Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:33 pm

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|
|
|

𝕿𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙
𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔗𝔞𝔦𝔩
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

|
|
|

•••○☼○•••
♠` Stories were told. Long exaggerated ones that were barely relevant to the truth such as "there were twenty feral cats." or "at least one tiger". Most of these were told by GreyFox, who had a flair for such things. He may have not been a clan cat of many friends, but he knew an audience like the back of his paw. Grey had rumors spreading like wildfire by the end of the Snow Wrath. He even went as far as to show off his scarred leg from the incident. A wound he claims is proud to have obtained to save the life of his clan mates, and even put a bit of notoriety for the doctors of Tailless comet by stating that, in his words, 'If it weren't for the goddess of healing DreamCloud, I wouldn't be here today. Always remember the Angels."

♠`It had been months since the incident on the outskirts of the territory, and all but one little tike was bored and forgetful of Grey's triumphs. The scar by now was so faded it wasn't really visible, leaving him with minimal proof of the act. Dream, Snowbell, and others were there to prove it, but hardly tried to help him out. Still, Cinder looked strongly up at his father longingly, mouth a gaped and paws unstill.

♠` "Again father! tell me the story of how you fought off the bandits!" Excitement filled the child's voice, young enthusiasm at it's finest.

♠` The ground had thawed significantly. Snow still showed it's face, it was still cold and bare, but sprouts of grass and leaves dared to awake from there many moons of slumber. It was the early tiding's of Blooming Puddle. A season of wetness and thankfulness. The cats were getting prepared for the festival that started the change in weather and land in hopes for a bountiful year. The air was slightly dry, but the warm sun promised a delightful day.

♠` Dream approached the old man gently. "I plan to go out patrolling, I need herbs for tomorrows events." Her twin tails flicked in memorization. "Would you be a dear, and accompany me?" Her voice was so honey sweet no one said no. It didn't matter if you were attracted to her or not, you simply didn't want to upset her. Instead of waiting for an answer, the violet queen trotted off the the border of the camp.

♠` Grey followed silently wondering why the beauty of Tailless Comet wanted his attention. They weren't friends exactly, and their was plenty others to assist her with this gathering that were far more useful. He had no attention for herbs or knowledge of plants, and had no desire to learn. None the less, his stalky legs led him close behind the molly with a different kind of attentiveness, and it would be quite some time before his curiosity was fed.

♠` Dream travelled silently without much conversation. A slight humming here and there, but nothing louder or to frequent. Her amber eyes darted all over the place as she searched not only the ground, but the trees for what she desired. "How is young Cinderkit doing?" This was brought up lightly, and almost as casually as you'd bring up the weather, but something told Grey their was intent behind Dreams query.

♠` "Cinder is strong and curious. No doubt will be a fine Dragon someday."

♠` Dream stopped and turned to look on at Grey with a seriousness, but still a softness that only Dream seemed to muster. She wasn't going to press or try the new father. "I heard that the boy has taken an interest in helping out in the medical bay. Carrying water socks and all that." She sat and began to lick her paw.

♠` Grey looked around cautiously, before following suit. "Really? He must be strong then to do as such."

♠` "He asked me about arrow root the other day." She purred softly realizing that Grey was getting uncomfortable. "I'd love to tell him but that requires an apprenticeship. The truth is, there are secrets the angel's simply can't share. I wanted your permission?"

♠` Grey's eyes widened, he wasn't sure how to respond to this request. Cinder was a tad young to be called up to being a feather. The wasn't unusual though. The biggest part was it wasn't up to Grey to decide this. "What does SunStar think?" He prodded, and also avoided answering Dream.

♠` "Sun doesn't know yet, though I have a feeling he has an idea of what is going on. I ask you out of honor. It is only right after all he was probably to become a Dragon with his family history. I wish to take him under my wing."

