Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Griff » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:51 pm

Clan Ember
When we Last Left Off... | Crowcall might be something yet!

Another question, another request. Crowcall found himself wanting to roll his eyes, at the very least flick his tail about a bit. What a needy cat. Pretty, but needy. He sure hoped he wasn't this needy when he was older. Figure something out on your own for a bit, sheesh! But he didn't want to say any of that around Cloudrunner or Starclan forbid Emberstar so instead he found a shell to idly flick around between his paws like a small saucer. Bap! Right! Bap! Left! Back and forth, he reckoned if he kept his paws busy he could keep his mouth closed and out of trouble for once.

In theory anyways.

It was Cloudrunner who spoke first, her gaze soft and understanding. "Karma," she reminded Crowcall, who just huffed out a groan and returned to his shell. He had already decided he did not like this... karma idea. What happened to 'every cat made their own fate?' He liked to think he had more control over his life than any old stupid karma did. Cloudrunner meanwhile looked up at Furzetuft.

"Of course we can help, we have one of the most dedicated Medicine Cats out there," she reassured, her voice as soft as her gaze. That was, until she turned her attention towards Crowcall again. "Crowcall?" she asked, but recieved no response. "Crowcall?" she ventured again, but the apprentice was... quite absorbed in his mini-game with the shell. "CROWCALL." Her voice came stern, loud, and stiff causing the apprentice to jump upright in ther air, fur on end.

"Yes yes thats me! What do you need Cloudrunner?" he asked, tail still twitching in surprise.

"Can you go get some cobwebs from Blossomcrown?" Crowcall nodded, whiskers twitching as they calmed themselves.

"On it!" They replied, before streaking through the forest. Cloudrunner sighed, watching them go.

"Such a little handful I swear. But I suppose we all were at that age..." She gestures for Furzetuft to walk with her, closer towards Emberstar and the injured tom. "Have no fear, we'll get that paw wrapped up in no time." Emberstar smiled.

"You can rely on this clan," he reassured. "Long as outsiders dont pick fights, well, you're welcome around. I trust you lot not to do anything... stupid."

"What he means is welcome," Cloudrunner added with a wink. "Let us know if you need anything to eat or a place to rest for a short time. We can also- oh! That was fast!" A small grin followed that statement, as Crowcall came up with the cobwebs in tow.

"Here you go! One cobwebs! Blossomcrown says next time she is coming with us though, since we are always finding trouble haha..."

"What do you mean we?" Emberstar asked. "More like you..."

"Alright, settle down boys," Cloudrunner spoke, her voice soothing and gentle. "Now, let us see to this scraped up paw alright?" Crowcall handed over the webs with a soft sigh before perking up.

"Oh! There's my shell again! Wonder if Blossomcrown would like to see it..."

[ 504 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Emberstar | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Cloudrunner | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Crowcall | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey
The list!
-- level 2
experience: 163/300
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post? Yes, cobwebs x1
-- opted in to death?
Yes Link here!
-- inventory
palmetto bug | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
seagull | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
albacore | 4 FP | x1

bright-eye | x2
daisy Leaf | x2
celandine | x1
mallow leaves | x1
stinging nettle | x1
juniper berry | x1
cobwebs | x1

Last edited by Griff on Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:08 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
palmetto bug, spider, cricket, lovebug | 1 FP
mouse, anchovy, skink | 2 FP
seagull, rat, wren, frog | 3 FP
albacore, crab, armadillo | 4 FP
vermilion snapper, southern flounder, deer | 5 FP
new predators:
red fox, black bear, bobcat
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? No
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[076.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:41 am

CATS OF THE RUINS !!
    x( eternaloutcxst archive last post )

She could still remember it.

The dream. Every detail, every nuance and every hue. The silver stars intwined along the feline’s fur like delicate threads woven into an intricate mosaic, swirls and dips laced with the brilliance of a thousand stars blazing with unrestrained glory. The constellation of stars braided like a wreath along their head, the weight of galaxies and celestial orbs hovering above.

