|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥|

Postby ImThatRogue » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:48 pm

This thread is only for those who have signed up to participate in Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas.

If you haven't signed up to participate, please don't post. If you've signed up already, please read the entire thread before posting your letter.

This thread will act as an archive for all Letters to Santa pertaining to the Chicken Smoothie Secret Santa event. Anyone who has signed up for the Chicken Smoothie Secret Santa event may reply to this thread detailing what they would like for Christmas.

• Do use the form below.
      Not only does it make it easier for me to archive your Letter to Santa on this thread, but it also makes it easier to find your Letter to Santa from your profile later on.
  • Do link or name specific things that you like.
      This way, your Secret Santa has an easier time finding exactly what it is you'd like to get.
  • Do be polite.
      You're asking for gifts from someone, so please don't be rude and demanding. Remember to say please and thank you to your hardworking Secret Santa!
  • Don't say who you are a Secret Santa for.
      Or else why would it be called Secret Santa?
  • Don't harass or be rude to other Santas.
      Teasing, bullying, insults, or harassment will not be tolerated. If you have problems with another player, please contact me or one of the Little Elves.
  • Don't post more than once.
      This thread is only for writing Letters to Santa. Please don't mark a post. If you want to update your Letter to Santa, edit your original post.
  • Don't ask for gifts above your tier level.
      Remember that your Secret Santa is only required to gift within your tier value. Try to include a wide variety of wishes, both cheaper and more expensive, so that it's a lot easier for your Secret Santa to choose what to get you. This way you're more likely to get some things you want for Christmas. Also note that although it's fine to request valuable lists if you're in Tier 3, if you only put a few, really expensive things on your wishlist, it's highly unlikely that your Secret Santa can afford just those and you might end up with only 1 or 2 things for Christmas. Plus, Secret Santa is about the thought and effort that goes into getting a Christmas gift. It is absolutely not necessarily about knocking off a high-demand or hard-to-achieve dream pet off of your wishlist.

Don't post this unless you've already signed up to participate in Chicken Smoothie Secret Santas.

Code: Select all
    ♥ [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Letter:[/b]
    [size=50]#SSLetter[/size]

What is a Letter to Santa?

Letters to Santa act exactly as they would in real life. They are Christmas wishlists addressed to your Secret Santa to help them figure out what you'd like for Christmas. You don’t have to write a Letter to Santa, but most people end up writing one either because their Secret Santa asked for one or they just want to specify what exactly they'd like to get for Christmas.

When do I write my Letter to Santa?

If you signed up for just one tier, it's up to you if you want to start writing yours now or not. If you signed up for multiple tiers, please wait to see which tier you've been assigned to after registration closes before writing your letter. There’s no deadline to writing a letter, but it’s preferable that you write it by the first week of December so that your Secret Santa has a better idea of what you want.

Can I ask for items, C$, art, or off-site items?

Yes, you can. These are great "stocking stuffers," but make sure that's not all that you're asking for. Try to include some pets that you'd like as well. If you're requesting art or off-site items, be aware that your Secret Santa may not be an artist or use other platforms.

What should my Letter to Santa look like?

Last edited by ImThatRogue on Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 52 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxx
x

x

x

x

Here's my trading center!
I'm 127 pets away from a complete collection!
Auctioning: Nothing

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 556 people.
I have received 60 gifts.

Here are some helpful threads!

You can PM me if ya need help!
x

x

x
x

x

ImThatRogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥|

Postby chaseAstar » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:02 pm

Username: chaseAstar
Letter: Hello Lovely Secret Santa!
Yikes, first letter. Pressure's on I guess.

Stuff I Love: Spiders! Oh, spiders my beloved. I'd be over the moon with just about any spider not already in my spider collection, but I'd love this one especially!
I also would love any butterfly wolf on my wishlist! And I know they're a long shot, but either of these dream event dogs would make my year!
Image Image

Stuff I Like: Dream event Nightmare dog!
Also this particular spider,
but again, I'd be pleased as punch with anything on my wishlist!