♠` "You have..." The tom hesitated. "You have my permission, as long as Cinder, and SunStar agree."

~~~

♠` ScatteredSoul, a beast of another shape. Most of the cats in the clan are bulky and built for the thick cold weather of thin aired mountains. Snow, wind, and icy waters barely bother those of Tailless Comet. Scattered's family is apart of Tailless Comet no doubt but much of his genes don't follow the usual thick furred pride. Scattered is lean and long, not only in body but in the face and tail as well. The only true protection he has is his long fur, not as thick as the others, and honestly quite fine. It makes him quite elegant, and soft footed.

♠` The Dragon was patrolling the border with the familiar face of RippleSong. The two of them were quiet with each other, and seemed to respect one another's boundaries. Scattered was never good with communicating, and found him better at body language and friendship through silence. Along side him was a rather short looking cat, or rather not a cat at all. It was a red panda, and a rather peculiar site for Ripple, and any others who didn't know them. RedRiver the Red panda, unironically named by the leader of the clan SunStar, was not only Scattered's closest friend, but a skilled member of the clan despite not being a cat.

♠` Others were also out and about away from the clan camp. Snowbell searching for herbs, Solumn patrolling with other dragons on the other side of the mountain. Everyone was getting busy in time for future events, and getting things done before the heat of the next season sends everyone into misery.

[ #1082 words ]

Outside XP gained // CATVENT 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 +70xp
Quest Board +25xp

•••○☼○•••

♪` ℭ𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔒𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩

𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔩`3 𝔢𝔵𝔭. 110/400 (95xp added from outside events)
•••○☼○•••

ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 -------------------------------------------𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔄𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔶
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Small Fish ♠ 2FP ♠ x1 [x]
Mouse ♠ 2FP ♠ x1 [x]
Pheasant ♠ 5FP ♠ x1 [x]
Moth ♠ 1FP ♠ x1 [x]
ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔟𝔰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Water Hemlock ♠ x1 [x]
Bindweed ♠ x1 [x]
Raspberry Leaves ♠ x1 [x]
Sorrel ♠ x1 [x]
Tansy ♠ x1 [x]
Broom ♠ x1 [x]
Lamb's Ear ♠ x2 [x x]
𝔘𝔰𝔢𝔡 ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bindweed x1
on GreyFox
-
-
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔶
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Scraps - 1FP
(leftovers, Moths, Goldfish, Fairies)
Tiny - 2FP
(Rodents, Minnow, Thrush)
Small - 3FP
(Squirrels, Lizard, Dace, Pidgeon)
Big - 4FP
(Rabbit, Ferret, Bass, Jays)
Large - 5FP
(Hare, Snake, Salmon, Pheasant)
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Large Cats
(Bobcat , Lynx , Mnt. Lion)
Predator Birds
(Falcons, Hawks, Eagles)
Large Mammals
(Foxes, Wolves, Coyotes)
Humanoids
(Humans, Dwarves, Elves)
x
x
x
x

•••○☼○•••

𝔄𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
•••○☼○•••

Death opt-OUT
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 011. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:31 am

xxLILI041'S LISSIDOMxx
xx
written words exp: 20 exp
additional exp: n/a exp --
food+herb exp: 4 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ----
death opt exp: n/a exp
total exp: 34 exp -----
████

─────────────────────────────────────────
an ombre of roses and violas that skittered across the enthralling aura of spring, a little dragonfly frolicked, wings fluttering like lost dreams streaked with cinders and ash.

dancing a tango across the breath of spring, the rosy dragonfly kissed her cheek, sienna eyes wide as the little creature spiraled all around, almost like… it wanted to show her something.

“alright.. alright, i’m coming, little guy.” wandering close to the dancing creature, it wasn’t long til the little dragon came to a halt, seeming to levitate over a cluster of coral hues. a cluster of dahlias.

at her touch, the petals seemed to blush beneath the gentleness of her paws parting to reveal a silver crate, one adorned with citrine and topaz.

“maurus! petra! look… i found something!” and veiled by gauzy silks, daisies and sparkling beetles greeted her, tousled by the wind as the little crate was flung open.
(+1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +1 daisy leaves, 4exp)

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 3 fpxxx herbs earned: +1 daisy leavesxxxx level: level 0 (000/100) -> level 0 (34/100)
items earned: n/a xxxany free posts remaining? : two posts -----xxxxx hunger: 0% for the entire patrol!

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[088.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:01 pm

CRATERCLAN !!
    x( whovian5eva archive last post )

And behold… it was there.

A ruler of auburn curls and ivory fangs, a creature of fierce ire and slender grace, enthroned in the embrace of flaxen strands twined into a ring of swaying grasses. A monarch of the wilderness… and one determined to secure its throne. Dark eyes met hers, dancing shadows flickering within those depths, waiting. Composed.

