Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby Malcorium » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Hi yes I'm late to the Marshmallow reveal but I'd just like to say that they're gorgeous and I just had to draw em.
ImageImage

~Image

Sup I'm Mal. I'm mostly inactive
but I still pop in from time to time.
Feel free to send me a trade if u want.

Places I'm more active on:
Dragon Cave
Flight Rising
Final Outpost
Malcorium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Malcorium wrote:Hi yes I'm late to the Marshmallow reveal but I'd just like to say that they're gorgeous and I just had to draw em.

Oh my goodness this is super gorgeous! You did an amazing job, thank you so much for taking the time to draw my little Marshmallow <3

Also Lacuna’s outcome today is super gorgeous! I love the little story tied along with them, they’re very lovely ;A;
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Malcorium wrote:Hi yes I'm late to the Marshmallow reveal but I'd just like to say that they're gorgeous and I just had to draw em.

Gosh this is amazing! Beautiful fanart!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 pm

racoonie2004 wrote:
kerstin wrote:

*casually confirms & claims??* :3c

tfw you gotta draw in paint 'cause the program you usually draw in is being laggy
    & you also haven't drawn humanoids in like what,,, centuries?

-snip-

did you name the beb anything in perticular O.o xD just wonderin

nnnope! just like last year, i have left stuff like that up to you to decide c:
    their gender, their name, even their personality - you've got the power!
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ïṉкɾєαℓṃ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:03 pm

I don’t have time to keep up with this like I used to, but did anyone see this edit note from Raire and could it be a hint? ;x;

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ιf ι ѕєи∂ уσυ α тяα∂є тнαт'ѕ вℓαик σи уσυя ѕι∂є, ιт'ѕ α gιfт!
=^-^=

ImageImageImage
my featured babies! ^.^
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ
TRADERS PLEASE READ:
people account sit for me & carry out tasks for me & I am often very busy;
please do not assume I have seen your trade--- if I take too long, cancel or send me a POLITE private message! ^^

LOCKED GROUPS ARE STILL FOR TRADE!
IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO CHECK LOCKED GROUPS FOR YOUR WL, PLEASE SEND A SUGGESTION. <3
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Alright, most of you have guessed I made this outcome, so very well, I'm going to confirm that you are ... Correct! c:

Good work! I don't really have a story behind this one, but yep, he's mine. My hints this year were pretty straightforward, so I guess not much further explanation is needed for them. Nobody got the meaning of "What has changed has not," though, but I don't feel like dragging this out any more and it doesn't seem you needed it, anyway. ^^ I was simply referring to the lack of edits: all my staff dogs in the past had a minor edit to the original lines somewhere, but this one doesn't -- thus, the change is that there's no change.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

its a good raire-y day

Postby yeena » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:19 pm

Back to guess again after some speculation. But, before that, I just want to say that I absolutely love all of the grown staff dogs so far! They're absolutely precious and it's amazing how much time has been put into all of these lovelies.

Anyways, I believe this kid could be the special one. Now, the rabbit pictures have all been debunked thankfully; we'll have the cutest pose with three bunnies somewhere. Continuing on wards, the dog will definitely have edited lines if they're going to have a different pose so we can rule that hint out.
    Now, the pup doesn't really display the order of colors on the dress-up but based on what was said awhile back, I don't think the pup is going to be entirely 'trans' based in the sense of being downright obvious; if that makes sense? "It is neither MTF nor FTM as it is not designed as a "trans pup". Trans =/= its design really." is making me really think that we can't jump to any conclusion just because of the trans theme. Besides the trans color scheme, there isn't much else to go off of right now.
    Again, going forth. I'm not going to base my choice on the hint about eye color or ears much, since I think those are just red herrings of the sort? Or they don't seem that majorly important yet or at all. Now, expression however. It was said that "They also didn't question anything, they're more tired by now." and, well, this pup looks awfully tired. With their eyes closed and the missing smile, I would take this as a sleepy pup that might just want a good break.
    Lastly, Jayfrost actually mentioned this pup sometime ago, leading us to believe that it was theirs. That would be too easy, however, and I don't see this pup as particularly feminine or masculine. In the chat, however, Raire said "[4:19 AM] CatYagami: Now if you'd mention jayfrost that'd be another thing..." and, well, this pup was tied in with Jayfrost just now. As we all know, Raire and Jayfrost are actually the duo of disaster so I wouldn't put it past Jayfrost to post this puppy under the guise that it's their own when it's actually a hint towards it being Raire's pup.
    Bottom line I think this is Raire's pup! Sorry about the babbling at the end; I have school and I'm trying to type this up as quickly as possible. If anyone has anything else to add however, feel free to jump in and everything.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Lady Amalthea » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:07 am

Metallic dragon I love your pup her ears remind me of Rita from Oliver and company! (Or Sasha from all dogs go to heaven like many others said!)

Lacuna I love your pups story! And her braids
The Lady Amalthea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:54 am

Lacuna I am in love with your pup! Her story was just amazing and it's just such a beauty of a pup!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soloee » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 am

I have a question.
Is there like a special pet of the staff group every year? I think I have heard something about it, but since this is my first staff year everything is new for me.

Thanks for anwers<3
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
sHi, I'm Soloee <3 I love to draw,
xlwatch Youtube and play games
xxlike cs. I actually started to
xxplay cs November 15th 2017.
wHope to see you around friend!
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xI am a picky trader, but that's because
LxxI find it hard to give away my pets.
lxxTrades are still welcome any time :)