Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[0362.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:00 am

WILLOWCLAN !!
    xember the wolf archive last post

ribbons of scarlet sands undulated, a rippling current lost to the landscape behind her. it danced across the weathered faces of sun-soaked stone, whispering a silent farewell. a goodbye until she returned once more through the canyons and to the sanctuary of camp. as sunstreaker turned aside, the last of the drift kissed her cheeks, tucking a parting gift behind her ear. (+1 c myo, +1 star's greetings)

“you hungry?” burningpaw sprang into step beside her, a smile already blooming on her lips. her rosy nose twitched, the daylight painting her features in a starry-eyed innocence. “hawkmoth and i found these while walking through the canyons. well, more like he found them, but you know what i mean!” (+2fp small mice, +2fp small mice, +1 yarrow)

a chuckle leapt to sunstreaker's lips, light and musical. “a lovely snack for later. now come, let's hurry along. we can talk more under the shade…”

the scent of honey and peaches stilled her. a scent, neither faint nor familiar, but still twining in the morning air. a crease knotted her brows as she traced the scent to the back of a crooked tree, scorched by lightning. her paw settled on the brittle wood, brushing against the punctures of fresh claws marks. “hello? is anyone there-”

benji? did you finally-” the stranger startled, her honeyed curls snagging on a gnarled branch. near breathless, she pulled herself free, stumbling backwards with the momentum. a soft gasp left her as she tumbled onto the soft earth below, honeyed curls splayed against the dirt. a rosy flush tinted her cheeks as her gaze found sunstreaker’s, a faint chuckle rattling her chest. “you’re not benji, huh? i thought-”

with a shake of her head, the stranger rose to her paws. a smile illuminated her features, an assurance that all was well, but the darkened shadows beneath her eyes and the heavy lidded droop to them whispered of a different tale. “i… i’m looking for a friend of mine. his name is benji and i haven’t seen him in a few sunrises.” (furzetuft is here + needs your help! <3)

furzetuft (an npc) is looking for her friend, benji! does the patrol agree to help furzetuft out or continue on their way?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • two free explore posts remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +25xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +1xp for herbs, +2xp for items
      • +210xp from jan, feb & mar '24 qb
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +2fp small mice, +2fp small mice
      • +1 yarrow
      • +1 c myo, +1 star's greetings
      ⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +252xp → level 0 (252/100xp)
        level 1 (152/200xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      congrats! you've reached level one and earned an additional +1fp (your choice) and +50 stardust!

notes; hello & welcome to explore! burningpaw's energy is the sweetest oh my goodness !! <3 just two quick lil notes, make sure to include your word count and link your custom list in the "custom predators / prey" box of your future explore posts ^^ everything else looks great dw!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0363.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 pm

CLAN OF GREAT FOG !!
    xxxxxxwoes clan archive woes's last post

a splintering crack cut through the fragile silence.

his breath misted the evening chill as he craned his neck, daring a look over his shoulder. ice stole into his ribcage, a creeping sensation, numbing the warm, beating thrum of his heart. time seemed to freeze. colors bleeding from the world, sounds fading to a static hum, scents sharpening against his nostrils. the soft earth underneath him seemed brittle as if bound to fracture in less than a breath.

the beast’s slitted gaze bore into his. a serpentine grin parting its fangs, the faintest smear of dried crimson marring its jaws. russet curls shot through with silver glinted in the moonlight, a slow undulating wave. the wolf scraped a paw against its stone perch, claws clinking as it raked through every divot and crease. with a lazy blink of an eye, the beast lunged. (predator attacks!)

heart a staccato rhythm, crow broke into a run. frost slithered down his spine as he darted through the undergrowth and foliage. the tall grasses whipped at him, bristles and burrs snagging against its coat and legs, determined to pull him under. a long, keening howl halted him in his tracks and he slipped, tripping over a knobby root. (-5% health for leg wound─crow may continue patrolling without rest!)

the grasses whispered, their rustling laughter a conspiratorial jeer.

