!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MODS PLEASE LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Semi-Literate & Literate Roleplayer's Club (V3)

Postby Keriae » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 pm

woodland wrote:does anyone have a harry potter roleplay with open spots? because i'd sure love to join. c:

this one on as has plenty of open spots ^.^
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 am

Zurri wrote:
Wolfsabre wrote:Basically I'm clearing the member list on the front page, you'd have to fill out a quick form which is basically just your username and the number you had on Smamm's old list and then I would add you to the new list and you'd get a new number. But providing a sample won't be necessary, if you're already a member then you're good.

What if we were accepted, and our name was never added? That happened to me - as I can't find my name on the list.

Everyone is going to be getting new numbers, I'm making a new list so when you sign up again, just put in the number spot that Smamm never added you to the list and I'll give you one. ^^
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:31 am

good to know wolf uwu
I haven't been roleplaying much due to school, but since most of my partners are no longer able to roleplay and I have a couple new chars, I want to get back into the swing of things. I have a pair of twin brothers that I want to involve in two separate roleplays with the same partner, each where one is my mine char and the other is a side character. You would have teo characters the same way. So basically, two different chars per plot and two different plots, but my chars know each other and your chars know each others. Yours don't have to be related. So two one x ones with the same person. Is anyone interested? owo

preferably by email, and two - three paragraphs per post. uwu male x male of course.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandoned. » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 am

If offer riv but I'm so slow myself v.v and I forget about my email rps xD

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
AFFLICTION;
something that causes pain or suffering

hey there! i'm abandoned. you might see me more commonly
referred to as 'pie' though. i adore rping, writing and reading.
however, i do not actively rp here anymore. i am on AS, under
the username forlorn. if you want to rp, shoot me a pm!
or even just to chat, i love meeting new people.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

abandoned.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiff » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 am

Hey guys, one of the members in Before and After has dropped out, so the little princess is now available.
If anyone's interested in the spot, you're more than welcome to have it. C:
spiff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Hey you guys, just a heads up all of my role plays are going to have to postpone for a while, but I'll still be able to monitor the new CS lit thread once it's up, which should be sometime this weekend.
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuki. » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Is there any good werewolf or wolf roleplays out there? Its kinda been bugging me to roleplay that lately :P

Yuki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Make_a__Scene » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Question time!

Code: Select all
[size=85][b]Do you have any characters with the same name?[/b][/size]

Do you have any characters with the same name?
And I don't mean one main character that you mold to fit different genres; I mean two completely different characters with the same name.
I... kind of do? I was really against it for a while, but as I've come to think of my characters as people, I've realized that the more common names will probably be repeated. I have two Mickeys, but one is short for Mckinley and the other is short for Mckenzie. I also have two Annies, but one goes exclusively by Annie (Annabelle) and the other one just gets called Annie sometimes (Anatta).

And then I tend to be fond of the name James, so I have one character whose first name is James, but I have another character with the middle name James. And I guess technically one of Annie's older brothers is named James, but he's called Jamie. I also have the tendency to use the same names for ghost characters, like abusive ex-boyfriends; I use the name Jamison a lot, and Brendon. But then I also have a character named Avery Jamison who goes by Jamie.

I actually kind of like having more than one character with the same name. They seem more like real people to me.
    I do not have writer's block
    My writer just hates the clock
Make_a__Scene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose; » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 am

Yes, a lot of them. I'll be the first to admit in downright horrible at thinking up new names, so any female character tends to be a Rose, McKenzie, or Avery, but I don't have a lot of female characters. I try not to use the same name twice when it's a role play that I have multiple others with the same person, since it tends to get confusing, but a lot of the characters that I'm just coming up with quite often get the same name as about three other characters I might be using at the same time, as those characters aren't as important a lot of the time, and generally don't stick around. The characters that stick around tend to be ones that are around for quite a while, or the role play lasts for some time, and them those names sort of get out on a back shelf, unless it's some version of that character I'm playing, like Elijah, Aiden, Kaleb, mason.
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elfaron. » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:02 am

definitely. i'm in about 20 or so off-site rps with one of my friends, and let me tell you there's a few i tend to use a lot (though not all with her). i have a handful of evans, and quite a few elizabeths, and then i have allyson and allison (who go by ally and kenzie respectively). i've used fallon a couple times. i have a katherine, kathleen, katie, and a kat. then there's apollo, and i've used that more times than i can count. i also tend to be less creative with male names and reuse them, so i have a few peters, a couple jason/jays, michaels, taylor/tylers, justins, olivers, and quite a few chris/christophers, and alex/alexanders. then there's the last names, i reuse a lot of those, thomas the most of all. and then, i've used athena as a middle name (and, due to that, nickname) quite a few times as well.
hi! i'm elfaron, [sindarin for "hunter of the stars"] though you may know me as lily or sydnee. i'll answer to both, and elfaron/faron. i love lord of the rings, harry potter, marvel, lost, the hunger games and music like the arctic monkeys and vampire weekend. nerdy things. xImageImageImage
[ tumblr ; archive of our own ]

Image Image

“all that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost;
the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.”

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x
elfaron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me