And the feline’s voice. Steady with a gentle strength, chin tilted with a subtle authority, a regal benevolence like no other.

How could she forget?

A destiny given and knowledge imparted. And now… it was like fantasy had turned reality. A dream blossoming into certainty with the blessing of her moms.

Smallpaw rested a gentle paw on the stranger’s friend, easing the knots from the tom’s copper curls. Her claws untangled flecks of dried mud marring his side, combing crinkled leaves into the winds.

“I think… I think he’ll be fine.” The stranger’s curls gently swayed with the breeze as she settled down next to him. Gorcegorge. Soft gold eyes met hers, locking. “I can’t thank you enough, young one. I wish I had something to offer you… but I don’t.” Furzetuft’s nose touched the top of her head. “But I wish you well in your journey. I hope the stars treat you well.”

The weight of the words settled… like a soft cloak around her shoulders. A second confirmation... and another blessing.

Faint smile curving, Smallpaw rose to her paws, offering a little wave of her tail in farewell. Tiny paws scrambled through the grass, her nose bopping with her sibling’s side. “Hey, you! Wait up!”

Smokepaw grinned, head whipping back. “See if you can catch up, sis! Race━”

A soft oomph left their jaws as a large oak tree greeted them. They batted a paw at their muzzle, wincing. (-5% health for smokepaw ━ no herbs or rest needed!)

She skidded to a stop. “Smokepaw? You okay?”

“Yeah, yeah, fine!” They rolled to their paws, huffing. “Just didn’t see that ol’ tree…”

A chuckle sprang from behind, floating with the gentle breeze.

Sundust tilted his head, tail resting along their shoulder. “We may need to work on getting you to be more aware of your surroundings, huh?” Another soft churr escaped his jaws. “But before that… I have something for you, Smallpaw. Maybe you and Cloudchaser can figure out what it does back at camp.” (+1 holly berries)

xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ sootstar (20% hunger), duskflame (20% hunger), copperstrike (30% hunger)
    xxxxxsundust (20% hunger), smallpaw (10% hunger), smokepaw (10% hunger)

xx-5% health for smokepaw
    xxxx↳ smokepaw (95% health)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +40XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for herbs, +15XP for npc quest

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+ no prey </3
    xx+1 holly berries

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +66XP → level 1 (263/200XP) → level 2 (63/300XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level two and received an additional +1FP (your choice!), +1 herb (your choice!) and +1 common edit!
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ explore !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:48 pm

xx
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘

it was almost unimaginable to believe an entire clan was hidden within the pastels of the mountains. an entire clan adorned in a place so high, it seemed to reach the stars and the plumy clouds overhead.

ridgeclan.

shrouded by a silk veil of mystery and secrets, dawnfeather could still hear the dreamy voice of souls embellished with phantom stars. the voice that told her everything, like a lullaby reassuring a heart wide awake on a sleepless night.

and even now… those starry souls were still guiding her in ways that stretched far beyond the lake of fallen constellations and salt crystals.

for laced within the hush that had fallen over the patrol, their delicate whispers still trembled through the soothing silence, their star-sent spirits dancing, paving a path for her to follow.

and though, they couldn’t be seen beyond her dreams, they still beckoned to her, their influence engraved upon her heart as she followed their soft, barely tangible call to a lonely salt crystal that had been swept far from the lake by the billowing winds.

but the lonely salt crystal wasn’t the only thing tossled by the breeze.
    (+1 chamomile, +1 fennel, +1fp [scraps], +1fp [bugs], +1fp [scraps], +1fp [bugs] +6exp)

the salt crystal was enchanting… and somehow, different from the others.
    glistening with an ombre of pastel hues, it seemed to glow, setting the auburns of the earth alight with delicate shades of periwinkles and lavender.

she had never seen anything quite like it.
    (+1 random item [boon of fertility], +1exp)

“dawnfeather! behind you!”

tresses of ivory and flickers of tawny blossomed a little ways behind her. with buds of chaos unfurling as a muffled cry pierced reality like an eagle’s song. unfamiliar.