She dared a step forward.

Her heart thrummed, a slow rhythm rising in her chest, pounding as she waved the patrol into place. Pawsteps wandered, sweeping along dried grasses, the melody of a wild dance on the verge of breaking loose. And the wind… it tousled and tossed, tangling her fur, pushing and pulling, tugging her in a dozen directions.

Stars, she was not a fighter. Far from it.
    But if this meant ensuring the safety of the clan, then━

The wind howled; a lone, somber call.

And it ignited. That inkling, that faint whisper, that sixth sense resonating within her soul, that gentle voice… but ever-so persistent. She was missing something. Maybe━

“Do we move?” A hasty whisper, hushed and hustled. Snow. His paws dragged, a restless rhythm, pounding the dirt. “It's not leaving without a fight.”

“Wait.” Her jaws parted. “Just…”

And she saw it.

As the breeze swirled, the dingo rose to all fours, chin lifted. Tattered fragments of flora sailed down its back, delicate petals and leaves, cast to the world beyond… but it didn’t hide the gentle swell of the creature’s belly. (+1 borage leaves, +1 borage leaves, +1 blackberry leaves, +1 lavender)

Shadowed eyes flickered, twin charcoal flames flitting back and forth, weighing the odds and the scales… and locking with hers. And she was caught in its spell. A trance. Lost in a silent conversation with a restless, wandering spirit just… trying to survive. A new mother trying to venture into a cruel, harsh world of shadows and survivors.

She couldn’t speak, couldn’t offer neither sympathy, nor support, but she didn’t need to.

With a little time and patience… the dingo chose right.

A small bow of its head, the throne was abdicated. One final nod and the fallen monarch pivoted, tail sweeping behind like a ribbon in the winds as sailed off, chasing the horizon and its morning star. And left behind… the remnants of a short-lived empire for the conquerors. (+1 common edit, +5FP wallaby, +2FP plains mouse; predator leaves the territory!)
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xx↳ dawnfeather (20% hunger), windgaze (20% hunger), snow (20% hunger)
    xxxaspenwind (20% hunger), blossomheart (20% hunger), sunfoot (10% hunger)

xxhealth stats
    xxxx↳ n/a

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +35XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +280XP from quest board
    xxxxxx+7XP for prey, +4XP for herbs, +1XP for item

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+5FP wallaby, +2FP plains mouse
    xx+2 borage leaves, +1 blackberry leaves, +1 lavender

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ +1 common edit

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +337XP → level 3 (603/400XP) → level 4 (203/500XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level four and received an additional +2FP (of your
    xxxxxxxxxxchoice!), +2 herbs (your choice!), +1 uncommon edit and +1 stellar remnants!
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Vivika on Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:22 pm

I want to risk death!
Username: LiLi041
Clan link: Lissidom
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[002] ~ Explore (Lissidom)

Postby LiLi041 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:14 pm

Last Explore Post: here! | Last Response Received: here!
Level 0 (34/100 exp) | Death Opt-In: Yes | Predators/Prey: default

Patrol
Lissi | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Maurus | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Petra | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

Items Used
N/A

Active Quests
N/A

Inventory
Prey:
  • bugs | 1 FP | x3
Herbs:
  • daisy leaves | x1

Lissi was delighted at their new find. They had only just started, but they had already been met with success! She stared at their catch in joy. Each bug was fat and juicy, and could count as a full meal for them. 3 bugs, 3 meals, 3 cats. Perfect. Though no one said anything, they had all already reached a tacit agreement that each of them would get one bug from this find.

She snuck a glance at her fluffy shima enaga companion, Lise, who was perched on her shoulder. He looked like he'd definitely enjoy a share of their juicy bug for sure- they were his all-time favorite, along with berries and nuts. His happiness was already out in full display, his little feathers puffed up in joy and his tiny chest emitting loud, gleeful chirps. From his appearance alone, one would think that he was already in the middle of enjoying his mini-bug feast, rather than merely just thinking of how happy he'd be when he ate the bug in the future. After all, they had just started- they couldn't just eat every find as they found it! Lise knew that without Lissi even having to say it, so he hadn't even tried to sneak a peck, despite the overwhelming temptation. He was still very excited, however.

