↠PORTAL ALASKA :: legend has it.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

↠PORTAL ALASKA :: legend has it.

Postby phenomenon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:00 pm

↠ PORTAL ALASKA ↞

dangerous gift

legend has it.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠compass and star maps :: table of contents.

Postby phenomenon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

table of contents.
───────────────────────────────────────

backstory
plot summary
currents
locations
characters

CHAPTER SELECTION
───────────────────────────────────────

chapter one :: ________'s POV status; incomplete
Last edited by phenomenon on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠legend has it :: history bended.

Postby phenomenon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 pm

ENEMIES MUST BE TAKEN OUT
      "take them out. kill them all, you fool!" the phone turned to static as the other caller hung up. the man dropped his hand to his side as he tapped "end call". such demands to be completed in so little time... he sighed and looked out the window. there were pines trees rustling in the cool night breeze, hopefully it wouldn't snow tonight as cold as it was out there. the man got up out of his chair and across the living room. he stopped in front of one of the bookshelves. dang it. he was just starting to like this house. he pulled the greenish book on the eleventh book, third shelf. something clicked and the whole bookshelf swung open to reveal a rack of arsenal. pistols, rifles, grenades, the works. he grabbed a sniper gun and smiled as he looked at it. it's been a long time since he's use this baby.
      -----11:30 am. wednesday night. david smith, a meteorologist visiting town, parked his car in the hotel parking spot. he stepped out of the car with his briefcase in hand. locking the car behind him, he quickly walked to the lobby and to the elevator. pressing the button, floor three, he reviewed the day in his head. he was exhausted from the day's work but it was all worth it. the elevator door dinged and opened to the third floor. dr. smith rushed down the hall. he and his team had made an interesting discovery! he couldn't wait to test out the theory tomorrow. if it was true, it would be a great find...
      -----dr. smith pulled out his hotel keys as he reached his room door. number 37. with a click, the door was unlocked and dr. smith walked through with a tired sigh. on the outside, he did seem as if he spent all his energy. but if you looked at his face, his green eyes were alive with excitement and his face shone. he walked to his room first and changed to his pajamas and got ready for bed. he was about to go to bed when he remembered his briefcase. he had left it near the door. with a heavy sigh, dr. smith got up again and walked to the main room. picking up his briefcase, he walked to the small study that was included with his suite.
      -----now, many people would just love to get their hands on dr. smith's briefcase. no one knew what theories, formulas, or discoveries dr. smith had recorded in there. he always brought it with him wherever he went so it was hard for anyone to secretly look inside. dr. smith wasn't going to let anyone look at whatever was inside and he thought no one could. but he was dead wrong.
      -----dr. smith stepped into his study and walked around the desk in the center of it. he set his briefcase flat on the desk. he didn't dare turn on the light, he relied only on the moonlight through the big window. dr. smith was about to sit down but suddenly froze. with a small frown, he looked at the window. a small draft was coming in. that wouldn't have been a problem because it was a little stuffy in the room, but dr. smith didn't remember opening the window before leaving. he always closed everything before leaving any house or room.
      -----dr. smith got up with a small sigh and walked over to the window. he was only thirty-nine and in good shape, but he felt like a hundred by how tiredly and slowly he was moving now. the doctor shut the window with a small grunt and froze at a click. his heart sank. he knew that click.
      -----"i advise you make your next move wisely, doctor." a sly and accented voice said calmly behind dr. smith.
      -----dr. smith slowly turned around with his hands in the air in surrender. he saw a shadowy figure holding a silver gun with a silencer pointed straight at dr. smith's chest. "who are you? what do you want?"
      -----the figure moved into moonlight. the man was about the same height with dark hair and eyes. his eyes were steely and his cruel smile was just as cold. "you answer my questions. no lies. all truth. otherwise, i pull the trigger."
      -----dr. smith's face was hard but he put his hands down. his eyes were glaring at his intruder. he said nothing, but his eyes and facial expression said enough. "no." dr. smith may have been a little cocky saying that. he was too valuable to be shot, right?
      -----"wrong answer. goodbye." without any sign of emotion, the assassin shot dr. smith. he watched the doctor gasp and sink to the ground, blood staining his chest. he was glad that was quick. his mission was to kill and take the briefcase. period. grabbing the briefcase and opening the window, the assassin glanced back at the dead body. mission, accomplished. he jumped out the window.
Last edited by phenomenon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠tectonic plates :: plot summary.

Postby phenomenon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:39 pm

IN OTHER WORDS...