shadows converged at the corner of its eye. the ground shuddered as heavy paws beat into the soft earth. the wolf. the scent of cedar and smoke drifted. closer and closer still. ignoring the twinge in his paw, he rolled to his side, unsheathing its claws to aim a strike─

“shhhhh, don’t.” a pair of honeyed eyes met his, bright with the essence of starlight. the stranger tapped a paw to their lips, a quiet earnestness written upon the set of their features. the fragrance of smoked cedarwood and spice clung to their frame. “here, eat this if it keeps your mind off things. just… stay quiet. trust me.” (+1fp bugs)

the stranger’s jaw tensed as another howl pierced the midnight air. this one, however, seemed more distant. softer, a call from farther away. yet neither him, nor the stranger moved. not till the forlorn cry truly dwindled, lost to the fallen night. (predator leaves!)

“i think it’s gone now.” the stranger remained low in the grasses, a smudge of dirt on their cheek. “the name’s fennel. i was travelling through the area to meet a friend… well, around here.” the color seemed to drain from their features. they masked it with a ghost of a smile, but they couldn't keep the faltering strength from their voice. “any chance you’ve seen her before the whole wolf thing?”

fennel (npc) is looking for a friend of theirs! does the patrol help them look or decline?

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger (hup)
      • crow is now at 95% health

• +1xp for prey, +10xp for predator attack
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp bugs
      • + no herbs </3

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +46xp → level 1 (107/200xp)

notes; i love crow so dearly─you write his character so so well + i just love reading things through his eyes <33 just a lil note (super tiny so don't stress abt it at all ^^), but if you could update the "active quest" section of your explore post to say "active / monthly tasks" to reflect our new explore updates, that would be lovely!
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0364.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:56 pm

CATS OF THE DESERT !!
    xxxxxwhovian5eva clan archive last post

the desert sun’s scorching smile and the bloodied sky was nothing like home.

his true home. a home of rippling grass spun of sage and stardust, a home flowing with crystalline glacier waters that danced like pure bliss on his tongue. even now, it seemed just in reach if he could spin the threads of starlit gold and pull it into existence. at least if it were true. if… his memory served him right. yet sometimes, the spirits seemed close━closer than a lover and close enough to loose the bounty of the stars. (+1 willow bark, +5fp wallaby, +2fp dunnart, +2fp [your choice; from wahoo!], +50 stardust [from wahoo])

“wanderclaw, your thoughts?” the rocky rasp of snowspark’s voice was a tether to the material world. the watcher’s eyes narrowed against the sun, intent upon the lithe creature cresting the dunes. “about our plan to chase the dingo farther out?”

the dingo prowled, each step imprinting clawed prints into the shifting sands. her russet coat shone under the brush of daylight, glossy and tumbling with the blistering winds. her jaws peeled back in a warning snarl, the sound deep and resonant in her throat. muscles tensed, she sprang forward. (predator attacks!)

snowspark stumbled back, a curse sliding between his teeth. his paw folded at an awkward angle, but it didn’t stop him from signalling the patrol. “spread out. you know the plan-” (-5% health [paw sprain] for snowspark! he may continue patrolling without rest)

“hold.” he hummed softly, the melody of a song that he no longer remembered the words to. “take it easy, my friends. wait a moment.”

the humid air shivered, spiking with the notes of tension and unease. wanderclaw let it be, never once faltering in his steady hum, never once taking his gaze off the dingo and her rounded belly. she’d sprung forward, but now stood frozen as if surveying her choices. fight now in a blaze of iron and fury… or live another day under the sun. another day under the sun with her pups-to-be or another day of blood and blisters and bone. and just this once, the dingo chose life for her and her future. (predator leaves!)

dawnfeather’s touch skimmed his shoulder. and though she said nothing, her unspoken meaning breathed through them. the clan was safe and the patrol too… for the most part.

but it seemed that someone else cradled in the dip of the dune wasn’t quite so lucky.

furzetuft's (npc) encounter with the dingo wasn't quite as smooth! she's seems to be injured and would like one herb (any type!), promising to offer something in return. does the patrol agree to help her or decline?