I'd Rather NOT Have: Art, I'm just not into it. Rats, Ponies, and Horses that AREN'T on my wishlist.

In truth I'd be ecstatic to receive anything at all. Good luck to everyone out there participating in this event!
#SSLetter
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Chase•He/Him•Adult
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

music make u lose control
chaseAstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Normie_Boy » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:24 am

Username: Normie_Boy
Letter: Dear Secret Santa, firstly thank you for whatever you give me! I'm not picky at all, so don't worry about that :)

Some of my favorite things are:
-WL PPS pets
-WL Items (Or any items, I'm not picky hehe)
-Any WL Pets
-C$

What I'm not a big fan of:
-Horses/ponies/spiders (Unless PPS or WL of course <3)
-Non WL pets

I don't exactly have 'dreamies', Every PPS pet I do not have Is a dreamie to me :) But just Incase,
Some more specific pets I'm looking for (Don't feel pressured though! I'm okay with whatever you get me)
(+ The rest of the litter <3)
And any Warrior cat! I've only got Yellowfang ATM, I'd be more then happy to receive any Warrior cat! :)

Some more 'dreamie' pets would be these pets (Of course, I don't expect these, just ideas)

of course, I don't expect a lot, it's the thought that counts! I'll be more then happy with whatever you get me c:
Thank you so much! :D
#SSLetter
Last edited by Normie_Boy on Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Normie_Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:27 am

username: triplethesix
    letter: dear santa, thank you for being so kind this year!

yes
    these are things i’d love to receive:
    - not expected, but some of my dreamies include sitting cats, aussies, 2013 store corgis, and black n white slumber party dogs!
    - owned dreamies (just so you can see the color schemes and designs i like! ignore forgottenshadow)
    - pastels and natural colors
    - pets with line edits
    - most pps

add-ons
    not expected, but just in case:
    - hoards (axolotls, candy lion)
    - c$
    - art (th in sig)

no
    these are things to keep in mind/i would not like to receive:
    - only following my wl (i have a ton of pets on here for the pound, so please pay attention to the yes category as well, not just wl!)
    - rats/spiders/bws
    - items
    - fully neon pets

i might add to this later!!

thank you santa!! i’m sure i’ll love anything you get me <3

#SSLetter
Last edited by triplethesix on Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LavenderHaze » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:52 am

Username: HaleighSB
Letter: Dear secret santa,

I'm so excited about this! This is my first year participating, and I'm so happy to be apart of all the festivities :) Just know that no matter what I love any and all gifts I receive. As long as it comes from the bottom of your heart, I'll be happy. So please don't feel too pressured to get me just the items I've listed here.

I have a lot of dreamies, but here's an image of my "main" ones:

#SSLetter
While I'd be absoloutely honored to receive any of these, the 2013 llamas and UR Foods are at the top of my list, as they are my all time dreamies and I'd give absoloutely anything to have them. I also like older store pets and any list/ex-list pets, and pretty much any rares. I'm also a relatively "recent" character (2017), so I love getting older pets and store pets from between '08-'16. Like I said earlier, please don't feel pressured to get me any of these items, I know they're a lot to ask. If you still need a better idea of what I like, I really love colorful pets, dogs, cats, horses, and malk pets.

Additionally, I'd love to receive more of this hoard pet of mine:

Lastly, I am currently trying to collect one of each and every staff dog in the game! So, staff dogs from 2009-2014 would be wonderful!

I will just say a couple of the things I don't need/want are:
- Art
- Rats, Spiders, or chickens
- Newer items/pets

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity! I'm so excited for this year's gift exchange!