-----so basically...
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠new york times :: current happenings.

Postby phenomenon » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 pm

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
MYTHS AND LEGENDS TO UNRAVEL
DEADLY KNOWLEDGE TO FIND
SOME THINGS TO KNOW
────────────────────────────────────────────

NEWSFEED
      2.16.13 - sixth post made. everything is wip, basically. i try to avoid wips. it drives my OCDness mad. xD i will finish everything asap.
    ACTION REPORT
      none.
    DAYS FLY BY
      month. day. year? season.
    WEATHER
      what it's like outside.
    SOMETHING
      something
      - thing; rarity - types.
    NOTES
      none.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠lost in this world :: locations + legends, rumors.

Postby phenomenon » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

LET'S GET LOST TOGETHER
    location. - wip
    abandoned cabin. - stories say that the robinson family lived here. they were an archaeologist family always on the hunt for knew discoveries. one day, they said they had found something huge. whatever they told the town must have been ridiculous because everyone laughed at them and told them they were crazy. but the family of three, father, mother, and son, were determined to regain whatever dignity they had before and prove everyone wrong. the next day they set off into the woods and told everyone they would be back after they gathered evidence to prove their find. people said they were going to white mountain's old mines. everyone knows that those mines were long since abandoned due to the danger and lack of gold. or so they say. the robinson family never returned. no one knows where they went or how they died exactly. all we know if that the bodies of the three robinsons lay somewhere lost in the labyrinth of the mines. today, the cabin is left to rot and is forgotten. ever since the robinson family left, it has never been touched again.
NO ONE CAN CRACK THE CODE
    white mountain mines. - the mines were full of rare stones and, of course, gold. that was the main reason everyone moved to the town. the mines were constantly being worked on with every new branch opening up a new area full of diamonds, gold, sapphires, and etc. it was literally a "gold" mine. the town flurished on the riches from the mines. that got the town a good head start. eventually, the mine ran out and it became an abandoned mine where all the wood reinforcements are rotting and the tunnels are collapsing. this is where the robinson family supposedly disappeared and many other explorers with the same fate. it's a dangerous mine, but some say that the mines lead to a hidden cavern full of gemstone beyond anyone's imagination. but so far, no one has found their way through the labyrinth. or out.
    blank. - blank.
Last edited by phenomenon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠knights of the templar :: characters.

Postby phenomenon » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Juliana Ryder
    meet juliana ryder. she is only sixteen years old and born on the second of august. she is very intelligent, but very antisocial. she rather read books or go to museums all day long instead of shopping at the mall or hanging with other teenagers. she loves mental challenges like puzzles, riddles, amd mysteries. she is a quick-thinking and excels in strategy in any game/situation. her secret hobby is archery and she is known to be quite the sharpshooter too. being a "strategist" and the "logical one" of her ring of friends, she tends to see things that others can't. she questions everything and uses her knowledge to her advantage.
- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -
    juliana loves her family, the brandt family. mr. and mrs. brandt and their four children: luke brandt (19), caleb brandt (17), juliana brandt (16), and last but not least, lily brandt (12). luke is very mature and responsible for his siblings. he's a true leader and not afraid to take charge. caleb is close in age to juliana, but they get along well. he loves sports and is very smart like jules. lily is the sweet one of the family. innocent and shy. her older siblings love her to death.
▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

Lincoln Kane
    meet lincoln kane. he is reserved, hard-core, and unemotional. he is seventeen years old and born on the twenty-second of january. he is very athletic and likes extreme sports. anything physically or mentally challenging is an invitation to him. he doesn't know how to enjoy life besides doing his "work", as he call it. he's been through the bloody and gritty to the high end and fancy, but nothing makes him enjoy anything unless it's hard-core and perilous. rarely cracking a smile or showing any signs of enthusaism, he strikes everyone as the serious and to the point type. he's new around here and the group just met him. he's quite mysterious and juliana thinks he's not what he says he is. but if he isn't, the question is, who is he really? the group may not want to find out.
    lincoln says he's here with his cousin, michael rodick. they came to this town for a "getaway vacation" and because michael has somethng job-related to do here. lincoln has blue eyes that range from a sky blue to a deep mediterranean sea. depending on the light, his eyes change colors from hazel to brown, to blue to green. he has short blonde hair. unlike lincoln, michael has dark brown hair with cold brown eyes. nothing fancy, but he really is someone you preferrably want to avoid and not upset. the two "cousins" look nothing alike. lincoln is seventeen and michael is twenty-three. they both have the same "atmosphere" around them. cold, reserved, and silent.

caleb ryder
    meet caleb ryder. he is seventeen years old and born on july fourth, independence day. he's a fun guy to hang around with. he likes sports and challenges.
    words. here. wip.
Last edited by phenomenon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠border boundries :: rules and status.