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger (hup)
      • snowspark is now at 95% health

• +140xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +18xp for prey, +2xp for herbs, +30xp for wahoo
      • -'s task, +20xp for predator attack, +10xp here*
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +5fp wallaby, +2fp dunnart,
      • +2fp (your choice), +1 willow bark
      • +50 stardust
      ⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +240xp → level 8 (939/1000xp)

notes; your pun made me smile─i love how it matches your clan! <3 just a few lil notes, make sure to update your herb inventory with the herbs you traded with mousespeck & update the "active quest" section of your explore post to say "active / monthly tasks" to reflect our new explore updates! fernwish also won't lose any health (hp), unless she goes on patrol without herbs c: think of it like,, how all your other cats don't gain/lose hup or hp unless they're listed in the "cats on patrol" section!

* confirmed this with fae + your lost xp has also been added in this reply! sorry about the slip-up on my end ^^
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0365.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed May 01, 2024 11:55 am

KIN OF THE VIXEN !! !!
    xxxxxhazelfang clan archive last post

the fragrance of magnolias lilting in the evening was a sweet incense to terra.

for behind their midnight veil, the stars glistened with the promise of bounty and blessings. perhaps now, just for the barest sliver of a breath, she could see it. a thousand futures traced in the space between stars, the invisible connection between them zinging with a pulse of electric energy. although the stars, those celestial souls, were light years away, they seemed far closer. close enough that she could sense the thrum of their heartbeat in her chest.

or perhaps… their wingbeats.

all around her, the night bloomed with the colors of her vixen kin. russets and rouges and ambers and scarlets. all sewn in the wings of a thousand monarchs drunk on honey and nectar. the flutter of their wings matched the steady hum of her heart, a midnight lullaby meant just for her. (+1 honey, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +2fp [your choice; from wahoo!])

and after the buzz and bustle of the morning, she savored the peace. this fragile, ephemeral, beautiful peace.

• no free explore posts remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

• +90xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent, +9xp
      • for prey, +1xp for herbs, +15xp from wahoo, +425xp
      • from dec '23/feb-mar '24 qb, +70xp catvent '23
      ⊰ findings ⊱

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +620xp → level 1 (654/200xp)
        → level 2 (454/300xp)
        level 3 (154/400xp)

congrats! you've reached level three and earned an additional +3fp (your choice), +2 herbs (your choice), +1 common edit and +1 nr myo!

notes; ahh, i love seeing your clan grow! v excited to see more interactions between your kiddos in the future <3 just a lil note, but if you could update the "active quest" section of your future explore posts to say "active / monthly tasks" to reflect our new explore updates, that would be great! c:
Last edited by Vivika on Wed May 01, 2024 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby feather ' » Wed May 01, 2024 11:59 am

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
1fp | rices
1fp | beans
1fp | cashews

2fp | bettas
2fp | honeycombs
2fp | tangerines

3fp | bananas
3fp | avocados
3fp | oranges

4fp | potatoes
4fp | corns
4fp | mangoes

5fp | coconuts
5fp | squashes
5fp | pineapples

6fp | deers
6fp | agoutis
6fp | turtles

new predators: bear, skunk, scorpion, porcupine!
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? yes
feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Wed May 01, 2024 11:59 am

ImageImage
      the last chore of the day.

with a soft groan she plunged the hideous mop into a bucket of bubbly water, watching as the acidic substance fizzed. she frowned, squinting as the bubbly liquids slowly rose to the top of the bucket.

oh no.
      oh no.

she reeled backwards as a eruption of soap and water sprayed back at her, soaking her from head to toe. the iridescent bubbles and foam tightly pinched at her shoulders. the sour fragrance of the germ killer danced all around her, leaving her nose twitching uncontrollably.