“snowspark! don’t hurt them!” before her, a stranger with eyes of stardust was sprawled out upon the barren earth. their stardust eyes wide… surprised. “i’m sure they meant no harm.”

tumbling back from the starry-eyed stranger, a soft huff fluttered from snowspark’s lips, breath coming a little harsher as his eyes narrowed. “my apologies.”

“who are you?” head tilting, her voice was gentle, almost curious as the stranger sprung from his place among the parched earth. “are you from ridgeclan?”

tawny curls swaying as the stranger shook their head, their gaze wavered to dawnfeather’s… brightening a touch as they spoke. “unfortunately not, but i’m not here on any bad terms either. the name’s fennel, by the way.” a pause flittered into reality for a moment before dwindling once more. “i’m just a… a traveller you can say. i’ve come a long way and am falling short as i’ve encountered some desperate times.”

their gaze faltered, falling to the earth before flitting back up to glance at the patrol. “is there a chance you can help me out?”
    fennel has arrived! <3 they are looking for 1fp OR 1 herb (any kind works!)! will the patrol help them out or turn them down?
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger for the entire patrol (one free post left)// +4fp // +1 chamomile, +1 fennel // level 1 (68/200) ->
level 2 (190/300) //

level up! <3 +1fp (of your choice, +1 herb (of your choice), and +1 common edit!

words written exp;; + 95 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; +6 exp
additional exp;; +1 exp (item)
+210 exp (earned elsewhere)
death opt;; no
total exp;; + 112 (+210) exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by faelyn on Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:16 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Bugs | 1 FP
Small fish, small rodent | 2 FP
Salamander, lizard, frog, small bird | 3 FP
Macaw, anteater, armadillo | 4 FP
Monkey, sloth, hawk, eagle | 5 FP
new predators:
Big cats, bears, crocodiles, snakes
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:22 am

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    mice, squirrel, rat, lizard | 1 FP
    hare, finch, minnow| 2 FP
    crow, | 3 FP
    bass| 4 FP
    deer, ram | 5 FP

new predators:
    Cougars
    Badgers
    Eagles
    Bears
    Foxes
    Owls
    Lynx
    Snow Leopard

Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:33 am

Littlepaw's mind was still buzzing with amazement at Furzetuft’s stories - and with that trick! She still couldn’t work out how she’d done it. Where had she been hiding them? That was a whole egg she’d pulled from nowhere!

But she could mull over that later. Her mother seemed… off.

“Well…” She nuzzled her cheek before shuffling away to tap at Furzetuft’s magic egg. “Maybe we should go home and rest, then. We’ve gotta take home all this stuff, anyway!”

She flicked an ear at her mother’s faint purr, but she still looked a little out of it. It seemed a bit more than just being tired…

Littlepaw frowned to herself, shaking out her fur and gathering up a small pile of herbs and berries. Maybe Leaf- Leafshade would know how to help better. She’d probably be able to tell what was wrong, at least.

Turning to briefly press her nose into her mother’s shoulder, she leaned down to pick up all of Furzetuft’s gifts. She paused briefly, glancing behind her.

“I’ve, um, got all of this, alright?”

For a moment it looked like she was going to protest, which would have been terrible because what would Littlepaw even do if her mom passed out in the middle of nowhere? Carry her home? All by herself?

But luckily, kind of, she just swayed slightly on her paws and clamped her muzzle shut, nodding warily.

Satisfied, uh, kind of, Littlepaw carefully took the various leaves and berries between her teeth, awkwardly fumbling the egg between her paws. The walk home was fairly quiet, given that her mouth was full of weird bitter tastes, and Breezewhisper looked like she’d just fallen out of a tree, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. Other than Littlepaw’s nervous glances back at her mother. And Breezewhisper brushing her off whenever she fell back to help her.

Other than that, it was totally normal.

Leaf- Leafshade was waiting for them when they got back. Littlepaw purred, dropping her items all over the ground to trot over and bury her nose in her fur.

