Drawing sessions 5
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hiatus - Cover

Postby Peaceful_Chaos » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:46 am

The universe used to be normal.
Until it
shattered.

I made the cover of Hiatus, even though I don't know if I'm going to follow through with it.
Because why not?

Table of Contents:
Image Image
theme

Hiatus

Long ago when our worlds were created, there was nothing. But where there is nothing, there is everything; for oblivion is the essence of creation.
From the Oblivion were created its two children, the gods of opposite: Remedy of Light Matter and Creation, and Plague of Dark Matter and Destruction. Both which helped to build the universe we live in today.
But where there is Nothing, there is Everything.
Without Dark there is no Light.
Without Destruction there is no Creation.
Without Chaos there is no Balance.
Without one god, there is not the other.
Therefore, both must coexist in order for there to be life.
For hundreds of Sun-Generations, life was just so: in perfect harmony with Light and Dark.
Until the Dark Necromancers came along.
They destroyed Matter and replaced it with Nothingness, creating Black Holes of solid Destruction power.
The balance was uneven: Dark Matter was in more quantity than Light Matter, and the fragile scale of Time and Space tipped.
Black Holes spread like a sickness of space, pulling apart reality like blisters in the flesh of our universe.
Everything was destroyed.
It is then that the Light Necromancers came, the Guardians also known as the Rift-Jumpers. With power granted to them by the great Remedy itself, they created weapons which could neutralize the Pure Destruction of the Black Holes.
Though the scale of Light and Dark remains unbalanced, and while our world was now a wasteland, there was now a hope for life with the Guardian's protection.
And that's where we come along.

Characters
Kenrovar: Main
Keon: Main
Aurla : Main

Comic Vocabulary:
Hiatus: Real word meaning a gap; in the comic, a Hiatus refers to a powerful black hole or portal; otherwise a rip in the space time continuum.
Sun-Generation: A single sun lives for eons. As "A generation" refers to the single lifespan of a family on Earth, a Sun Generation refers to the single lifespan of a sun.

Species
Sprinting Arrows Dangerous A raptor-like creature, usually sand-colored, who wander the Outer Wasteland in packs and scavenge the Ruins for food. They rely on their eyesight and are easily scared off with a loud noise or bright light.
Last edited by Peaceful_Chaos on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 am, edited 18 times in total.
Peaceful_Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hiatus - Cover

Postby Peaceful_Chaos » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 am

Finished the description of the comic.
Really it's just the prologue without pictures X3
Peaceful_Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZipperZap » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:25 am

I love this story so much <3 it's so epic! Ima stalk it forever 0-0
Wow I literally left this account without a word, sorry, life stuffs. I probably won't be coming back but check out my Deviantart (ZipperArtz) if you want art and a list of ways to contact me <3

vvvv my beautiful baby boy <3 vvvv[/b]
ZipperZap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoru-Sasayaki » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 am

Cool!!! :D

Last bumped by Peaceful_Chaos on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 am.
Due to the strict rules, I am not roleplaying on CS. This means I will probably not be on much at all. If you want to rp with me, you can look me up on Deviantart or mweor.

ImageImageImage
Yoru-Sasayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me