Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Scene's Free Customs Shop | Open by Kl0wnJ0k3s

Artist Kl0wnJ0k3s [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Scene's Free Customs Shop | Open

Postby Kl0wnJ0k3s » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:24 am

Greetings Chickensmoothie community! I am just getting back into the art community and have decided to open up a FREE CUSTOMS shop to hopefully open up a custom character shop later on and possibly a regular art shop. As I'm just getting back into drawing my style hasn't yet been determined so my style will definitely switch and seem weird. I do apologize for that! If you are still interested in a free custom character, please read my terms of service below as well as the rest of what's on this post. Thank you.

Terms of Service

• Be patient with me.
> I will try to get these done within a day or two. It all depends if I'm busy or not and what time it is for me.

Do not remove my signature whatsoever! Also, do not claim my art as your own.
> Doing so will get you on the "naughty list" meaning you will no longer be able to commission me, own any of my designs, etc.

• Please credit my Toyhouse SceneQueenVixen.
> I will eventually get other art community places but DeviantArt is now full of AI art and I do not support that type of artwork. If you know of any sites that are art community sites that does not allow AI art, please let me know!

• If all my slots are filled. Do not post a form.

* I cannot think of anything else. But if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Please use the following form to order your free custom. You may order up to two free customs per order.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] [username goes here, delete this]
[b]Species:[/b] [species goes here, delete this]
[b]Color Palette/Moodboard:[/b] [color palette/moodboard goes here, delete this]
[b]Anything else?:[/b] [any additional information goes here, delete this]

Slots

1. [url=link to form]username[/url]

2. [url=link to form]username[/url]

3. [url=link to form]username[/url]

4. [url=link to form]username[/url]

5. [url=link to form]username[/url]

6. [url=link to form]username[/url]

7. [url=link to form]username[/url]

Additional information: Some characters will be made one Oekaki while others will be made on either Medibang or Ibis Paint X art programs.

Last bumped by Kl0wnJ0k3s on Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:24 am.
Scene • Adult • Nonbinary
Joined April 16, 2024
free customs

Kl0wnJ0k3s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me