“Hey, Leaf! You’ll never guess what happened today!” She grinned up at the other cat, but she was looking away, seeming mildly concerned. She followed her gaze, and - oh, right. Her mother wasn’t feeling well.

So, instead of repeating all of Furzetuft’s amazing stories (for the time being), she told Leafshade how her mom had been acting since the loner had left.

“Hm.” Was the old cat’s only response, which was a tiny bit frustrating, since she kind of wanted to know why she was acting like that, and Leaf seemed to know. But she was shooed inside with the herbs and food, so she gathered them up and went in with a huff.

As she was putting the egg with their collection of other eggs - why did they have so many eggs? - Leaf walked back in, Breezewhisper leaning on her side.

“Mom?” She frowned, trotting away from their excessively large pile of eggs to press her muzzle against her shoulder.

Leaf brushed her off gently, guiding Breezewhisper to her nest. “Your mother’s just feeling a little under the weather. She’ll be fine.”

“She’s sick?” Littlepaw frowned, scraping her paws against the snow. How was she sick? She’d never seen her mom sick before - what if it got really bad?

“Well… can I help?” She shuffled back over to them, leaning over her mother. She looked exhausted.

Leaf gently nudged her back again, looking thoughtful. “You could get her something to eat.” She tapped a claw against the ground, squinting slightly. “And, ah… maybe some honey, if we have it.”

“Oh, I think we do!” Littlepaw straightened up, trotting back over to the herbs and nosing through until her muzzle felt sticky. There was the honey, but she still needed something to eat…

She glanced over at their prey, scanning it over quickly for something easy. A grin spread to her muzzle. Oh, yes. Perfect.

Her mother’s laugh melted away Littlepaw’s anxieties. “Littlepaw, love, is this… is this five eggs? You want me to eat all of these?”

“Yes, if you want to get better any time soon.” She purred teasingly, touching her nose to her ear. It felt too warm, but she tried not to think about that.

“Why are they so sticky?” Her mother leaned down to tentatively lick the shell of one of the eggs, then laughed again. “You covered them in honey?”

“Yes! It’ll make you better!” She prodded the eggs closer with a paw. “Go on and eat them already!”

Breezewhisper shook her head, smiling. “Alright, dear. But you go get yourself something to eat too, okay?”

“Okay, okay.” Littlepaw nuzzled her cheek, then trotted away to pick out something for herself. She grabbed a lemming - and brought Leafshade some berries, since she might be hungry - then hurried back over to eat with her mother, who was still trying to lick the rest of the honey off the outside of the eggs.

Littlepaw grinned. This was almost more entertaining than Furzetuft’s stories.

[ 847 words ]

--inventory
egg | 1 FP | x5 (used x5)
berries | 1 FP | x2 (used x1)
lemming | 2 FP | x2 (used x1)
stoat | 2 FP | x2
arctic tern | 2 FP | x2
arctic hare | 3 FP | x1
herring | 3 FP | x1

honey | soothes sore throats & infections | x1 (used)
tansy | treats coughs & heals wounds | x1
lungwort | cures coughs | x3
chervil | treats infections; helps bellyache & birth | x1
chamomile | strengthens heart & soothes mind | x1
alder bark | treats toothache | x2
fennel | eases hip pain | x1
rush | binds broken bones | x1
stick | helps bind broken bones | x1
foxglove seeds | may cause paralysis & heart failure | x1
wintergreen | may help wounds or infection | x1
water hemlock | poisonous green or white flowers | x1
burdock root | prevents infection | x1

--cats on patrol
Breezewhisper | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 50% | Sick: Y
Littlepaw | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Leafshade | she/her | HP 20% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

ImageImageImage

--items in inventory used
eggs x5
berries x1
lemming x1
honey x1
-- active quests: none!

