howdy there~!

I'm a gay nerd who honestly hates herself! *confetti flies everywhere* Yaaaaay!
No but seriously- What's self-esteem? I've never had it. Sounds like fun.
Pet's name: Ruby
Adopt an EPIC fat bird!
Image N o r u n n i n g i n t h e h a l l s
Plushie666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kandyrock » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:31 am

LostInTheEcho wrote:Todays staff pup c:

i want to hug it, it's adorable!
she/her
Kandyrock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: finger guns at raire

Postby 22tabby » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:39 am

dave. wrote:

I'm back for investigation at eight in the morning; the best time of the day to point some fingers at the lovely staff.

> There has been a constant stream of pictures of the cutest hop-fluffers around and it was acknowledged that they weren't referencing the bunnies directly. The stream of pictures all had bunnies in common and, well, they're all furry and fluffy too right? I figured that maybe the point was to get that the buns are fluffy and furry, rather actual buns or something else.
    > Referencing the dress up that had important colors; this pup has most of those colors, from the flowers at least. The yellow blending, pink base and, well, as for the blue? The eyes are covered right now and we don't know what color the eyes could be. I doubt the blue was put there unintentionally; it could've been a way to detour us from the pup's that didn't display blue or something else.
    > I didn't take the three bunnies as a conformation, really? I lined the number three up with the number of tails on the pup; three! Anyways, even if the pup doesn't have any bunnies on them right now, in the past pets, the bunny or bunnies didn't appear till the last stage. Who's to say that this can't be the same? Plus, the go big or go home could apply to this pup too. On the note of this same hint; this pup is definitely edited, as we can tell from all of the fluff.
    > With all of the emotes, it could be the pup's hair covering their eyes and their expression? I have no idea what the colon could be, but the pup's fringe surely could pass for a '3' and plus, that pup doesn't seem too happy about what's going on right now, which could be the 'c', even if that's intended to be a paw. I really, really enjoy trying to incorporate these expressions onto these pups; highly recommend others to try this as well someday because it's a good mood booster.

Again, this could definitely be off but I think that this pup could be somebunny's for sure. Again, it was a blast trying to go detective in this situation and if anyone has anything to add or anything like that, hit my post with a hammer and we can definitely see to getting everything out!

I do hate to ruin this, but I recall Raire saying that her pup only has one tail because she said she tried to draw 3 and shouldn’t do it well so she left it at one ^^”
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½“ο½ˆο½…ο½…ο½ ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to boredom, ο½‚ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ a ο½—ο½ο½Œο½† ο½Œο½…ο½ο½„ο½“ to ο½Œο½ο½Žο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½“ο½“. ο½ο½Žο½… must ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½ο½“ο½… ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½‰ο½’ fate ο½ƒο½ο½’ο½…ο½†ο½•ο½Œο½Œο½™.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
x
──────────────────
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
──────────────────
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
x
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

"ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i do is temporary, but ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” i ο½Œο½…ο½ο½–ο½… ο½‚ο½…ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½„ is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxfields » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:44 am

Plushie666 wrote:Image
Pet's name: 🌈🌈🌈
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
*grabs detective hat* I have reason to believe that you are sketchi's doggo!
You look like you'd grow up to be a mischievous lil' demon fella!

He does look very demon-y but I thought someone unscrambled a code sketchi posted that said "my pup has an unedited tail"
I might be wrong though?
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ YOU 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 TO

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ig || toyhouse || commissions|| sig
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
π™°π™²π™²π™΄π™Ώπšƒ π™°π™²π™²π™΄π™Ώπšƒ π™°π™²π™²π™΄π™Ώπšƒ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

T
H
E

β–ˆ

F
A
C
T

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™½π™Ύπšƒ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙱 𝙴 πš‚ πšƒ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Fox β˜… She/Her β˜… pirate fanatic ☠
Hi, I'm Fox! I love dogs, AOT, and One Piece!
Feel free to message me Discord
Mossfoxes#1751
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 π™·π™°πš…π™΄ 𝙰𝙻𝙻 πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Έπ™»π™» πšƒπ™Ύ πš‚ πšƒ 𝚁 𝙸 πš… 𝙴

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
foxfields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebopbee » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:59 am

dave. wrote:I'm back for investigation at eight in the morning; the best time of the day to point some fingers at the lovely staff.

-snip-

I'm not sure about that one. I took a peek at Raire's pets and they don't seem like this one. They have a pixel feel to them while I think that Image feels more blended.

This one does look a bit blended bet idk.
btuh
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:18 am

22tabby wrote:
dave. wrote:

I do hate to ruin this, but I recall Raire saying that her pup only has one tail because she said she tried to draw 3 and shouldn’t do it well so she left it at one ^^”

Sadly my pupper only has one tail, yes! :'3 *sobs*
I'm also not an artist and can't draw lineart edits like this, the only thing I can do is manipulate my lines as long as they're hard, blocky pixels. Huargh! Γ²wΓ³/)

BUT I really love how you put all of this together, dave. <3
Here is my answer for you!

1) :3c I have seen the right explanation for my bunny pictures already, twice I think, but nobody applied that theory to any pup, so I never replied to it.
2) The colours I used for the flowers mean something else.
Mayhaps I should mention the order of the colours is also very important? :3c
I'm still waiting for one person to scream it out loud since day 1. Perhaps it might be easier to figure out what I mean if you look at the name of that 'yellow' flower in the archive...
3) My '1, 2, 3' hint is the only hint that has something to do with numbers and you peeps already found out that it means my outcome has 3 bunnies on it. I technically didn't use numbers for anything else.
3.5) I did use a certain number for my puppers name, but since I didn't reveal that one yet, you shouldn't think about numbers at all!
4) Naw :3c the emotes are just a cheeky cat >:3c princessharumi from tumblr explained that really well
5) omg, yes, I do use "halp" quite often (more often in private chats of course), haha! :'D

*finger guns back* You did well, I'm proud of you!

Azaleawolf9 wrote:I'm not sure about that one. I took a peek at Raire's pets and they don't seem like this one. They have a pixel feel to them while I think that Image feels more blended.

This one does look a bit blended bet idk.

:3 It's called a gradient and almost any art program can help you with one.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me