All my love,
Haleigh
Last edited by LavenderHaze on Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

Haleigh ♡ She/Her
"In a field of roses
She is a wildflower"
⚘ ✧ ⚘

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
LavenderHaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleBodyBigHeart » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:53 am

Username: LittleBodyBigHeart
Letter:
#SSLetter

Hi secret santa! First off, I'd like to thank you for deciding to do this! This will be my third time participating, and I'm so excited to meet you!! I'm not too picky about pets, but anything on my wishlist would be great :) I have only two dream pets at the moment, which I absolutely do not expect you to get me, but thought I'd mention them anyway:
They would be a perfect addition to my Alice In Wonderland collection! I used to be OBSESSED with that movie when I was young, and well, to be completely honest, I still am 😅 I'm saving up around 10 nons for these guys (they will probably go up in value in the future rip lol), so anything will help! I'm a little over halfway to getting one of the two, I'm currently sitting at about 3.5 nons, counting my c$ and valuable pets.

I also have TONS of hoards which I would enjoy adding on to! Here is a link to a list of my hoard pets.

I absolutely love items, anything on my wishlist would be awesome!

If you're an artist, my sona Serenity and anyone from here is always in need of art!

By all means, don't feel pressured to get me anything too high in value - I will appreciate whatever you decide to get me :) I hope you have fun being my secret santa and I can't wait to meet you! <3 Happy Holidays!

DID system - it/they/she
LittleBodyBigHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosechevron » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:03 am

Username: rosechevron
Letter: Dear Santa,

Hi! I hope you're having a good day. This is my first time participating in this event, and I'm so excited :D

The only hoard I have is the March 2021 cryptid horses (any of these outcomes): Image

As for dream pets, here they are!! Please please please do NOT feel pressured to give me any of these. Since I am signed up for the rare tier, ignore any and all VR+ pets :)

I would be happy with any pets on my wishlist, especially cats and butterfly wolves! I want to collect every black cat in the game (even if non-wishlist!) My favorite type of pets are the spooky Halloween pets, but I also love cute pets :) My favorite colors are pink and purple!

I also love items!! I have a rather extensive item wishlist, but feel free to go outside of the list :) I really like wearables/costumes and plushies. The main plushies I collect are the bat plushies :D

I hope you get all the pets that you want this year!
Merry Christmas,
Rose

PS: Edited dream pets to be updated for December. I'm sorry if I messed anything up for you! :(
#SSLetter
Last edited by rosechevron on Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
**✿❀Hey There!❀✿**
You can call me Rose.

rosechevron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:34 am

username. Panda-Love-100
letter to santa. dear secret santa,
thank you for taking the time to read this.
it's amazing just how much giving gifts, even
small ones, can impact people. it can make
them feel known and appreciated and loved.
thank you for wanting to do that for someone.
thank you for wanting to do that for me.
I hope that you have a wonderfully blessed
holiday season and get a great gift from your
secret santa too. I will love whatever you
decide to bless me with, and I hope you
understand how much this means to me.
thank you.

dream pets.
here are a couple of pets that have been a
goal of mine since day one. I know they aren't
very realistic, but why not put it out there?

jokerxxbeexxcinnabunxxstrawberry

other pets.
these are some other pets that I've fallen
in love with over my years of cs. they are
also much more realistic.

flying dog 1xxflying dog 2xxflying dog 3
flying dog 4xxcheetah 1xxllxcheetah 2
baby alicornxxferretxxxxxxxblep lion
collections.
I have a few ongoing collections that
range in rarity and quantity. I'd love it if you
would help me get closer to completing them.

warrior catsxxsitting catsxxnew store petsxx

hoards.
I also have a couple of pets that I am
currently hoarding. If you'd like, you can
help me gather some more.

pps lionsxxdwarf hamstersxxpps bunniesxx

items.
another thing that I love to collect is
items. I'll take pretty much anything,
but here are a few things I love.

any wigsxxany contactsxxclothing itemsxx

other.
other than that, if you are wanting
to go for something else, here are a
few other kinds of things I like.

c$xxart of my mainsxxcharactersxx

thank you!
#SSLetter
Last edited by Panda-Love-100 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sumashira » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:58 am