--level 3
experience: 254

-- opted in to death?
no
Last edited by nindroidzane on Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ explore !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:47 pm

xx
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘

like a lantern that had blossomed into a briar tree, all around him, shades of auburn and gold seemed to bloom. a springtime kind-of magic that was breathtaking… beyond anything acornswirl had ever imagined he would ever live to see again.

but here, he was… the kiss of babbling brooks against his curls no longer present. no longer pulling him down into a siren’s embrace.

it was almost like a dream. a dream sent by the stars themselves.

but so much had changed since then. too much.
    from the love of his entire life, now crowned leader of a little band of cats to the new souls greeting him wherever he would dance, it was almost too much to take in.

almost.

it was strange, really.
    here, among the glistening rust of autumn, it was hard to believe that this reality was truly, completely real. he had everything. a home, a clan and hollowlight-- no.. hollowstar.

his breath were butterflies in his chest.. fluttering. then catching in the breath of tension that spiralled around him.

and so did his toes… against a fallen log. a tawny stretch of timber the golden lights above didn’t set aglow. not until it was too late.
    (-1hp for acornswirl (tail sprain) </3 no herbs or posts of rest required!)

“acornswirl!” as wide as the skies with all of their sparkling constellations, familiar amber curls captured the faint gleam of the morning above as hollowstar bounded towards him. “are you-”

“i’m alright, just a little sprain you know?” a lopsided grin curled upon his lips. “on the bright side, i found something!”
    (+1 elder berry, +1 exp)

the concern marring those wide, ocean eyes didn’t falter… far from reassurred.
    “don’t worry about me, love.” giving her nose a little touch, he grinned. “besides.. i think your apprentice and honeyhawk caught something!”

and there, dawnpaw was… pastel curls dancing as feathers painted the hues of a thousand nightskies plummeted to the earth below her toes.
    (+3fp [crow], +3 exp)

but the apprentice wasn’t the only one who had the blessing of the stars by her side.
    it was only then when a songbird voice shattered the silence. a songbird voice that belonged to honeyhawk.

“hollowstar! acornswirl! i think i found something… it looks important.”

laced between the ivory of her fangs, an envelope etched with gold glowed, unravelling at the kiss of honeyhawk’s touch and unveiling scrawled letters.. written on a whim.

hello there! this is fennel.
    all you folks left so quickly! but i suppose y’all were in a rush, i can’t judge, can i?
    well, to cut to the chase.. i have something for you, a little trinket of mine that i hope you enjoy :)
    -fennel

and tucked within the golden envelope, a bronze charm gleaming in the radiance of autumn. one of fennel’s trinkets.
    (+1 uncommon edit, +15 exp for completing npc quest!)

“woah.”

“who is this fennel cat? who…” his voice wavered, cutting off as reality seemed to spin, the glow of autumn blurring all around him like fallen roses against the earth.

“acornswirl? are you feeling-”

“hush, love. don’t bother…”
    sniffling a little as his gaze wavers from hers, every part of him seemed to shiver at the weight of the breeze against the auburn of his curls. “i just don’t feel the best, right now.”

(oh no! acornswirl has some sniffles! to heal him, you need to give him 1 herb! the herbs you can use are: bindweed, lavender, mallow leaves or catmint! <3 (for every post you don't heal him, he'll lose 10 hp :c)
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +10% hunger for the entire patrol // +3fp // +1 elderberry // level 1 (172/200) -> level 2 (76/300) //

you levelled up! <3 +1 fp, + 1 herb, +1 common edit!

words written exp;; + 95 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; +4 exp
additional exp;; 15exp (npc)
death opt;; yes
total exp;; + 248 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Windclan 35

Postby Frisco » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:55 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────

The mansion turned out to be a labyrinth of rooms and corridors. It looked like it was built with the intention of making it as hard to navigate as it was humanly possible. What could possibly be the intention of building something so inconvenient to live in remained a mystery. The deterioration of the house over the years only added to the effect. Some floors had partially collapsed making it impossible to cross a room and making the only optional way forward down onto a lower floor. Fallen rubble blocked doorways turning corridors into dead ends. There was broken glass in some of the windows and open holes in quite a few walls, so the cats weren’t completely locked in and could easily escape to the outside. However, Blue and Feather were already inside when the others decided to wander in as well. At the time it made sense to reunite before heading back home. Besides, Ash worried about leaving Blue on his own. Through a clan leader, the white cat was very young and had very little knowledge of the real world. He was gullible, trusting and way too optimistic for his own good. There were some many terrible things that could happen to an unsuspecting cat. Fallen stone, rusted nails, broken wood. Maybe even wolves or humans! Who knew what his within this haunting mansion.