this was disgusting.
      absolutely disgusting.

she inhaled a sharp, wavering breath. a feeble attempt to stop her disgust from boiling over.

and it worked.
      for one fraction of a millisecond.

with a silent scream, she charged toward the sneering yellow bucket, paws skipping over the black and white tiled floors. with no hesitation she lashed out, wrinkled fists harshly smacking against the fragile plastic bucket.

thud.
      thud.
      thud.

the bucket toppled onto the checkered floors– shattering into a million pieces.

with a satisfying hiss the bubbly liquids spilt out into the floor. the ugly mop making eerie creaking sounds, before meeting its fate as a mop broken into exactly two pieces.

perfect.
      what a delightful revenge.

a light, delirious laugh foamed at her lips as she admired the boldness of the crime scene. her gaze traced over every little detail, from the bubbles hanging on the concrete walls, to the shards of neon plastic woven in between the floorboards.

it brought a strange electric wave of satisfaction over her head.
      a pleasure that was rare for a servant like her.

but a soft whisper shocked her back into her senses. harmonious, low, and dangerous, the voice echoed from above. ''what. did you do this time?''

everything shook beneath her paws, checkered tiles rattling to the unsteady rhythm of her heart. panic instantly flooded her lungs as she scrambled for some kind of quick response.

anything.

but no witty response flowed at her lips. her gaze dropped to the floors, memorizing the little cracks between each dusty floorboard, preparing for another one of glassmoon's lectures.

it never came.
      glassmoon didn't put up with her this time.

glassmoon's whisper was dangerously quiet, almost close to silent.
      ''satinwish. get out. now.''

she hesitated for a second, fidgeting as her eyes skipped over the mess of water and bubbles. that short-lived satisfaction slowly ebbed into shame.

she swallowed, bowing her head, ''as you wish.''

satinwish wove through the crime scene of bubbles, making her way through the open door. her tail draped behind her as she wandered out into the shade of a sumaumeira tree. she fixed her eyes on the sunset, a useless attempt to distract herself from her long lasting shame.

a hard bump against her shoulder made her head instantly snap around. in an instant the rotten acids of panic and unease unfolded in her throat, fizzling into a slow boil as gold eyes shifted to meet her– eyes illuminated by the shards of lamplight, the eyes of a nosy student.

her teeth grinded to hold back an exasperated sigh.

''hello! my name's Nose !'' a cheerful greeting flowed from the student's lips, delighted and intrigued. ''are you down in the mouth?.''

this student was absolutely ridiculous.

a scowl poked at her features, annoyance tingling in her jaw at the absurd inquiry. ''no. i'm not in anyone's mouth.'' her lip curled in disgust, ''and certainly not in your grubby one.''

Nose grinned, unphased by her sour response, ''well i do eat a lot of candy, but that isn't quite what i was asking—''

'' uh huh, and i bet you don't brush your teeth after.'' irritation foamed in her lungs, boiling over. ''your breath stinks more than a rotten egg. ''

Nose 's eyes went wide, dancing with awe, ''oooh, i love the fragrance of rotten eggs. you're officially my new friend!''

idiot, idiot, idiot.

her fist clenched, closing in on itself. ''first of all rotten eggs stink. and, second of all i am Not your friend, Nose . ''

Nose 's grin stretched wider than before, the complete opposite of what she expected. ''oh yay!'' Nose booped her nose , '' then you can be my best friend instead!''

an exasperated groan flooded at her mouth, ''no, Nose . i am not your—''

Nose was already off, rushing through the eerie rainforest. unaware of the green clouds that loomed above her, a broad signal of acid rain. ''come on! i want to show you a rabbit with hare-loss!''

on any other day she would've turned the other direction.
      on any other day she would've waved goodbye.

but unfortunately she couldn't. not this time.

it was going to rain soon, and she couldn't allow this stupid student to get stuck in the acid rain.
      with a soft groan of exhaustion, she chased after Nose, speeding up into a quick sprint to catch up to her.