Username: sumashira
Letter:
    First, as always, thank you for your generosity in signing up to be a Secret Santa. Whether your favourite part of this event is hunting down the gifts, the day you actually gift them to your giftee, or how it feels receiving your own gifts, it means a lot to me that you'd put in the effort to make someone else's day a little brighter. Just knowing you're part of the game is a great gift to me. ♥

I've been on Chicken Smoothie for a long time, and, to be honest, I've mostly attained all the pet goals I've ever set for myself (thank goodness I never fell in love with any of the UR pets, LOL). My Wishlist is very small, and if there's an event pet or a monthly adopt on it, I'll usually trade for it within a week or so. I also don't hoard and very rarely do I go out of my way to get multiples of a pet. In this way, I'm a bit hard to hunt down pets for: I kind of have all the pets I love. 😅

I have a couple older, rarer pets still on my Wishlist, but don't feel in any way pressured to obtain them! If you want to get me pets, you can pick based off of my general favourite things listed down below. I love unusual line-art edits and PPS pets. 😊

I really adore the snail rats from Halloween this year:
    Image Image
    Image Image

I don't usually do much with items, but I always make an exception for Valentine's Day. Any and all Valentine's Day items make me happy. I really like the Valentine's 2011 butterflies as well as the little happy cupcakes. The Valentine's 2012 wishful hearts item is useful in all kinds of dressups. I especially love Valentine's Day animal couple items. I've included all of these things below for helpful reference:

My final favourite item set is the bundle of snails, slugs, frogs, newts, and salamanders from Halloween 2020. I love all these creatures very much.

🎶 A Few of My Favourite Things 🎵
      - pink
      - yellow
      - pastels
      - space / stars
      - happy or shy faces
      - too many eyes
      - Valentine's Day pets and items
      - PPS pets
      - uncommon line-arts (e.g. Malk, Nick, Tess, etc.)
      - uncommon species (e.g. betta, eastern dragon, guinea pig, spider, squid, etc.)
      - unusual line-art edits (e.g. frogs from dwarf hamsters, bears from draft horses, axolotls from western dragons, etc.)
    And finally, if you are artistically inclined, I'd happily accept art of a character of your choice from my Toyhou.se. While you may choose anyone at all listed there if they inspire you, I'd really like art of Luz, Arkoza, or Hesekor the most.

Thanks for taking the time to read my letter. Please don't feel overwhelmed: I promise you I'm really easily pleased and I'll love what you get for me! My favourite part of the game is hunting down my giftee's list and seeing their reaction when they open it on gifting day. Receiving my own gift is just a happy little bonus at the end. If you go into this with joy and excitement in your heart, that's the best present for me this holiday season! 💖
#SSLetter
Last edited by sumashira on Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

- -
Hi there! You can call me suma!
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
If you missed an outcome or you
want to paperclip, send me a trade!
- -
ImageImage
- -
frog art made for me by PumpkinCatCarnival (TH)
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plantcraft » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:56 pm

Username: ToxicFlorist
Letter:
First off, Happy Holidays! Thank you for being my secret santa. The holidays are wonderful and I love that we can celebrate in such a fun way! it's been several years for me on Chickensmoothie but there are still tons of things I want to own, and tons of things I'd love to give! On the note of things I'd like to own, I like to think I am a particularly easy person to get gifts for (hopefully)! I have lots and lots on my wishlist, but here's some help with prioritizing.

Most Liked:
  • Dragons
  • Dogs
  • Lions
  • Sitting Cats

Least Liked:
  • Items
  • Insects/Arachnids
  • Equines (Horses, Ponies, etc)

I also really, really like plants! Anything to do with plants. Plant themed dogs, cats, b-wolves, all of it. Love plants. If I had to make a list of absolute dreamies here they are (definitely not required and will not be disappointed if I don't receive them).
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
But honestly anything that's flower or plant related makes me happy. Or really anything. I'm not picky. I'll just be happy you put in effort!

Thank you, Happy Holidays,
Toxic
#SSLetter
Last edited by Plantcraft on Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plantcraft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me