“Bluecloud! Blue, where are you?!”, Ash yelled and heard his own voice echo around the walls. His ears pricked up when he thought he heard an answer. It was muffled and sounded like it came from far away, but he heard it. Together with Heart they trudged on across the old, decaying carpets and cold bricks.

“I heard one of my friends. They’re probably worried. Let's follow the voice and we’ll be out of here in a jiffy.” Bluecloud smiled to his new friend and Feather followed along with a similarly positive smile on his face.

Blue was wrong. It took them nearly an hour to finally reunite. They crossed corridor after corridor and explored room after room, but their path kept getting blocked. There were a few points where they could hear each other right across the wall, but when they found a way that should lead them towards the others, instead it led upstairs or downstairs or turned on itself and looped back away from their goal. If sped up, their adventure would have looked like an episode of Scooby Doo.

While Ash grew increasingly more and more agitated, Blue and Feather had a lovely time where they talked about various subjects and Blue learned that Feather split from his family to go exploring and now couldn’t find his way back. When the gang was finally together, Ravenash wanted nothing more than to go back to their cliffside home and never venture out here again, but the leader convinced him to help the poor, lost kitten.

Shiningheart had the most knowledge about the area and swiftly led them out of the forest and onto fields where a summer house stood. Feather recognised it as his temporary home and the cats frolicking in the garden as his family. Bluecloud stiffened when he noticed that there was a twoleg with them. He never expected that the loving and caring family that his new friend told him about would also consist of humans. He could not understand how anyone could want to return to those evil creatures. They made him experience nothing but pain.

He watched as Shiningheart escorted him all the way to the house, until they looked like they were the size of mice. The white cats paws grew softer as they got closer and when Heart finally turned around, leaving Feather with the humans, Blue was laying on the ground and shaking slightly. The pupils in his eyes grew wide with fear. Ash stayed with him. He sat down next to Blue, touching his shoulder with his own, hoping that this little bit of contact would comfort him at least a little bit. He wasn’t good with words, so hopefully this would suffice.

“I don’t like them either”, he said, trying to say something that could help Blue relax, even though his head was empty of ideas. “but apparently there are some decent humans. I guess. Maybe.” They sat in silence for a moment, Ash could still feel the shaking. “What I’m trying to say is that Feather will be fine.” He looked down at Blue, whose expression has not changed. “And you will be too. You’re safe with me.”

This finally made the white cat turn his head and look at him. His eyes weren’t filled with panic anymore, but they looked slightly more calm. The shivering also seemed a little softer. “I think I would like to go home now”, he said quietly. Ash nodded his head. “Okay, let's go home., he answered, wishing he could say something more encouraging, but he grew up in a tough neighbourhood where nice words and supportive behaviour were considered a weakness so he had no experience using them. He wondered if he would ever be able to learn. Perhaps it was better not to even try. The world was a harsh place while Blue was a very soft kitten. A leader like that needed someone tough like Ash to support him or he would get eaten alive. Yeah, Ash would be strong enough for the both of them so that Bluecloud could stay himself and create a wonderful clan for all cats to live in and not have to worry about anything.

The white cat stood up, looking at the ground and only raised his head after he turned around and faced the trees of the forest, leaving the house and frightening humans behind his back. His paws still shook a little from time to time as they made the long way back, Shiningheart quickly catching up to them. Bluecloud wanted adventure, but for now that would be enough attractions for him. They would stay away from the humans. Even if some of them weren’t bad, there was no point risking it.