(818 words)

notes: hello! completed all of wahoo's monthly tasks! <33 i also have some xp to claim, catvent [260]!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    aaImage

clan archive: xx
    level 3 (186/300) exp

active tasks: n/a!
    monthly tasks: ✔

opted into death: yes
    custom predators & prey: xx

last post & last response!

items in inventory used:
    n/a!

satinwish ▹she/her ▹ hp 100%
    ▹ hup 0% ▹ not sick

Nose ▹she/her ▹ hp 100%
    ▹ hup 0% ▹ not sick

glassmoon ▹she/her ▹ hp 100%
    ▹ hup 0% ▹ not sick

▹1fp ricesaaaaaafaaaallli1x‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹4fp potatoesiaaaaaaaaax1
    ▹1fp beansaaaaaaaaaaaa2x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹4fp cornsaaaaaabiiiiiiaax1
    ▹1fp cachewsaaaaaaaafii0x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹4fp mangoesaaaaaaUllax1
    ▹2fp bettasaaaaaaaaaaal0x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹5fp coconutsADiiUllaaiax1
    ▹2fp honeycombsblclaaLi0x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹5fp squashesaaaaiiaaaax1
    ▹2fp tangerinesfaiiiuillba2x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹5fp pineapplesaaaaaaiax1
    ▹3fp bananasaaiauiaaaab0x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹6fp deersaaaaaaaaaaaax0
    ▹3fp avocadosaialiluabaa0x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹6fp agoutisaaaaaaaaiaax0
    ▹3fp orangesaaaaaaaaabi0x‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹6fp turtlesaaaaiiibbaaax0

▹lavenderiiiiiiiiiiaiiiiiii1x‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‎‎
    ▹chamomileiiiib.iiiiiiii1x‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‎‎
    ▹honeyaaaaaaiiib.aaa1x‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ▹daisy leafiibbaaaaaa1x‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‎‎‎‎
    ▹goatweedaabiaiaaaa1x‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‎‎
    ▹celandineaaa iiaiaaa2x‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‎‎
    ▹wild garlic aaaaiiaaa1x‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ▹lungwortaaaaiaaaaal1x‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‎‎
    ▹sweet sedge aaaaala1x‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▹aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‎‎
    Last edited by feather ' on Wed May 01, 2024 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    feather '

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Explore • Greenleaf & Wahoo's May Tasks

Postby Vivika » Wed May 01, 2024 12:25 pm

ImageImage

Wahoo wrote:Howdy! I think I'll hang around 'ere and catch up on some fishing! You just never know what loot you'll
    find around. I'm happy to share the goods, but how 'bout you complete a task or two first?

MAY MONTHLY TASKS
      1. Write an explore post without using the following word: tail! [rewards: +15xp; doubled if user is opted-in]

2. Send out a patrol of cat(s) who have the following nr edit: blindness [rewards: +2 herbs (user’s choice)]

3. Play a cs-friendly prank on Mousespeck in your explore post! [rewards: +50 stardust]

When you've completed a monthly task(s), please let a writer know as a note in your explore post to receive your prizes! These monthly tasks end at rollover over to June 1st (0:00 cs time). Find more details about monthly tasks in this post!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x
      SEASON

Wahoo wrote:"Would ya look at that? The sun's shinin', the birds are babblin' and the fish are out swimin'! Must mean greenleaf is startin'!"
    #wahoomonthlytasks
    Vivika

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[0366.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu May 02, 2024 6:14 am

LABYRINTH OF THE LOST !!
      xxxxxxxbeezhivez clan archive beezhivez's last post

if he could see the breath misting from his jaws, perhaps it, too, would be a sludge of darkness. because right now, the thick ink of the shadows drove all the breath from his lungs, their colors bleeding into the bird-like flutter of his heart until there was nothing left but a cold slab of stone between his ribs. he shivered as the dried grass brushed over him, their touch like a thousand thin blades carving a thousand little lines, their whisper a callous taunt. a promise to swallow him and his guilt whole. (+1 mallow leaves)

he steeled himself and forced himself onwards. one step, two steps, three and four. paw in-front of the other, inch by inch, step by step. purpose thrummed in every stride almost besting the skitter of his heart. almost.

