šŸ“€Wermz Hallow-RealmšŸ“€Grimbellā€™s Party Emporium

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: šŸ“€Wermz Hallow-RealmšŸ“€Grimbellā€™s Party Emporium

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:55 am

I'm purchasing an item!
User + ID: Lemon Tea Rain + 935566
Item/s: long bug x1
Total cost: 1 token
Token count beforehand: 57
Token count afterwards: 55

Iā€™m filling up a party bag for grim!
User + ID: Lemon Tea Rain + 935566
Date: 19th october
What Iā€™m putting in: 3x longbugs
Proof I own these: long bug 1 long bug 2 long bug 3 purchased here
extra:
Imageā¦…Lemonā¦†Image
ā—¤~ ImageLemon ā€¢ any ā€¢ <3! ~ ā—„
Image Image Image
ā—£ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ā—¢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID: Ziggy Stardust 209648
Date: Oct 19
What Iā€™m putting in: silly hat x1 bell x1
Proof I own these: tallyho
extra: cmon cmon *shakes dice*
i like chickensmoothie :^)

silly little storage
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMamba » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:58 am

I'm purchasing an item!
User + ID: TheMamba #947496
Item/s: Long Bug x1
Total cost: 1 Token
Token count beforehand: 99
Token count afterwards: 98

User + ID: TheMamba #947496
Date: 10/19
What Iā€™m putting in: 3x long bug
Proof I own these: bug 1, purchase above. 2 and 3
extra: psps long werm
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:01 pm

Party day results!

@ aftonbuilt
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Demonic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ dragonstars
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ reshihall
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7710)

@ Pinkie Cooper
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Jugglerā€™s halo (eye)! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ Pastel Furret
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Demonic mask!

@ redtruck
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ FantasyQueen
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Skull pop! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ BARBOSSA

@ PinkAngel
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Skull pop! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ EyeOfVoid

@ zanhhh
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Jugglerā€™s halo (eye)! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ vennycat
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Chaotic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ emgeal

@ ZAW526

@ Dizzywing
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ PaperFriend
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Demonic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ Jasmyn
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Skull pop!

@ glowbringer
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Chaotic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ Paint-is-forever
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ Henry

@ Wyvern Queen Kym
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces!

@ Galawhim
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8354)

@ lotus eater
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ hamkid

@ Westsparrow

@ nedbit
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence!

@ literal.swag.
Image ā€œNice bag, loser!ā€ Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floorā€¦ (ID # 7391)

@ foxil
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask!

@ vanilla bean.
Imageā€œNice bag, loser!ā€ Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floorā€¦ (ID # 7392)

@ persontea

@ Sixx O'Clock

@ onion

@ Transparent Cow!

@ Nova-Moshi

@ LittleWonderBean

@ ConfusedKing

@ gnosiphobia

@ crumchii
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7688)

@ Infailia

@ shadedk9
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8364)

@ Mossclaw3706

@ JoyfulRam
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlierā€¦

@ Pandora!

@ xLilith

@ maplemaiden

@ ApocalypseAxolotl

@ sniffs

@ dilemmaly

@ cribunni
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Jugglerā€™s halo (eye)!

@ .henloimmabirb.
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Chaotic mask!

@ dragoness129
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8355)

@ albedo

@ Benji_

@ Ari_Thylascene

@ Fishkin

@ werepickle

@ casmeow

@ otterbug
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7938)

@ Reki.

@ Lycancore

@ Riley ā™„

@ almond.milk

@ strawby

@ Omiyage

@ atlasbarelyanimates
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence!

@ ā€¢booā€¢

@ Eevee55

@ Stivkie

@ PandoraDiskenth
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask!

@ Piine

@ snailshoes
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces!

@ glittermintfurry
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7711 )

@ snipsnops

@ internetbug

@ crypti-crunch
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 7618)

@ Polluux.

@ Owl-Paints

@ hoglolly

@ Dibabeebees
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7939)

@ Umi <3

@ zoebeanzz

@ spuert

@ NanoShark
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID #7712)

@ Ucanthandleme
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID #8365)

@ Orien

@ bug
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Jugglerā€™s halo (eye)!

@ Yetaet

@ vada vada

@ ahirked

@ Apollione
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7713)

@ shortstop

@ TheBrokenRobot

@ dogtreat

@ DrBubby
Image ā€œNice bag, loser!ā€ Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floorā€¦ (ID # 7392)

@ sev.en

@ pepsii

@ GrumpyQueenie

@ Fawn_Pelt

@ jdme
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7483)

@ Xenogender
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8366)

@ marshhie

@ Zylafone
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8356)

@ chillociraptor

@ AlatusNemeseos

@ Cr0wz

@ _mirage_

@ ID: nu-metal

@ echo into void

@ cinerious
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7484)

@ Artwork-Is-Key

@ Twiggy97

@ halfwaytherefore

@ suguru

@ nio

@ smelliott_

@ appleschloss

@ Viego
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7714)