[ 1020 words ]

Notes wrote:traded 2x Goldenrod, 2x Horsetail, 1x Daisy Leaf, 2x Stick and Ragwort x3 to Mousespeck and removed them from my herbs list

───────────────────────────────────────────

-- cats on patrol
Bluecloud | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 4% | Sick: N
Ravenash | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Shiningheart | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Shadowtail | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Hawkfrost | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- custom predators & prey
link

-- prey inventory
insects | 1 FP | x4
eggs | 2 FP | x2
small fish | 3 FP | x1
seagull | 4 FP | x1
large fish | 5 FP | x2
-- level 5
experience: 354/650
-- items in inventory used
---
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- posts without deaths
-- herbs
Alder Bark| x1
Blindweed | x1
Borage Leaves | x1
Broom | x2
Burdock Root | x2
Catchweed | x1
Catmint | x2
Celandine | x1
Chervil | x1
Chickweed | x1
Cobwebs | x2
Comfrey Root | x1
Daisy Leaf | x1
Dandelion | x2
Deadly Nightshade | x1
Deathberries | x4
Dock | x2
Elder Leaves | x2
Feverfew | x1
Foxglove Seeds | x2
Goatweed | x1
Goldenrod | x0
Hawkweed | x1
Horsetail | x1
Lavender | x2
Mallow Leaves | x1
Mint | x3
Poppy Seeds | x2
Ragwort | x1
Ragwort Leaves | x1
Raspberry Leaves | x1
Stick | x1
Stinging Nettle | x1
Sweet-Sedge | x1
Thyme | x1
Water Mint | x3
Wild Garlic | x1
Yarrow | x1

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #11

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:05 pm

ᑭEᗩᑕEᑕᒪᗩᑎ
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Silverstar got out, into the forest. She would be going on a journey to a legendary mountain, Crystal Wing. She'd gotten a map from the Fish Hole, which a fish had given her in return for her not eating it.

Silverstar saw that the Crystal Wing was located 5 kilometers away from the Winter Rock. At least she could stop there to catch prey and drink the clear water.

The legend of the Crystal Wing was, that when you entered the mountain there would be a magical creature, or an ancestor, waiting for you. Then, you'd have to answer a riddle. If you got it right, you got to go further inside. But, if you got it wrong, you would have to face your worst fear.

No one knew what was inside the Crystal Wing. Some say, that there was a magical kit, who was also known as Atlantis, Goddess Of Water. She was a kit who would only grow if someone found her. Others say that there is a power in there, more powerful than anything else. But no one knows.

Silverstar began her trip. She started by calmly walking one kilometer until the Winter Rock for 10 minutes. Once she got there, she stopped to drink some water.

[210 words]

------------------------------------------

-ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ꄲꋊ ꉣꋬ꓄ꋪꄲ꒒-

Silverstar
ꇙꁝꏂ/ꁝꏂꋪ
ꁝ꒤ꋊꍌꏂꋪ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 0%
ꁝꏂꋬ꒒꓄ꁝ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 100%

꒒ꏂ꒦ꏂ꒒: 2 [150/300]

꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ:

Vole | 2 FP
Vole | 2 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Squirrel | 3 FP

x1 Mallow leaves
x2 Goldenrod
x1 Elder Leaves
x1 Catchweed
x1 Lungwort
x1 Goatweed
x1 Burdock Root
x1 Horsetail
x1 Dock
x1 Bindweed
x1 Fennel
x1 Stinging Nettle
x1 Sweet Sedge
x1 Tormentil
x1 Watermint
x1 Broadleaf Plantain

ꉣ꒐ꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꂵꌦ ꄲꅐꋊ ꊰꄲꋪꂵ: here <3

ꉔ꒤ꋪꋪꏂꋊ꓄ ꆰ꒤ꏂꇙ꓄ꇙ: wrote:
No quests!

꒐꓄ꏂꂵꇙ ꒐ꋊ ꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ ꒤ꇙꏂ꒯: wrote:None!

꒯ꏂꋬ꓄ꁝ ꄲꉣ꓄-꒐ꋊ: wrote:None!

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝔫όŦ𝑒𝕤: ↦↦↦↦↦ wrote:I have earned new XP here and here! I've calculated them for you, and it's 25 + 35 + 45 + 25 = 130 XP! <3
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me