"Let's continue on!" she called out to Petra and Maurus, Lise's excitement sparking her own excitement in turn. She couldn't wait to see what else they could find! The more she thought about it, the more excited she got. Already, the memory of the three finding their joyous catch from just a few moments ago had started to become halo-ed in a golden light in Lissi's mind. Everything in that scene, as her memory replayed, had become wreathed in a golden glow, like the dappled light shining down through the tree leaves above them, and the bugs themselves, glowing like little lights of deliciousness. Even the daisy leaf, which would be very useful for treating aching joints in the future, seemed to glow. The whole world seemed to be shining at the moment, like an angel had descended upon them.

Both Petra and Maurus were just as excited as she was. Naturally, it wasn't like they had never eaten or caught anything before in their lives, but as this was also their first official hunt, they too couldn't help their feelings of excitement. Petra in particular wondered if she'd be able to find any other delicious foods for her own companion, Artep. Artep wasn't a picky eater, and would eat just about anything, but he did prefer fruits, grains, and seeds over anything else. Perhaps she'd manage to find some fruits for him too on the way, and if not, a bite of her bug would be perfectly acceptable too.

The three exchanged glances with other, before starting to sprint deeper into the woods, a light spring to their steps, racing each other to their next destination, wherever that may be.

[501 words]

Edit 1: updated subject title to match my other explore posts
Last edited by LiLi041 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eldritch hound » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:25 am

x
Last edited by eldritch hound on Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:29 am

0Zero0 wrote:
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|
|
|

𝕿𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙
𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔗𝔞𝔦𝔩
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

|
|
|

+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+50 XP [1082 words written]
+10% Hunger each
-10% Health for RippleSong

Dream purred as she heard Grey’s reply, blinking at him in a pleased manner. He couldn’t help but smile at her, even though he was still slightly unsettled by how she had surprised him with this.
In a slightly awkward silence, the two of them proceeded further into the territory, keeping their eyes open for herbs and whatever else might be found this deep in leaf bare. Grey didn’t know much about herbs, if anything at all, but he tried looking out for any traces of prey they might be able to take back to the camp.
It wasn’t too long until Dream stopped him, pointing at a plant growing close to the edge of their path. “Parsley,” she meowed, walking over to it, and gently ripping out the stalks with her teeth, careful not to destroy the herb in the meantime. Grey watched her dispassionately. Herbs had never been an interest of his and he was sure he’d have forgotten the name of the herb as soon as they reached the camp borders again.
“And that’s hawkweed over there!” she exclaimed, bounding deeper into the undergrowth where she seemed to have spotted something else growing. Grey only grunted while she fetched the herb, having been distracted by something shiny in the grass. As he came closer, he discovered it to be an exceptionally shiny stone. Not normally one to collect pretty things he found in nature, he decided to take it with him. Maybe he could show it to one of the kits, they would surely love the little trinket.
[+1 Parsley, +1 Hawkweed, +1 Star’s Grace, +3 XP]

Scattered and Ripple were disturbed in their patrol by a piercing cry and a shadow passing overhead. Throwing his head back, he spotted a hawk circling over their heads. It was slightly off to them and seemed to be focused on a smaller animal of prey hidden somewhere further up the mountain.
“Let’s get that beast back to camp,” Scattered suggested, earning a determined nod from Ripple. Keeping an eye on the bird of prey, the two travelled further up the incline, towards where its prospective prey was hiding.
They were lucky: when they arrived, the hawk was so invested in feeding on the vole it had caught that it never noticed the two approaching Dragons. It must have been close to starving – it hadn’t even taken the time to take its prey back to its nest somewhere safer, and paid for that with his life. Scattered and Ripple paid for their success with sore necks, but still succeeded in hauling it all the way back to camp.
[+1 Hawk, +5 FP, +5 XP]

Totals
+5 FP | +1 Hawkweed | +1 Parsley | +1 Star’s Grace | +68 XP | Level 3 [178 / 400]
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[089.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:57 pm

LISSIDOM !!
    x( lili041 archive last post )

And she was a comet, streaking through the heavenlies and navigating the astral lights strung through the skies, in orbit with the sun and moon by her side. In perfect sync with the rhythm of the universe… and her friends. Her dear friends.

A light laugh resonated, the song of a windchime at her side. Marcus.

Toussled bangs ruffled with the breeze as he grinned, a twinkle in his eye. “Where’s the finish line at, huh? Or does this race only end when you win?”

A soft huff escaped from her jaws, a little grin curving. “Well, how about…”