Postby phenomenon » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 pm

posting :: open / closed

RULES
[ some of these are not really rules. just notes and boundries. ]

DO NOT copy my idea! I thought of this plot myself and everything in it. I worked hard on this and I would not want someone to steal it. Do onto others as you want them to do to you. I constantly browse the forums and Mods lurk around too. I advise that you use your brain.
      NO posting, please. Sorry, but no posting here, please. I may allow this in the future, but for now, only I can post here. You are welcome to bookmark and stalk this thread though. c; If you have any comments/questions/suggestions, shoot me a PM! I'm very friendly and respond to all PMs asap.
      EVERYTHING is copyrighted to me. I made ALL the coding by scratch. DO NOT use with my permission! This is like "art theft". If you would like to use something, PM me first! Otherwise, hands off.
      The photos. Now, none of the images here were taken by me. They are copyrighted to their rightful owners. BUT, I did resize about ALL of them. I've seen many people use my edited photos without permission. Although it's not stealing exactly, it does make me disappointed. I'm not asking you to PM me permission first, but I would appreciate it... I guess this can be overlooked as a rant. :\
      Enjoy! c: I posted this thread here and will be writing this book for you guys! c; So, please, sit back, relax, and enjoy the adventures of Portal Alaska.
Last edited by phenomenon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠translator :: glossary/facts/trivial facts.

Postby phenomenon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm

translator.
here is where I will have a little glossary and a few facts/trivial facts for you all. just in case no one knows what the heck i'm talking about. (it happens alot. being the nerd and having a large vocabulary.)

DEFINITIONS.
      blank. - blank.
    DID YOU KNOW?
      blank. - blank.
    A LITTLE TRIVIA.
      blank. - blank.
Last edited by phenomenon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠be prepared :: playlist.

Postby phenomenon » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:09 pm

INSPIRATION AT IT'S FINEST
    just some songs that i like to listen to that you may enjoy. feel free to listen to them while you read. c: I will be updating this from time to time. c;
    Forgiveness by tobyMac. 'Cause we all make mistakes sometimes. And we all step across that line. But nothing's sweeter than the day we find, we find. - Truly a beautiful song with a great beat. I love this song along with the artist. And sometimes, we just need to here those words: we ALL need forgiveness, sometimes.
    Me Without You by tobyMac. Raindrops rollin' off my brim. Streetlights got the pavement glistenin'. Touchdown, I fall into Your arms. Right where I belong. Your everlasting arms. - One of my absolute favorite songs. cx The music video has amazing lyrics graphics and such. Check it out.
    Tonight by tobyMac feat. John Cooper from Skillet. Everytime I try to go in alone I get shut down, Locked up and held captive in the clutches of my down. We go back, we go forth, We go back, I'm sick with vertigo. Weary of my ways, my days. My lips are frozen. - Well, you should be able to guess now that I like tobyMac's songs. xD Anyway, this one is just awesome. And from the band, Skillet, John Cooper is featured in this song. It starts tonight.
    Beautiful by MercyMe. The days will come when you don't have the strength. When all you hear is you're not worth anything. Wondering if you ever could be loved. And if they truly saw your heart they'd see too much - All the girls out there who struggle with life (which is everybody), listen to this song. I nearly cry everytime I hear these lyrics. I'm not even kidding. It something every girl (everybody should hear it anyway) wants and needs to hear. Even if you're busy, I understand, but take a moment to listen. It may be what you've been waiting to here for so long. You're beautiful. You're made for so much more than this.
    Good Time by Owlcity feat. Carly Rae Jepsen. Woke up on the right side of the bed. What's up with this Prince song inside my head? Hands up if you're down to get down tonight. 'Cause it's always a good time. - Such a fun song with a "skippy" beat. cx This is very inspiring for the fun and happy parts in a story.
    The First Noel by tobyMac feat. Owlcity. The first Noel, the angels did say. Was to certain poor shepherds in fields where they lay. In fields where they lay keeping their sheep. On a cold winter’s night that was so deep. - Yes, this is a Christmas song. Whatever. I like it too much. Owlcity and tobyMac. Their voices harmonize so well...
Last edited by phenomenon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phenomenon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me