March Pets Discussion

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: March Pets Discussion

Postby Chry » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:50 pm

I think the sheep on the blanket is a reference to the fact that New Zealand (tess' country) has more sheep than people living there. Heh, that reminds me of the movie Black Sheep that came out a while back. It was filmed entirely in New Zealand. Nothing can beat mutant sheep lol.
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Chryseis wrote:that reminds me of the movie Black Sheep that came out a while back. It was filmed entirely in New Zealand. Nothing can beat mutant sheep lol.

I LOVE THAT MOVIE. B|
It has a horribly ridiculous premise (man-eating sheep? *dies*), but it was actually pretty well made for something that seemed senseless. :3

Hmmmmm, but your relating it to sheep from NZ does sort of ring true. >u<
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackVulpix » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

I love the new march puppies ^^ Not so sure about the colorful ones owo;;; They look like they might either turned to Crayolas (I know I know, ridiculous D=) Or clowns/circus ;-; And I'm afraid of clowns Dx But the little caterpillars are just darlings tho :> -pokes one-

On another note, since the time I have posted this the pound will open =D It says half a day x3 -camps outside of the Pound- =3
It's Time to dress for HALLOWEEN!

Code: Select all
A Fursona is an animal, any animal, any breed, that represents who you are. It's not just some pretty little wolf or cat you made and call it you 'fursona' A Fursona represents you as a person, and when people look at your fursona the fursona should give them an idea of what kind of person you are and and what you're like. A person simple cannot have more than one fursona, at most perhaps 2, but not like 16 for every emotion you have.
BlackVulpix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:54 pm

BlackVulpix wrote:I love the new march puppies ^^ Not so sure about the colorful ones owo;;; They look like they might either turned to Crayolas (I know I know, ridiculous D=) Or clowns/circus ;-; And I'm afraid of clowns Dx But the little caterpillars are just darlings tho :> -pokes one-

On another note, since the time I have posted this the pound will open =D It says half a day x3 -camps outside of the Pound- =3

If we're gonna have circus pets, are we gonna have circus items? XD *hinthintcoughcough*
Good luck at the Pound! I'm not gonna be home...but then again I don't really need to rush for a pet there anymore... >u<
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackVulpix » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 pm

gLove wrote:
BlackVulpix wrote:I love the new march puppies ^^ Not so sure about the colorful ones owo;;; They look like they might either turned to Crayolas (I know I know, ridiculous D=) Or clowns/circus ;-; And I'm afraid of clowns Dx But the little caterpillars are just darlings tho :> -pokes one-

If we're gonna have circus pets, are we gonna have circus items? XD *hinthintcoughcough*
Good luck at the Pound! I'm not gonna be home...but then again I don't really need to rush for a pet there anymore... >u<

Lol, Clown Items like Uber White make-up and a Rubber Nose =D That would be awesome xD

A Fursona is an animal, any animal, any breed, that represents who you are. It's not just some pretty little wolf or cat you made and call it you 'fursona' A Fursona represents you as a person, and when people look at your fursona the fursona should give them an idea of what kind of person you are and and what you're like. A person simple cannot have more than one fursona, at most perhaps 2, but not like 16 for every emotion you have.
BlackVulpix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attic » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:08 pm

BlackVulpix wrote:
gLove wrote:

Lol, Clown Items like Uber White make-up and a Rubber Nose =D That would be awesome xD

Or juggling balls! Tightrope rods! maybe even a leotard (though how we get the pets to wear them is...)!

*prepares camping equipment* I think I spy something I'll like over at the pound.
Attic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Please don't fill this topic with item suggestions... You know, we have extra topics for that.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluma » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm

I'm pretty convincent about that they'll be a native american theme instead of clowns. The small markings on their cheeks and legs, the way the pattern is made on them, and especially the dark pups blanket, makes me think of tribal and the paint the native americans painted on themselves ^^

And I'm a native american myself and a feather freak, so I hope it'll be that theme xD
Pluma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackVulpix » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Featherwolf wrote:I'm pretty convincent about that they'll be a native american theme instead of clowns. The small markings on their cheeks and legs, the way the pattern is made on them, and especially the dark pups blanket, makes me think of tribal and the paint the native americans painted on themselves ^^

And I'm a native american myself and a feather freak, so I hope it'll be that theme xD

Ooh, you do have a point there =O That's much more pleasant then the ideas of clowns xD But all the same, I still love the designs => The rats sorta remind me of Native Americans as well too now that I think about it owo
Yay <3 I got a Hyena Advent from the Pound <3 One of my absolute favs. <3 -Huggles and squishes it- Can't wait till I finish my Plushie =D

BlackVulpix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malk » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:58 am

Sorry for the long time people, but the new Malk's adoptables are now available =).
I don't have the time to answer all your messages/PMs/sweet words, but be sure that I read and appreciate each one guys ♥
(Same for trades)

ImageImage
Quastor Alba & Sam'(antha Carter) ________________ Lytium & Malk
Malk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me