Artep! Artep, wait! No!”

A warning cry falling on deaf ears.

Winged creatures exploded into motion, a swarm of obsidian and gold, buzzing with a reckless intensity… scattering as a tiny creature descended upon a rotting log. Obsidian and gold clouded the forest, a thick, suffocating fog, hovering. An irked hum rippled, piquing, before dwindling like a fading echo, taking to the depths of the forest with traces of flora in-tow.

Left behind… a little mouse, emitting a soft chuff as he slumped upon the log.

Her heart skipped a beat. "Is he h─"

“Artep.” Breathless, Petra nudged the tiny mouse, shaking her head. Her shoulders eased as Artep returned the nudge. “He’s okay! I think he just got a little excited over the log. There was something there, but… I think those insects got to them first.” (+no prey and no herbs </3)

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ lissi (0% hunger), marcus (0% hunger), petra (0% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +70XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+ no prey and no herbs </3

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +90XP → level 0 (124/100XP) → level 1 (24/200XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level one and received an additional +1FP (of your choice) and +50 stardust!
    x
    notes: n/a, but i'm so sorry for the rolls, ahh! the rng just wasn't having it, today! </3
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ 009 !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:03 pm

┌────────────────────────────────┐
eostre|she / her |hp 100%| hup 10%|n. sick
lucah| he / him |hp 100%| hup 10%|n. sickxxx
aestas|she / her |hp 100%| hup 10%|n. sick
dante| he / him |hp 100%| hup 10%|n. sick

└────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────┐

inventory:
finch | 1fp | x1
duck | 3fp | x2
rabbit | 3 fp | x1
mink | 4 fp | x1
fp of choice| 2fp | x1

x
goatweed | x 6
oak leaves | x3
nightshade | x1
stick | x1
goldenrod | x1
sorrel | x1
honey | x1
comfrey root | x1
herb of choice | x1

items used:
n/a

important info:
last explore
explore reply
clan link c:
level 4 (227/500XP)
death opt:
yes! <3 here!

active quests:
quest one --> n/a

custom explore list:
click!

└────────┘
    xxxxx
    xxxxx

tldr;; the patrol arrives at the elven fortress and need to climb a mountain! to do this, they need to climb a steep trail with moving vines and scary plants!

they were finally here.

like dainty, luminescent moths adorned across the canopy of maples and willows above, in the midst of the rosy golds of the morning creations of flora blossomed, with twinkling lanterns embellishing the shadows that danced close. shadows that belonged to the elven fortress.

but… there was something else.

hidden beneath the luscious embrace of the blushing canopy, the woody veneer that once kissed the maples were falling apart, now teeming with thorns and snarled woody knobs. gnarled beasts that writhed beneath the morning’s glory and beneath the sangria lights of phantom ballerinas. of the toska.

they were here… at the feet in a place of fantasized architecture. of dreams and timeless imagination. but the toska was moving… advancing, and at a much faster rate than eostre had anticipated.

and from there, the ivory crown of the mountains ahead beckoned, greeting her with chilling kisses. dangerous kisses that sent chills through the scarlet wisps of her blood, all the way down to the very bone.
    “we are almost there. we just need to find a way up this mountain and into the elven fortress.” her gaze fluttered to the trio that shuffled a little ways behind her, whose gazes were lost in a trance upon the tower of ashen and cinder hues. “we can’t lose hope… not now.”

“roger that, princess.” a lopsided grin quirked at the corner of dante’s lips… hesitant. “say… do you have any ideas of how to find a way up?”

a soft melody blossomed from nearby, followed by a lyrical whisper. “i mean… there is a trail over there. it’s a little narrow, but i think-”

“that isn’t even a trail, aestas!” wide, sapphire eyes faltered from the trail ahead, nervous as lucah glanced up at her, pleading. “we can’t possibly do this! the vines around the trails are literally moving!”

“moving?” dante’s grin wavered.

“yes! can’t you see?” soft, blue curls shuddered as the little scout shuffled backwards, eyes as wide as ever. “they are waiting for us! the toska are hovering above them!”

all at once, reality seemed to falter, the hopeful aura that had once fluttered like lost butterflies had fallen, dwindling into nothing more than a haunting echo.

“we can’t stop now… we’ve come so far.”
    features tilted towards the heavens above, her voice was a lullaby in the hushed silence. a lullaby that cradelled the souls that gathered all around her, to the little, winding trail. “i’m confident that we’ll all make it.”

#416words!

──────────────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[#002] ─✦ explore

Postby taichi » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:01 am

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    iiImage
    ┌━━━━━━━┐

// patrol
    ━━━━━━━

benji [he/him]
    [hp 100%] [hup 0%]
    not sick

locenhai [he/him]
    [hp 100%] [hup 0%]
    not sick

└━━━━━━━┘