@ Asternaut

@ Magnaskies

@ zoinks
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID #7495)

@ houndjaw
Image ā€œNice bag, loser!ā€ Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floorā€¦ (ID # 7393)

@ Raynestorms

@ Strawberry.Wyne

@ PikachuTori25

@ splider
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID #7940)

@ HEXORCISM

@ Music_Lover

@ EeeeeeejDoge

@ EatingTuna

@ Phƶnixfeder2000

@ RiverDream

@ Linsang
ImageLooks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7715)

@ Layamell
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8357)

@ simplydriftingalong

@ ylesia

@ 11ghosty11

@ Exitium

@ lilymouse385

@ Shenanergans šŸ•ø

@ dollopofblue

@ Boa beloved

@ NeonFoxPaw

@ hjarta

@ Succo d'arancia

@ AliceMorte

@ Catsplat18

@ Canis.

@ KingRay

@ Chip? No.

@ ob0321drxzx

@ L1V1D

@ BananaSnake

@ draculize

@ instantramen56

@ toy20243

@ jpano96

@ mulldeth

@ Azphen

@ ŌŃ”ѧѻӆŅ“וѓŌ‘

@ lunexiii

@ BethRAWR

@ cynicat

@ inzo
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID #7941)

@ almondkitty

@ crabodile

@ NurseMikan
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7716)

@ TinySwanInABottl

@ neurobotz

@ slinky3000

@ Ectotron
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID #7685)

@ Scourgebane

@ vanillachapstick

@ Flicka

@ ShiftingFoxx

@ Kitsune.
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 8369)

@ LittleWolf666

@ Smokycandle

@ Fourd

@ IAmUniverse

@ mosh pit

@ blizzard180

@ Ghost_Support

@ buggabee

@ annie15970

@ vlpn
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID #7686)

@ beekind

@ Octavius.O
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bagā€¦ go figure! (ID # 7587)

@ CaeBabyBear

@ FaerieNova

@ eden;

@ Alphias

@ SoggyPeach

@ mrrp

@ YeeYeeRavioli

@ GoldieDoggy

@ FathomThis

@ hoof.

@ BPlusSupernova ā˜…

@ styxie

@ snaa-zzy
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8358)

@ Lemon Tea Rain

@ Ziggy Stardust

@ TheMamba
Last edited by 0blivion on Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spencer
He/it/she āš£
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZAW526 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:09 pm

Iā€™m claiming a free party bag
User + ID: ZAW526 + 1040005
Date: 10/20/2023
extra: Thank you!

User + ID: ZAW526 + 1040005
Date: 10/20/2023
tag : cleaaaningg
ZAW526

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:10 pm

User + ID: Benji_ | #680546
Date: Oct, 20
extra:

ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€

Iā€™m helping Grimā€™s clean after the party!
User + ID: Benji_ | #680546
Date: Oct, 20
ā”€
[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:10 pm

Iā€™m making a trade!
User + ID: zanhhh + 989809
NPC Iā€™m trading with: ronnie
What Iā€™m giving them: Ronnie's stolen mask Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903456&start=2450#p143225303
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
ā–ˆ
"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

ā”Œā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”˜
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:10 pm

I have the things the corner seeks...
User + ID: BPlusSupernova ā˜… 1034205
Proof I have these items: x1 fixed vase ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… , x1 Amelia's plush ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… , x1 bell ā˜… ā˜… ā˜… and x1 Special Mask ā˜… ā˜… ā˜…
And in return...
Base + Variant: The smileys & starry
color pallette: Image
extra: Thank you for the chance! This event was extremely fun and everyone did amazing, every last piece of it was gorgeous.

EDITED TO ADD TRADING SEQUENCE! Sorry ^^
Bell proof linked, Amelia's plush traded for and linked
Gets vase shards, Trades w/ Amelia vase shards for wonky vase, Gets vase shards, Trades w/ Ronnie Wonky vase + vase shards for Stolen hooligan mask, Trades w/ Grimbell stolen hooligan mask for Ronnieā€™s stolen mask, Trades w/ Ronnie Ronnieā€™s stolen mask for fixed vase, Trades w/ Grimbell The fixed vase for The fixed vase + Special Mask
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gnosiphobia » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:11 pm

User + ID: gnosiphobia + 768453
Date: 10/20
extra:

User + ID: gnosiphobia + 768453
gnosiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vennycat » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:14 pm

User + ID: vennycat #1077565
extra: *singing to the tune of gary come home* long bug come hoooommmeee...

Ā· Ā· - ā”ˆā”ˆā”ā” Ėš . āœæ . Ėš ā”ā”ā”ˆā”ˆ - Ā· Ā·

User + ID: vennycat #1077565
ā €ā €

-------------------------------------
ven/venti. šŸƒ he . kit . purr
nonhuman. šŸƒ adult.
-------------------------------------
Wermz Archive PCE
vennycat

My pets
My items