The Blue Key: Aeayuri by Peaceful_Chaos

Based on Click to view
Artist Peaceful_Chaos [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Blue Key: Aeayuri

Postby Peaceful_Chaos » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 pm

This is the Blue Key, Aeayuri, from my CS comic, 4Key. Her element is Water, and she is the Liquid Emblem of the 4.

Aeayuri: Aeayuri is a lithe, non-caring, intelligent dragon, drawn to these extents after years of "Avoiding" (She doesn't like to use the term "Running from") her enemy, the Black Key. She's spent her years alone, after her parents were killed in the Black Keys' search for the 4 Keys. She has a straight-forward personality, seemingly without fear, in most cases, though on the inside, she's ravaged from her hard, fear-filled lifestyle and waking up every morning fearing she'd been captured in her sleep or always getting the sense she's being watched by the Black Keys' agents. As she is a Key, the Black Key are aiming to capture her for power. She's not "quiet", in fact she's rather social, but she's certainly not the "happy" kind. Though it's really hard to explain her personality, she barely even has any--most of the time, she's a blank, joyless Dragon, but she will do what she can to save the innocent, even if it costs her own life. She doesn't care if her words hurt others, as long as she's speaking the truth, and though she may not seem like it at times, she's the most trustworthy Key to have lived. She's like the strong-but-not-silent type, who will tell you whatever she thinks you need to know even if it will destroy your feelings. So, she's basically also the one to be trusted to tell someone a harsh truth.
Last edited by Peaceful_Chaos on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peaceful_Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Blue Key: Aeayuri

Postby dragons whisper » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 pm

this is the one on ur comic ^.=.^ this ones my fav ;)
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Blue Key: Aeayuri

Postby Peaceful_Chaos » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 am

heeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thx
Peaceful_Chaos