a soft gasp parted his jaws as a flare of light bloomed. the colors spilled, a shaft of luminescent aureate light, flickering in and out as though it may perish as any moment. but it was light, the first light in this void, a shining star in his sea of darkness. a firefly. and he could touch it━its warmth, its glow, its delicate hope. (+1fp bugs)

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger
        • no health loss <3

• +1xp for prey, +1xp for herbs
        ⊰ findings ⊱
        • +1fp bugs
        • +1 mallow leaves

⊰ level totals ⊱
        • +37xp → level 2 (105/300xp)

notes; i absolutely love the premise of your lore─it sounds like a v fun concept! ^^ just two lil notes, make sure to link inch's oekaki page (instead of his th page) and update the "active quest" section of your explore post to "active / monthly tasks" to sync with our new explore updates! everything else looks perfect, including the inventory conversions to your new prey/predator list! c:
    Vivika

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Thu May 02, 2024 1:09 pm

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    Imagexxoceanclan!
    ─────────────────── ✧

ivyy. & clanpost/reply

original level stats ✧ level 7 (837/950)
    new level stats ➔ level 8 (055/1000)xxx
    ──────────────────────────────
    • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
    ─────────────────┘
      there was dust upon her skin, little gossamer flakes that tickled the edges of her curls, still marred with vermillion lesions that tasted of iron.

a delicate huff cascaded from shrike’s lips, forming wisps made of phantom and intangible chiffon in the chilled air. twigs and tiny milky blossoms bejewelled the monochromatic shades of her curls - the tell-tale signs of her earlier scuffle.
      (+1 stick, +1 yarrow, +2exp)

petrichor clung to the very fabric of reality. its watery essence oozing and bleeding from a fracture in the cavern above, descending into a moonlit pool embodying the starry kiss of a singular celestial body. and within the glistening puddle, a fish played tetris with the pebbles, its opulent scales seeming almost ethereal in the ghastly light of the moon.
      (+2fp [small fish], +2exp)

you levelled up! +4 FP, +4 Herbs, +1 Semi Custom, +300 SD, +1 1UC MYO
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✧ 070 exp
    ✧ 010 exp
    ✧ 000 exp
    ✧ 000 exp
    ✧ 000 exp
    ✧ 000 exp
    words exp
    patrol exp
    predator exp
    skirmish exp
    npc quest exp
    added exp
    ✧ 002 exp
    ✧ 002 exp
    ✧ 000 exp
    yes/noo
    ✧ 000 left
    ✧ 168 exp
    food exp
    herb exp
    item exp
    opt-in exp
    free posts?
    total exp

fp earned ✧ +2fp─
    herbs earned ✧ +2
    • [+ stick────── ]
    • [+ yarrow─────]
    • [n/a herb earned]
    • [n/a herb earned]
    items earned ✧ +0──xx
    • [n/a reward earned]xx
    • [n/a reward earned]xx
    • [n/a reward earned]xx
    • [n/a reward earned]xx
    • [n/a reward earned]xx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    faelyn

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Thani » Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 pm

Pandora
    Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

[ 2,520 words ]

Notes: I intend for the two groups to converge at some point! As of right now they are pretty far apart so it will be awhile before they come across one another.
    The [redacted] was the word tail, from the snippet in my last response, I can remove it if needed to count I always just add the last line of dialogue from the writer to kind of keep the flow going with conversation.
    Also completed this quest: 1. Write an explore post without using the following word: tail!

-- cats on patrol
    Group 1
    Lorelai | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: Y/N

Maggie/Mags | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: Y/N

Viola | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: Y/N

Group 2
    Flint | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

Flame | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

-- custom predators / prey
    Here
    -- level 6
    experience: 487/800xp