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    ✦ | [level 0 - xp; 62/100] │ [death opt-in; no] │ [last post: x] │ [last response: x] │ [clan link] │ ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────

A hushed giggle escaped Locenhai's vocal cords, spiraling into the air in nothing but a faint
    exhale. The corners of his mouth folded up in to a slight smirk, it seemed every time his
    younger comrade attempted to speak his words were met with intervention. His pale green
    eyes flickered toward Benji. Discomfort was evident, a slight quiver was residing in his
    gaze. How pathetic. Locenhai thought, this kind of behaviour was uncharacteristic,
    but anger was bubbling inside.
    ┌━━━━━━━┐

// active quests
    ━━━━━━━
    [not active]
    help fennel?

└━━━━━━━┘

Benji was supposed to be, or grow into a powerful dynast, one who would bring them towards a better future.
    Yet he stood in the presence of a stranger with no glory but the attitude of a kittypet. Old habits must not die that easily.
    His previous smirk had faded, another moment of silence crept up the walls and filled the air amongst them. Locenhai turned his head towards Fennel and smiled. "It would be my pleasure, but the decision is not mine alone. My prince has to have the final word." Locenhai raised his tail slightly, an abrupt twitch came from his tail tip that pointed in the direction of Benji.
    ┌────────┐

i

// inventory
    ━━━━━━━
    ▪ bugs [x1] -1fp
    ▪ prey [x0] -
    ▪ prey [x0] -
    ━━━━━━━
    ▪ parsley [x1]
    ▪ herb [x0]
    ▪ herb [x0]

└────────┘

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Meanwhile Benji was lost in thought since the beginning of the proposed exchange. The claws of logic grasped his skin. The cinammon cat desired herbs and prey, but their journey had yet to unfold. The idea of giving up the little they had was troubling. His heartstrings were strained, Fennel mentioned being lost and famished. What if they needed everything more than they did?

Locenhai let out a sigh full laced with rage. Benji had still not moved, the silence was unbearable. He could feel discomfort running through his paw pads, it caused a small shiver to race down his spine. What a great impression.
    He pushed his rear upward whilst simultaneously shifting his front paws toward's Benji's direction. Bringing himself up to a neutral stance Locenahi grinned, locking his pale green eyes directly into Fennel's encaptivating amber. "I'm sorry, friend. My prince seems to have his head beyond the clouds. It's been a long night" He laughed apologetically with a quiet, vibrating purr rumbling in his chest. "Let me bring him back down, before he frolics with my ancestors." Locenhai joked.

██████████████████████████████████████

Locenhai skipped closer to Benji. The cave floor was cold under his paws, almost like the awkward exchanges of silence had coated it. He gently pushed in to Benji's chest with his nose, nuzzling in to the other tom's fur, whilst his ivory claws slithered out of their sheaths and gently pressured Benji's paw in hopes to jolt him back to reality. "Wake up my liege." He hummed before moving away, and yet again. Positioning himself at Benji's side.

Benji was engrossed in his thoughts, logic and reasoning were battling each other with every breath he took. What was the right thing to do? Morality, ethics, decency and survival all swirled into consideration. His mind cleared abruptly, feeling a slight pain arise on his paw and a weight he had not even recognized arrive, slowly shift away. "My liege." were the only words that swarmed into his ears.
    Benji smiled sheepishly, "Sorry..".
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Despite his seeming zone out, he had been doing important things. Yet time was not an active participant in the depths of his mind. He wasn't sure how long he was mulling over things for. Benji twitched his ears and let out a goofy grin towards Fennel. "Sure!" He chirped excitedly and pushed his prior findings across the ground toward them, causing small rattles of stone to echo through the area. He came to his decision, Fennel needed the help. They were lost, and he knew the area that they were in.
    Surely, more finds would creep up on their way. Surely there would be more opportunity.

┌━━━━━━━━┐

items used;
    ━━━━━━━━
    bugs [x1], parsley [x1]

└━━━━━━━━┘
    Benji's head turned to the right somewhat towards Locenhai's direction, and he drew his mouth to a fine line. Disapproval was plastered all over his face, but the expression was short lived. The glance should have been enough to tell the older tom that his antics were not appreciated.
    His attention danced back towards Fennel and Benji smiled once more, this time it seemed a lot more reassuring, calm and safe. Such a contrast to his lighter-coloured companion who displayed more irritation about the situation. "I'm sorry to hear you got lost, do you know where you're going? We can always help you, if you like."
    ███████████████████████████████████████

[ ─✦ ] ooc notes; 737 words - second explore post | no custom predators/prey march explore - 19/03/2022
    benji and locenhai are little back and forth babies, like a married couple <3

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me